Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Vmware Workstation Pro 12.1.0.3272444 Incl Medicines-=team Os=-

The Rain

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
117.6 MB
Uploaded
1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
2203 (2193)
Member for 10 years
VMware Workstation Pro 12.1.0.3272444

fb2EgtbydE5CxiaRGEK4jZrVIdnnmw1C.jpg

VMware Workstation Pro transforms the way technical professionals develop, test, demonstrate and deploy software by running multiple x86-based operating systems simultaneously on the same PC. Built on 15 years of virtualization excellence and winner of more than 50 industry awards, VMware Workstation Pro takes desktop virtualization to the next level by giving users an unmatched operating system support, rich user experience and incredible performance.

VMware Workstation Pro takes advantage of the latest hardware to replicate server, desktop and tablet environments in a virtual machine. Run applications on a breadth of operating systems including Linux, Windows and more at the same time on the same PC without rebooting. VMware Workstation Pro makes it really easy to evaluate new operating systems like Windows 10, test software applications and patches, and reference architectures in an isolated and safe environment. No other desktop virtualization software offers the performance, reliability and cutting edge features of Workstation Pro.

With the ability to allocate multiple processor cores, gigabytes of main memory, and graphics memory to each virtual machine, Workstation Pro maximizes your computer’s resources to run the most demanding applications in a virtual environment. Workstation Pro even lets you run virtual ESXi hosts and vSphere appliances, letting you create an entire Software Defined Data Center right on your desktop.

Seamlessly access all the virtual machines you need, regardless of where they reside, from the PC to the cloud. Simply drag and drop to move your virtual machines from your PC to the private cloud with VMware vSphere or the public cloud with vCloud Air. By leveraging the hybrid cloud you are no longer constrained by the power of your PC and can quickly migrate and scale your workloads to the cloud while reducing complexity and maintaining compatibility.

Workstation Pro gives technical professionals powerful controls over how to set up and interact with virtual machines. Choose from a wide variety of options for installing, protecting, connecting, sharing and viewing virtual machines to save valuable time. You can even create virtual machines that are encrypted, require a change of password and expire at a predefined date and time. Use the virtual network editor to build up to 20 custom virtual networks for connected multi-tier applications. Leverage the Snapshot feature to preserve the state of a virtual machine so you can return to it at any time.

Sharing a virtual machine is the quickest way to share and test applications with your team in a more production like environment. Run VMware Workstation Pro as a server to share a repository of pre-loaded virtual machines in every desired configuration with your teammates, department or organization. VMware Workstation Pro provides enterprise caliber control over user access when sharing virtual machines.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Created With:
    uTorrent/2210
    Comment:
    teamos-hkrg.com
    Peers:
    2 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 2 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    349c7e7fb78abe9b42bf8b1b542bfb90a596744a
  • Loading…

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Thanks for sharing this, @The Rain. :cool:
This is my go-to visualization software that I use to test out different OS's and different configs, and I was looking for an updated version of it.

Power Bot

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
2.2 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
2 (2)
Member for 8 years
Thank you!!

SpiderTke

Downloaded
714.4 GB
Uploaded
18 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Thanks @The Rain for sharing!

NerdTech

Downloaded
4.3 GB
Uploaded
2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
cheers rain works good

jaces9900

Downloaded
305 GB
Uploaded
187.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
waiting to grab still says need 5 post???

Angelo Silva

Downloaded
104.8 GB
Uploaded
138 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
thanks

Alex Mercer

Downloaded
43.2 GB
Uploaded
362 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
I already have it and it's a really useful program. And by the way thanks for this rain

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Please someone seed.. This is without a doubt a great app and so simple to use. Thanks You.. Now 39 completed this and no one is seeding, WHY.... Im stuck at 59%

Thanks buddy.. I understand this completely, but when I see 39 completed this I get riled up..lol.. I understand as well as any about system failure and losing everything, but not 39 times..
I know you have done your best as always. Cheers

Last edited:

The Rain

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
117.6 MB
Uploaded
1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
2203 (2193)
Member for 10 years
Please someone seed.. This is without a doubt a great app and so simple to use. Thanks You.. Now 39 completed this and no one is seeding, WHY.... Im stuck at 59%
i seeded it so much but users don't wanna give seed back

Power Bot

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
2.2 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
2 (2)
Member for 8 years
i had it in my box for about a month and rotated it to add something different, i found the file on my external i will reseed it. If its too slow ill re-up to my box for better speed itll just take me a few min. Edit: adding to box :)

Last edited:

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
i had it in my box for about a month and rotated it to add something different, i found the file on my external i will reseed it. If its too slow ill re-up to my box for better speed itll just take me a few min.
You are my hero.. Im never going to have a great ratio without a box, but I can try and seed and get all the bonus points.. lol...hehehe

The Rain

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
117.6 MB
Uploaded
1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
2203 (2193)
Member for 10 years
i had it in my box for about a month and rotated it to add something different, i found the file on my external i will reseed it. If its too slow ill re-up to my box for better speed itll just take me a few min.
oh thanx so much mate

SpiderTke

Downloaded
714.4 GB
Uploaded
18 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
@Bum Soo Reseeding. I'm glad I've kept the signed torrent file. Like @johnyy the space on my dedicated server is limited. I always try to reach Share Ratio 1.

kodi56

Downloaded
6 GB
Uploaded
2.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
thanks the rain for sharing

samija1234

Downloaded
249.8 GB
Uploaded
294 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
thnks

Gideon

Downloaded
81.1 GB
Uploaded
276 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Thanx. great app

fohfoh

Downloaded
580.6 GB
Uploaded
1.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Great upload, great for testing. Thanks once again.

Downloaded
788 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
thanks

ffxfriek

Downloaded