Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked user problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sohaibikram

Downloaded
64.3 GB
Uploaded
402.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
i have bought new hdd
its brand new health 100%
i installed 3 different window 11 repacks and faced same problem no other users are showing on login screen just mine..so i installed wind 10 which i was using for almost 7 month faced no problem...now iam facing same problem on this window to..before i have created users on this window but not this time..i have tried everything group policy saw youtube videos but no use..is it because of new hard.. i cant understand

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
βœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
@Sohaibikram, I have no idea what problem you are referring to. :think:
You will have to provide more information so that we can help you.
Does it include info about the hardware and what specific operating system you are trying to install, is it an official stock version or modified?
Take screenshots of the error with your mobile with your mobile if you can't do it with the PC and upload them to lookimg.com, then share the BBCODE with us.

Sohaibikram

Downloaded
64.3 GB
Uploaded
402.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
@Sohaibikram, I have no idea what problem you are referring to. :think:
You will have to provide more information so that we can help you.
Does it include info about the hardware and what specific operating system you are trying to install, is it an official stock version or modified?
Take screenshots of the error with your mobile with your mobile if you can't do it with the PC and upload them to lookimg.com, then share the BBCODE with us.
i cant sign in on my brother account i made because there are no other option showing on log in screen..i have tried installing fresh windows 4 time completely different from each other

Last edited:

Wichestery2k

πŸ‘‘ Administrator
Uploader
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
93.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
264 (272)
Member for 7 years
i cant sign in on my brother account i made because there are option showing on log in screen..i have tried installing fresh windows 4 time completely different from each other
are we talking about Microsoft accounts or Local host accounts?? and if you could share a screenshot that will be great!!

Sohaibikram

Downloaded
64.3 GB
Uploaded
402.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
are we talking about Microsoft accounts or Local host accounts?? and if you could share a screenshot that will be great!!
both microsoft and local host are not showing

SydneyM

βœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
52 GB
Uploaded
57.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Seeif this works @Sohaibikram'

How to create a guest account on Windows 11
Open Settings and choose 'Accounts' from the left pane.
From the menu that appears, select 'Family & other users'
Under 'Other users', click the button labeled 'Add account'
After a few seconds, you'll be prompted to enter an email address or phone number.

Apparently it will be a local account not requiring password.

Phrankie

⚑OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
βœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
347.6 GB
Uploaded
620.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
101 (100)
Member for 2 years
i cant sign in on my brother account i made because there are no other option showing on log in screen..i have tried installing fresh windows 4 time completely different from each other
Well I think I experienced what you want to describe.. There are some OS that after installation when you operate it a day or a couple of days then you put your it's either Microsoft account or not then when you accidentally turn it off or lock it during some process didn't response then when it's boot up or turn your screen on there's a user prompt then what ever account you trying to login it will not open at all the only way to fix it is just install different OS

Sohaibikram

Downloaded
64.3 GB
Uploaded
402.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Well I think I experienced what you want to describe.. There are some OS that after installation when you operate it a day or a couple of days then you put your it's either Microsoft account or not then when you accidentally turn it off or lock it during some process didn't response then when it's boot up or turn your screen on there's a user prompt then what ever account you trying to login it will not open at all the only way to fix it is just install different OS
i have dude
4 different os
thats why iam concerned

Feiyan

Downloaded
82.2 GB
Uploaded
103.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I don't know if I'm reading the question correctly too ...when you open Windows PowerShell (run it as admin) and type in Get-LocalUser and click enter, do you see the account you made for your brother and does it say True under Enabled (see pic as example)? I think it only shows up as a user logon on sign-in screen if it is there and enabled.

QKkQBg.png

* I didn't know the wmic command line tool has been deprecated...I had to google to find out how to do it in PowerShell :oops:

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
βœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
233.6 GB
Uploaded
31.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
@Sohaibikram have write
"i have bought new hdd
its brand new health 100%
i installed 3 different window 11 repacks and faced same problem no other users are showing on login screen just mine..so i installed wind 10 which i was using for almost 7 month faced no problem...now iam facing same problem on this window to..before i have created users on this window but not this time..i have tried everything group policy saw youtube videos but no use..is it because of new hard.. i cant understand"

now that peoblem have nothing to do with that you have installed / buy a new hdd...
try to install a original windows 10 / 11 version and see then if you still have that problem :)

Last edited:

DGrigorescu

βœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
316 GB
Uploaded
1.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Also if it's not necesary (wonder why to be) install a single Windows OS. Why complicate your life?

vdogeek

🀴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
@Sohaibikram use Lookimg.com for your pictures please.

Sohaibikram

Downloaded
64.3 GB
Uploaded
402.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
giphy.gif

K.T is mine
brother account are true here
but no other users are showing on lock screen
and when i try to lock my account it gets log in again by itself
before installing win 11 i was using same window and there was no such problem
and thanks to all who are replying trying to figure it out :h:

The Patriarch

Banned
Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Which method did you use to install the OS, and what version of the operating system did you install? I need more details to determine the diagnosis of the problem @Sohaibikram

Sohaibikram

Downloaded
64.3 GB
Uploaded
402.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Which method did you use to install the OS, and what version of the operating system did you install? I need more details to determine the diagnosis of the problem @Sohaibikram
rufus
mbr setting
Windows 11 Slim (10.0.25182.1010) amd64 By kirk - Team OS
Windows 11 23H2 (25115.1000) Bypassed + Untouched by FBConan
Phoenix LiteOS 11 Pro Dev Leak (21996.1) TeamOS
currently installed is FBConan's Win10 19043.1021 CompactSL
before rufus i always used bcd but there is some kind of error after its update

vdogeek

🀴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
This is really getting long here.... many ideas were shared... My opinion... @Sohaibikram .... get a clean Widows 10 LTSC and remove what you want yourself... as for win 11 I'm in no rush to use yet ;)

The Patriarch

Banned
Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
rufus
mbr setting
Windows 11 Slim (10.0.25182.1010) amd64 By kirk - Team OS
Windows 11 23H2 (25115.1000) Bypassed + Untouched by FBConan
Phoenix LiteOS 11 Pro Dev Leak (21996.1) TeamOS
currently installed is FBConan's Win10 19043.1021 CompactSL
before rufus i always used bcd but there is some kind of error after its update
Have you ever tried to install the system with the WinToHDD software?

Have you tried installing each of the systems in VirtualMachine and did they show the same problem you are currently having?

Have you tried updating the drivers? Maybe the hardware you have can create a system bug after installation

The Patriarch

Banned
Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Try Windows 10 2015 LTSB or Windows 10 LTSC 2016. They are the two "best" systems and the lightest systems in terms of size. In both systems, unnecessary "bloatware" programs are deleted and this brings speed in their use.

Jerry_Xristos

🀴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
367 (419)
Member for 9 years
Merge your HDD in one in case you have made partitions and installed the 4 windows you have said.
Otherwise format your disc and install a windows build from the beginning.
Then use a bootloader to install more windows if you want.

Feiyan

Downloaded
82.2 GB
Uploaded
103.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Hrmm no clue. I'm just guessing at this stage - maybe try switching off the Require Windows Hello sign-on option in your settings and restart. And/or go to Services and check if your Credentials Manager and all the things that are related to windows signing-on are Running (maybe try toggling them to Automatic) and restart to see if any of them solve the problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.