Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked uTorrent Issue - All the downloads disappeared suddenly - Solved

Status
Not open for further replies.

bijurajnr

Downloaded
231.3 GB
Uploaded
115 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Hi,
I was downloading and seeding the files via Utorrent. but, one day when I open Utorrent I could not see any downloads or any information about previous downloads. I tried to solve the issue as per the information I got it from Google.. But no way.. Because this issue I got an alert regarding Hit & Run.
Please help me to restore my previous downloads and seeding the same.

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
You must seed ALL downloads a minimum of 3 days

If you have a Ratio Warning or a Hit & Run Warning
then read
Guidance for Users with Ratio or Hit and Run Warnings.

Elzer

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
144.6 GB
Uploaded
3.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
33 (32)
Member for 7 years
oh man, everyone remembers when the postman knocks on the door

Quetzalcoatl

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
265.3 GB
Uploaded
504 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Not a single file, i repeat, not a single file disappears without a reason and just like that. It is a computer not a warp portal. (Even that has a destination at the other side)

The things i can interpret from your post is your download information and seedings are missing from utorrent.

That shouldn't be a problem for a hit and run to occur. If the information are missing, then it is most probably your utorrent doing. If it is an old version or tweaked version, uninstall them and install the latest version and since you must have your torrent and downloaded files stored in your HDD, it should be easy walk in the park to restart the seeding and you could be done with the process by the time which took you to create this post, unless and until that isn't the case, welp, i feel sorry for you seeing that noone even bothers to answer you and just give you automated answers.

bijurajnr

Downloaded
231.3 GB
Uploaded
115 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Not a single file, i repeat, not a single file disappears without a reason and just like that. It is a computer not a warp portal. (Even that has a destination at the other side)

The things i can interpret from your post is your download information and seedings are missing from utorrent.

That shouldn't be a problem for a hit and run to occur. If the information are missing, then it is most probably your utorrent doing. If it is an old version or tweaked version, uninstall them and install the latest version and since you must have your torrent and downloaded files stored in your HDD, it should be easy walk in the park to restart the seeding and you could be done with the process by the time which took you to create this post, unless and until that isn't the case, welp, i feel sorry for you seeing that noone even bothers to answer you and just give you automated answers.
Ys I have all the previous downloaded file in Downloads folder...but how to seed the same ??

znop01

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
198.7 GB
Uploaded
791.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
This has happened to me once and it turned out I moved the files after they were completed. When I tried to continue the download they were gone from the menu and I had to "ZAP" the "Hit & Run(s)".

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Ys I have all the previous downloaded file in Downloads folder...but how to seed the same ??
If you have the files then find the torrents here and just restart them again

Quetzalcoatl

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
265.3 GB
Uploaded
504 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
That's a good thing, then.

I don't have the link with me, and i am too lazy to do the search, so please wait for admin or mod to direct you to a post "how to restart torrent seeding when .torrent file are missing" thread.

All the best.

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
You can get uTorrent help here:
https://www.bittorrent.com/help
https://forum.utorrent.com/

You can get qBittorrent help here:
https://www.qbittorrent.org/
https://github.com/qbittorrent/qBittorrent/wiki
https://qbforums.shiki.hu/

Everyone should read this How to Improve Your Ratio

If you have warnings about your ratio or about hit & runs then Guidance For Users With Ratio or Hit and Run Warnings will help you.

If you think that the statistics on your profile page are wrong then read So You Think Your Stats Are Wrong

If you don't understand why you have hit & runs then read Why Do I Still Have Hit & Runs?

If you have lost your .torrent files then read How to start seeding again if you no longer have the .torrent files.

If none of this helps then try Google or Youtube.

bijurajnr

Downloaded
231.3 GB
Uploaded
115 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
You must seed ALL downloads a minimum of 3 days

If you have a Ratio Warning or a Hit & Run Warning
then read
Guidance for Users with Ratio or Hit and Run Warnings.
Thank you Dear Uncle Mac, I did as per your reply....Now everything Ok....all previous downloads are seeding....perfect....

Status
Not open for further replies.