Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Why is this rule entry in my firewall??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maximill

Downloaded
8 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
In my firewall there are two inbound rules @FirewallAPI.dll,-80206 , @FirewallAPI.dll,-80201 and also one in the outbound rule @FirewallAPI.dll,-80204. I have freshly installed a windows 10 OS from Ghost Spectre....

Windows 10 Pro - Superlite / Compact / x64 / Version 2009 OS build 19042.630 (I love this OS)

My other windows iso's don't have these rules. I just would like to know what are they for? :cool:

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Post this issue on the Thread now. It doesnt belong here!!!!

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
Privacy tweaks in custom build nothing new. Be free to remove it if you do not like it!

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
âš¡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
Those rules exist in most windows build above 1903 and it's not something specific to the build you downloaded and that's probably why you haven't seen them in the other ISOs you have if they are older.

82201 is inbound TCP and 82206 Inbound UDP for the camera FrameServer through the svhost.exe which allows for a camera to be used by multiple applications at the same time more likely in your case the RTSP (Real-time streaming protocol) if the port 554 is on, which often gets activated by games. If I remember well the rule is only enabled for the local subnet and not for the internet but double-check that as it may change from one windows build to another.

As @Mirkec said above it's safe to disable them... unless you have a camera or you are streaming.

Will move this to support request as I think it's better to be placed there.

Last edited:

Maximill

Downloaded
8 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
First off thanks TheMacGyver for moving this into the right place, sorry about that. And Thank you Cyler for your reply. So since you informed me what this was I decided to just block these entries so I hope it's fine. Don't have a camera anyways. Mirkec, when you said to remove these entries I figured just to block these entries instead.

YoungZeus

Geordie Boy
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
31.9 GB
Uploaded
11.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
6 (6)
Member for 10 years
great advice team, personally, I would have removed them as blocked entries can often be switched on again by fresh updates.

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
âš¡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years