Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Win 7 install.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmy Loughran

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
144.6 GB
Uploaded
293.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Hi Guys,
any chance you might advise me on this subject. I have two x 1 TB Hard drives on my system. The first has win 10 on and no partitions. The second has one partition and windows 10 on both. The question I am asking please, is it possible for me to install win 7 on the first hard drive, and allow me to still have duel boot options. This one does not have any partitions on it at all. Appreciate any advice.
Cheers.

Skip1

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
117.3 GB
Uploaded
3.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
26 (23)
Member for 7 years
How many instances of Windows 10 do you have on the two hard drives? Sorry could be a language barrier, could you show a screen shot of your disk layout?

Jimmy Loughran

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
144.6 GB
Uploaded
293.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Hi Skip 1, I have two win 10 systems on the 2nd hard drive , which I partitioned. I did have only one system on the first hard drive until today. I decided to partition that one and added a copy of win 7 on. It went on without any problems. The only thing was as the activation runs out in 3 days time I Might try another copy. Thank you for your help anyway. It was appreciated. I shall regard this hopefully as solved.

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Hi Skip 1, I have two win 10 systems on the 2nd hard drive , which I partitioned. I did have only one system on the first hard drive until today. I decided to partition that one and added a copy of win 7 on. It went on without any problems. The only thing was as the activation runs out in 3 days time I Might try another copy. Thank you for your help anyway. It was appreciated. I shall regard this hopefully as solved.

I'm glad you solved it. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.