Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked we couldn't get your developer license for windows 8.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost11

Downloaded
18.2 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
hellow freind plez can u help me . i wanna get windows 8.1 devloper license but i get that message every time (we couldn't get your developer license for windows 8.1) iam noob in edit os so if is there a eassy way iwill be verry happy and thanks for u all

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,430 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
8.1 is old now don't wait for an answer i think you understand.

Ghost11

Downloaded
18.2 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
iwanna install a game survivalcraft2 from powershel but i get that message . thanks for ur answare bro

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
For some reason, windows, or VS (Visual studio) cant access the online license provider.
Either check your net settings (proxy etc), firewall settings (vs is not blocked), and also make sure you do have an actual license on your PC.

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,430 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
iwanna install a game survivalcraft2 from powershel but i get that message . thanks for ur answare bro
What message? You need a developer licence?

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
@Ghost11, from what I understand you need developer license if you are going to develop applications in Windows 8, according to what you have said that you are a novice in the subject, I do not think you need such a license.
If you are only installing a game and that error appears, it may be a bug and you should try reinstalling or looking for another installer.
It is important that you have Visual Studio up to date, open internet and that you do not have any proxy blocking the tasks, which you can verify with PowerShell or CMD with the following command:
Code:
netsh winhttp show proxy

Usually when you get the error window it tells you the code below.
Q2sWN8.png

With that code you can search for help in Google or in the Microsoft forums.

I hope I've helped

Status
Not open for further replies.