Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Web Data Mining Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilDicky45

Downloaded
14.4 GB
Uploaded
15 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hello, I just want to put out a request for the following should something like this exist.

I need Software that will browse the web where you can put a number of words for the search criteria and It will bring you back Information such as weblink, addresses, numbers, emails etc for that unique search crieteria.

I know I am going to get someone saying It is called Google or Yellowpages, but I dont want to have to the go through the painstaking task of going to each weblink Individually and getting what I need and even at times going to website that hasn't got any contact Information at all.

Thanks to anyone who can help.

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
What are you going to use this for?

LilDicky45

Downloaded
14.4 GB
Uploaded
15 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Pretty much want to target businesses within my field of work for sales, Ive noticed that some of these business either dont come up In search results or they are that far back down the search engine webpage they may aswell be non existent.

More so, some you will only find If you put down very specific search words such as location of the place etc. I also want to remove any Irrelevant websites I dont need from the search.

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
We have these

There may be more. Use the search, I did.

Skip1

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
117.3 GB
Uploaded
3.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
26 (23)
Member for 7 years
Honestly you might find premade scripts for this but this can give you an idea of what to look for if you can handle it. https://realpython.com/beautiful-soup-web-scraper-python/

LilDicky45

Downloaded
14.4 GB
Uploaded
15 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
We have these

There may be more. Use the search, I did.

Thanks Charlie, I saw the data extractor when I was searching for It here and It Isn't quite what I need.

However that Visual Web Ripper didn't come up when I was searching, I will download that as It looks like It might do what I need and see If It will do the job.

LilDicky45

Downloaded
14.4 GB
Uploaded
15 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Honestly you might find premade scripts for this but this can give you an idea of what to look for if you can handle it. https://realpython.com/beautiful-soup-web-scraper-python/

Thank you for the web link Skip1, this Is exactly what I was refering to and need. (In the form of a program at least)

I will look further Into these scripts and I will give coding In Python a shot as It will most definitely be worth the time given how much It will save further down the track.

The Professor

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
31 GB
Uploaded
33.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
44 (46)
Member for 10 years
Thank you for the web link Skip1, this Is exactly what I was refering to and need. (In the form of a program at least)

I will look further Into these scripts and I will give coding In Python a shot as It will most definitely be worth the time given how much It will save further down the track.
Are you satisfied with your request can we close this request

LilDicky45

Downloaded
14.4 GB
Uploaded
15 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Are you satisfied with your request can we close this request