Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Who has encountered a formatting problem with a Samsung laptop with Windows 7, 8, 10 and 11? Can only format Windows XP. BIOS has no secure boot - o

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhert

Downloaded
182.9 GB
Uploaded
210.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Who has encountered a formatting problem with a Samsung laptop with Windows 7, 8, 10 and 11?

Can only format Windows XP.

BIOS has no secure boot - old model of laptop - core i3 / 2nd / ddr3 6g RAM ok / hhd ok 100% health / 320 gb 500 gb replaced new

Yash Dedhia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
139.4 GB
Uploaded
677.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Please provide model no. current OS installed info to get help

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
@bhert, I reiterate what I answered you through the chat:
You would have to go to Samsung website to see if there is a BIOS update and the specific drivers for that model laptop. :)

bhert

Downloaded
182.9 GB
Uploaded
210.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
@bhert, I reiterate what I answered you through the chat:
You would have to go to Samsung website to see if there is a BIOS update and the specific drivers for that model laptop. :)
how can i update bios if the bios of samsung is no update option and laptop is no windows

Yash Dedhia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
139.4 GB
Uploaded
677.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
@bhert im not getting what you want.. You are not providing us with Laptop Model no. than you say there is no OS.. what kind of laptop is this.. Please be specific about the problems

bhert

Downloaded
182.9 GB
Uploaded
210.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
@bhert im not getting what you want.. You are not providing us with Laptop Model no. than you say there is no OS.. what kind of laptop is this.. Please be specific about the problems
i mean no operating system inside in the hard disk new hard disk then i try to format with win 7 8 10 11 but they stock only on logo windows model samsung r439 laptop
sometimes his going to turn off or stock only in logo windows

drashypoo

Downloaded
4.9 GB
Uploaded
51.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
As @juanamm said earlier, I would also suggest seeking BIOS update from manufacturer website.
I had HP laptop with win8, HDD died and had to replace that. New OS install ended up as loop / fail. BIOS updates fixed it for me.

bhert

Downloaded
182.9 GB
Uploaded
210.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
As @juanamm said earlier, I would also suggest seeking BIOS update from manufacturer website.
I had HP laptop with win8, HDD died and had to replace that. New OS install ended up as loop / fail. BIOS updates fixed it for me.
how can i update the bios if no update option from bios
and no windows install in hard drive clean os because can't install any
ok samewindows

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
how can i update the bios if no update option from bios
and no windows install in hard drive clean os because can't install any
ok samewindows
Not talking specifically about your laptop but in general, you don't always need a bios option to upgrade bios. It can be done by specially created software that often even runs from within windows. A lot of manufacturers actually avoid the bios options to upgrade bios since it can confuse some users. The same happens when you want to upgrade the bios of a component like a graphic card/network controller or CPU microcode for example.

I will check and see what is the case with your laptop.

UPDATE:
I am afraid I have bad news. Sadly there are a few different models under the R439 tag but I assume you have the 2011 version which is old, and unless you have a more recent version (but then I doubt you would have the issues you have now), the latest drivers seem to be from XP era and need compatibility mode to run on 7... and not even sure of they are allowed to work on windows 10 due to changes of the driver model.

I would try with 7 or an old version of 10 (LTSB perhaps) after visiting this driver page. Dont even try with newer versions of 10.
https://www.samsung.com/levant/support/model/NP-R439-DA02JO/
Make sure that it's for your generation or try a different one that matches your hardware. The code is right after r439 like D102IN or DA0BIN, etc.
My guess for your lack of progress is that the windows setup can't recognize the disk controller and either a drive load is needed or driver injection. If you dont know how to do those, maybe you can contact a local expert or google on how to load disk controller drivers?

Also, you can try by googling "samsung r439 DA02JO and windows 7 drivers" replacing the model and windows version.

If you really have time tho, install windows XP since you said you can, and then run Windows 7 installer from within XP. Maybe it will work.

Either way, I dont think we can help more from this forum, but I will let this run in case someone knows more.

Last edited:

bhert

Downloaded
182.9 GB
Uploaded
210.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
thankss to alll hardware plobm i already fix