Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows 10 20H1 Version 2004 Pro GHOST SPECTRE Superlite [Build 19041.264 X64]

1ntr0v3rt3ch

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
499 GB
Uploaded
148.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
@jerry_xristos

any update for the network file sharing? members here and in youtube (ghost n spectre), they are experiencing this kind of problem. is there any fix for this? thanks!

tamcub023

Downloaded
2.5 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
thanks

Hackmau5

Downloaded
163.9 GB
Uploaded
548.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
have you tried to run it as an administrator?
before trying to install it again, disable your antivirus if you are using any...............but first check if your antivirus has blacklist the utorrent.exe (some antivirus are giving false alerts for utorrent)
Thanks you so much, I already run as admin but still not working. The problem is the windows defender. Thank you for help. Apreciate it :)
Its very nice os

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years
@jerry_xristos

any update for the network file sharing? members here and in youtube (ghost n spectre), they are experiencing this kind of problem. is there any fix for this? thanks!
I have search it too, but I can't find anything to help you..........sorry my friend :cry:
in case I'll find anything the next days I would inform you

jay567

Downloaded
4.2 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Hey guys, I am looking for a minimal Windows for:

- Korean keyboard (System in English is perfect - but do require typing in Korean. If I can install manually later, that is fine too but I read some people not being able to install keyboards on some modded Windows)
- Run MS Office, exes and games
- Have bluetooth and drivers
- No updates and barebone as much as possible since I like clean minimal setups and have only 64GB as internal storage which I want to dual boot Chrome OS and Windows 10 on.

Would this Windows fit the bill? Languages seem to be omitted in many OSes which is great, but I do require just Eng and Kor to type unfortunately. If people could suggest me a light/compact Windows that is probably ideally LSTB or LSTC, would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!

J

Moustafa001

Downloaded
12.7 GB
Uploaded
5.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
thanks for the work i will try it and back to give my opinion
was it good or still didnt test it ?

kefka365

Downloaded
15.7 GB
Uploaded
5.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
looks good cant wait to try it

ta3mmok

Downloaded
17.6 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
good job !
I hope next release takes 4gb or less from C:

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years

- Korean keyboard (System in English is perfect - but do require typing in Korean. If I can install manually later, that is fine too but I read some people not being able to install keyboards on some modded Windows)
- No updates and barebone as much as possible since I like clean minimal setups and have only 64GB as internal storage which I want to dual boot Chrome OS and Windows 10 on.

Would this Windows fit the bill? Languages seem to be omitted in many OSes which is great, but I do require just Eng and Kor to type unfortunately. If people could suggest me a light/compact Windows that is probably ideally LSTB or LSTC, would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!

J
*SUPERLITE - JUST FOR GAMING OR STREAMING (tweaking and etc) - for Advanced Users*
*COMPACT - OFFICE AND ETC ETC ETC (no tweaking just removing apps) - for Standard Users*

both versions includes your needs, bluetooth is not removed or drivers............
you can install any language you want after the installation...........
windows updates are disabled

Zaiakursed

Downloaded
59.9 GB
Uploaded
2.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years

Thanks in advance!

J

Hey mate,

In case you install this, could you update me about the Language Bar?

I Installed Korean, Japanese, and Simplified Chinese, but the Language Bar didn't appear.
Well at first, it did, during the Uptime I installed it, but after I reboot, It was gone. though my Languages are there.

I tried below option, but it didn't fix it. So, next option is Registry, which I still have to look onto.

go to control panel, then choose language, advanced settings, check the "Use the desktop language bar when it's available" checkbox and then click options, make sure that the "Docked in the taskbar" option is checked.
If the language is still missing it might be a registry error, for that you have to search it in the internet because I cant provide you a link, its against the rules...........

And hey, this is a pretty solid build. I would say, debloated to the core.
I already set it up with the apps I use (Notepad++, CCleaner, Daemon Tools, MSWord, MSPowerPoint, MSExcel, MSAccess, MPC-BE, Chrome, IDM, Winrar, Wallpaper Engine, Rainmeter, AutoHotkey, Steam, DS4Windows... All are working
Bluetooth and Wifi are both Working.
Updates are disabled until 2029, as i remember. And I am Dual Booting in Separate Drives with Manjaro

jay567

Downloaded
4.2 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
*SUPERLITE - JUST FOR GAMING OR STREAMING (tweaking and etc) - for Advanced Users*
*COMPACT - OFFICE AND ETC ETC ETC (no tweaking just removing apps) - for Standard Users*

both versions includes your needs, bluetooth is not removed or drivers............
you can install any language you want after the installation...........
windows updates are disabled

Many thanks for your reply :)

Stormcloud

Downloaded
23.3 GB
Uploaded
857 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks @jerry_xristos,

I want to know if updates are disabled how are we supposed to install updates on a laptop that will be connected to the internet all the time ?
Also, "superlight + defender" would be best right?

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years
Thanks @jerry_xristos,

I want to know if updates are disabled how are we supposed to install updates on a laptop that will be connected to the internet all the time ?
Also, "superlight + defender" would be best right?
updates are disabled until 2029 but you can enable the updates by choosing settings and then updates and security..........
if you like defender choose superlight + defender version, if you dont, just go with the superlight version.........personally I dont prefer the defender option because I am installing my own antivirus software.
But I have to admit that defender is not like the old days, microsoft has done a very good job the last years, but still needs work to be done.........

jay567

Downloaded
4.2 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Hey mate,

In case you install this, could you update me about the Language Bar?

I Installed Korean, Japanese, and Simplified Chinese, but the Language Bar didn't appear.
Well at first, it did, during the Uptime I installed it, but after I reboot, It was gone. though my Languages are there.

I tried below option, but it didn't fix it. So, next option is Registry, which I still have to look onto.

And hey, this is a pretty solid build. I would say, debloated to the core.
I already set it up with the apps I use (Notepad++, CCleaner, Daemon Tools, MSWord, MSPowerPoint, MSExcel, MSAccess, MPC-BE, Chrome, IDM, Winrar, Wallpaper Engine, Rainmeter, AutoHotkey, Steam, DS4Windows... All are working
Bluetooth and Wifi are both Working.
Updates are disabled until 2029, as i remember. And I am Dual Booting in Separate Drives with Manjaro

Hey thanks for the comment man. I'll get back to you when I get around setting up my laptop. It's good to hear that the updates are disabled since I truly detest Windows updates.

darkkuuhaku

Downloaded
134.6 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
thanks '-'
but why for lost saga(game) hasnt work in this windows '-' (always bluescreen) '-'

DannyM83

Downloaded
33.9 GB
Uploaded
2.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hi, first of all many thanks for your hard work. i really liked this build.
I am facing a problem with downloading. Basically with idm and torrents. the speed is very slow now. Does it have to do something with your build?
Any firewall settings that i should know? I have not installed any firewall or antivirus software.
Overall downloading speed is very slow since i installed your build. Cant figure this out.
Finally, pls suggest some basic settings for torrent downloads like port or connections etc.
Thanks

xalias13

Downloaded
7 GB
Uploaded
4.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Big thanks matee..

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years
Hi, first of all many thanks for your hard work. i really liked this build.
I am facing a problem with downloading. Basically with idm and torrents. the speed is very slow now. Does it have to do something with your build?
Any firewall settings that i should know? I have not installed any firewall or antivirus software.
Overall downloading speed is very slow since i installed your build. Cant figure this out.
Finally, pls suggest some basic settings for torrent downloads like port or connections etc.
Thanks
i don't thinks that is something wrong with the build, have you check your internet provider?
run a speedtest to check your download and upload speed

bedo84

Downloaded
8 GB
Uploaded
2.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
here back after downloaded & installed without any problem its run smoothly also after installed stand alone update great work like it too much

DannyM83

Downloaded
33.9 GB
Uploaded
2.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
i don't thinks that is something wrong with the build, have you check your internet provider?
run a speedtest to check your download and upload speed

Yes, checked with the service provider. Its all ok.
Will figure it out anyways
But its a great build, really like it. Thanks