Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Web Add-ins For Microsoft Office Via Upload Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gromexe

Downloaded
49.5 GB
Uploaded
202.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I have never used a web add-in before. I found a nice one for Excel 2016 that I need to download through the Upload Center.

But to complete the process for upload center, I must enable Office access to Online in the Trust Center settings.

If I do that,
Microsoft Office Pro Plus 2016 (x64) (16.0.4639.1000) April2018
It will get flagged, no?

Has anyone tried this before?
I don't have a test machine right now and I can't afford to test it out until I finish.
I have a big project due tomorrow and I'm screwwwwd :cry:

I decided to upgrade my workstation the day my boss gives me an assignment, and I go full blown upgrade. Even added 2 more hard drives. I used to run this computer on a 125gb SSD! Which is awfully small for all the programs. Even after moving all public files and modifying powercfg, I couldn't do it.

Now I'm back to Win10 Boot on 1 single TB harddrive, and honestly - it's NOT THAT BAD! I see where it's slow sometimes, but It's not even slow. It just seems like it because how fast SSD works. I have 1 500gb samsung evo at home for 2 months already still brand new in the box. I need to fix my PC at home but Idk. I might as well start using that at work.

¿Can I ask two questions? Maybe someone here is a major nerd...
Does anyone run windows boot on an external disk and then bring it back and forth from home to work and vise versa??? Is that possible? I'm sure it is. Anyway. Any tips would be appreciated.

Thanks.
God Bless.
Do your best!
Take risks.
Be Kind.
Forgive.
Teach.
Learn.
Give.
Get.
Be.

Status