Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Watchdog Anti-Malware Premium 4.3.4 Multilingual *TeamOS*

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11368 (11368)
Member for 8 years
Qm6JyM.png

2e0do.png

Our highly acclaimed multi-engine anti-malware software helps keep your computer secure. Advanced Malware Detection and Removal, Browser Hijacker Removal, Effective Rootkit and Bootkit Detection and Removal, Real Time Protection, Anti Ransomware Protection Modules.

Real Time Protection
Watchdog Anti-Malware uses our Cloud Scanning Platform, a highly optimized cluster of servers running several anti-virus engines with the latest updates. This provides you with the power of multi-engine scanning any downsides such as drains on system resources or conflicts between programs.

Multi-Engine Malware Scanner
It’s simply not practical to install dozens of different anti-virus programs on your computer because they’ll conflict with each other and slow your system down, but even if you could it would be prohibitively expensive. We’ve come up with a way to provide you with several anti-virus scanners to catch malware that your primary anti-virus program misses — all at a fraction of the price. And it is point-and-click easy to use. Watchdog Anti-Malware is designed to neutralize viruses, trojans, rootkits, worms, spyware and adware.

Whats New
Updates: official site does not provide any info about changes in this version

File size: 14.2 MB

2eYoK.png

Qm6IW3.png

Qm6Hqz.png

Qm6r8v.png

2eGaV.png

Merge reg. key

2eqtH.png

QuJVns.jpg

• Created With:
    uTorrent/2210
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos.xyz/
    Peers:
    18 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 18 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    32b169f7e3a2a53a5363ad6a6100461ea3070534
  • Loading…

Ultraplex

Downloaded
21.6 GB
Uploaded
425.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
nice one can use this thanks..

GojoSatoru

âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
4.2 GB
Uploaded
28.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Glary vs Watchdog , which anti-malware should I use along with windows defender ?

ibm650

Uploader
âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
699.1 GB
Uploaded
47.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Glary vs Watchdog , which anti-malware should I use along with windows defender ?
Neither is rated highly, I would go with Glary. Or consider Eset which I like. Then you do not need defender.