Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked web attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaganailawadi

Downloaded
31.6 GB
Uploaded
32.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Hi guys,

need your help. someone is trying to attack my pc, symentac endpoint is showing this error. please can anyone help me. this message is coming again and again

markverb1

Downloaded
16.7 GB
Uploaded
126.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
try setting up your firewall so it blocks that ip (152.89.247.113)

parvinder 2018

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
17.8 GB
Uploaded
57.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
First Disconnect network connection put some rescue disk to vantoy usb (eset sysrescue live,kaspersky rescue disk,Malwarebytes ETC..) run all of tools one by one and remove infection

gaganailawadi

Downloaded
31.6 GB
Uploaded
32.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
try setting up your firewall so it blocks that ip (152.89.247.113)
thank you. i did the same.

First Disconnect network connection put some rescue disk to vantoy usb (eset sysrescue live,kaspersky rescue disk,Malwarebytes ETC..) run all of tools one by one and remove infection
thank you. i will try that too.

L3GI0N5

Power User
Downloaded
209.2 GB
Uploaded
4.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
23 (24)
Member for 5 years
IP address:152.89.247.113
hostname: 152.89.247.113
ISP: combahton GmbH
ASN: AS30823
City: Frankfurt am Main
flag
Postal code: 60314
latitude: 50.1103
longitude: 8.7147

152.89.247.113 is not blacklisted in SPAM/Exploits databases.

152.89.247.113 is not in any known email block lists, including ISP Policy blocks.
OrgName: RIPE Network Coordination Centre
OrgId: RIPE
Address: P.O. Box 10096
City: Amsterdam
StateProv:
PostalCode: 1001EB

Seems like a legit internet service company to me, doesnt seem like a hacker or any of sorts.

The RIPE NCC supports the development of the Internet through technical coordination of the Internet infrastructure in its service region[7] and beyond.
It undertakes many activities in this area, including:

Allocation and registration of Internet number resources (IP addresses and autonomous system numbers)[8][9][10][11][12][13]

The allocation of IP addresses is important for several reasons.
Public addresses need to be unique; if duplicate internet addresses existed on a network, network traffic could be delivered to the wrong host.
The RIRs make sure that public addresses are given to one organisation.
The RIPE NCC does this for its own service region.
Worldwide, IANA assigns blocks of addresses to the RIRs and they distribute these to end users via the LIRs (normally ISPs). Beside making sure that IP addresses and AS Numbers are only allocated to one user, the shortage of IPv4 addresses makes it important that the remaining addresses are allocated in an organized manner. For many years, the RIPE NCC has followed strict guidelines on how to assign IPv4 addresses according to policy developed by the RIPE Community, as outlined in the RIPE Document ripe-498.[10] As the last /8 block has been assigned from IANA to all the RIRs, the RIPE NCC will only have new IPv4 addresses available for allocation for a certain amount of time.[14][15]

Development, operation and maintenance of the RIPE Database.
Development, operation and maintenance of the RIPE Routing Registry.
Operation of K-root, one of the world's root name servers.
Coordination support for ENUM delegations .
Collection and publication of neutral statistics on Internet development and performance,
notable via the RIPE Atlas global measurement network and RIPEstat, a web-based interface providing information about IP address space,
autonomous system numbers, and related information for host-names and countries.

MisterC

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
211.3 GB
Uploaded
6.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Seems like a legit internet service company to me, doesnt seem like a hacker or any of sorts.
Probably combathon GMBH is the ISP that the IP is allocated to and not the end user of said IP, who probably gets that IP from combathon who is his internet provider.

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
232.6 GB
Uploaded
31.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
@L3GI0N5 you are wrong...
ppl / hackers like that one use a hide program ... so you see it is coming from NL but it is NOT ...
i will NOT give you more details on this otherwise you need to come to Belgium in my course so that i learn you how they hack and penetrate a host...

ok @gaganailawadi install neotrace and kick that node that is tracking you 'r ip ...
simple and when you even can attack that sh*t head when you have in a security chamber (environment) box virusses then you can attack that I AM AN IDIOT ...
simple to do .. you only need a few thing like ip , email , name and so on then you even can block his total computer and even fry / burn his cpu ... :)
i will tell you more when you come to me in private then i will tell you how to connect with me :)

Last edited:

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
This thread has been in discussion for almost a month now and is leading nowhere.
As advice to the OP, find a security suite you trust or you can pay, if you have sensitive data to protect add a physical firewall.
If you think you have the infected PC, format it if you consider it necessary.
Many thanks to everyone who contributed here.
Completed.

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
This thread has been in discussion for almost a month now and is leading nowhere.
As advice to the OP, find a security suite you trust or you can pay, if you have sensitive data to protect add a physical firewall.
If you think you have the infected PC, format it if you consider it necessary.
Many thanks to everyone who contributed here.
Completed.
I have unlocked this thread because it has been active for just over a week, not a month.
There is no rush to lock threads in this forum.
Leave it for a while because someone else may come along and make a useful comment.

SydneyM

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
51.7 GB
Uploaded
57.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
ppl / hackers like that one use a hide program ... so you see it is coming from NL but it is NOT ...
i will NOT give you more details on this otherwise you need to come to Belgium in my course so that i learn you how they hack and penetrate a host...

ok @gaganailawadi install neotrace and kick that node that is tracking you 'r ip ...
simple and when you even can attack that sh*t head when you have in a security chamber (environment) box virusses then you can attack that This is, What, I am! ...
simple to do .. you only need a few thing like ip , email , name and so on then you even can block his total computer and even fry / burn his cpu ... :)
i will tell you more when you come to me in private then i will tell you how to connect with me :)
Wow @Site Wizard, you frighten me, lol.;)

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
232.6 GB
Uploaded
31.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
Wow @Site Wizard, you frighten me, lol.;)
bwahahahaaha sorry if i do (lol)

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
I have unlocked this thread because it has been active for just over a week, not a month.
You're right!
I looked at the month wrong hahaha
I hope the OP gets lucky and gets the advice he wants to hear. :)

gaganailawadi

Downloaded
31.6 GB
Uploaded
32.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
There is no rush to lock threads in this forum.
Leave it for a while because someone else may come along and make a useful comment.
@Charlie_Grimes thanks for making it reopened again. it was closed within a day when i got last reply on this thread.

IP address:152.89.247.113
hostname:152.89.247.113
ISP:combahton GmbH
ASN:AS30823
City:Frankfurt am Main
flag
Postal code:60314
latitude:50.1103
longitude:8.7147

152.89.247.113 is not blacklisted in SPAM/Exploits databases.

152.89.247.113 is not in any known email block lists, including ISP Policy blocks.
OrgName: RIPE Network Coordination Centre
OrgId: RIPE
Address: P.O. Box 10096
City: Amsterdam
StateProv:
PostalCode: 1001EB

The RIPE NCC supports the development of the Internet through technical coordination of the Internet infrastructure in its service region[7] and beyond.
It undertakes many activities in this area, including:

Allocation and registration of Internet number resources (IP addresses and autonomous system numbers)[8][9][10][11][12][13]

The allocation of IP addresses is important for several reasons.
Public addresses need to be unique; if duplicate internet addresses existed on a network, network traffic could be delivered to the wrong host.
The RIRs make sure that public addresses are given to one organisation.
The RIPE NCC does this for its own service region.
Worldwide, IANA assigns blocks of addresses to the RIRs and they distribute these to end users via the LIRs (normally ISPs). Beside making sure that IP addresses and AS Numbers are only allocated to one user, the shortage of IPv4 addresses makes it important that the remaining addresses are allocated in an organized manner. For many years, the RIPE NCC has followed strict guidelines on how to assign IPv4 addresses according to policy developed by the RIPE Community, as outlined in the RIPE Document ripe-498.[10] As the last /8 block has been assigned from IANA to all the RIRs, the RIPE NCC will only have new IPv4 addresses available for allocation for a certain amount of time.[14][15]

Development, operation and maintenance of the RIPE Database.
Development, operation and maintenance of the RIPE Routing Registry.
Operation of K-root, one of the world's root name servers.
Coordination support for ENUM delegations .
Collection and publication of neutral statistics on Internet development and performance,
notable via the RIPE Atlas global measurement network and RIPEstat, a web-based interface providing information about IP address space,
autonomous system numbers, and related information for host-names and countries.
thanks you for such a detailed info.

simple and when you even can attack that sh*t head when you have in a security chamber (environment) box virusses then you can attack that This is, What, I am! ...
thank you very much for the guidance.

Just an update as @markverb1 said to block it from firewall. i find it easiest thing to do. so i just checked on google how to block certain ip address from firewall and just followed the same. its being many days now i havnt got that web attack error since then.

Thank you everyone for your help and guidance.

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
232.6 GB
Uploaded
31.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
@gaganailawadi So staff can close this NOW :)
he have everything he need :)
thank you :)

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,376.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
No reason for this thread to be here anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.