Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows 10 20H2 (19042.662) Compact & Ultra-Lite

Virus Total Result
https://gifyu.com/image/jIiV

wijayabagania

Downloaded
2.3 GB
Uploaded
2.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Can I install this to my laptop?

Skip1

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
117.3 GB
Uploaded
3.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
26 (23)
Member for 6 years
Can I install this to my laptop?
Most likely. Have you ever installed a Windows OS before on any machine? I would google "how to install a Windows ISO to my computer" to get an idea of the process before you try anything so you have an idea of what to do. If you have specific questions after ask here.

wijayabagania

Downloaded
2.3 GB
Uploaded
2.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Most likely. Have you ever installed a Windows OS before on any machine? I would google "how to install a Windows ISO to my computer" to get an idea of the process before you try anything so you have an idea of what to do. If you have specific questions after ask here.

in the top, he said that for desktop, so I asking it will work if I install on my laptop? Sry my eng language is bad

Skip1

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
117.3 GB
Uploaded
3.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
26 (23)
Member for 6 years
in the top, he said that for desktop, so I asking it will work if I install on my laptop? Sry my eng language is bad
Your English translation is good! Yes this build will run fine on a laptop.

One-Piece

Downloaded
5.9 GB
Uploaded
2.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you for making this without automatic update I've tried so many tips and tricks to stop Automatic Update But nothing works. Thank you again for this ?

Aktrs1

Downloaded
50.7 GB
Uploaded
602.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I have some restarting problem. " We couldnt complete the updates. Undoing changes." after restart same thing 3 time 4 time maybe im shutting down the laptop after im opening again and it is opening but 2 days later same thing. what should i do? @By Nicky

FluffyDiscord

Downloaded
155.2 GB
Uploaded
1.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
I have some restarting problem. " We couldnt complete the updates. Undoing changes." after restart same thing 3 time 4 time maybe im shutting down the laptop after im opening again and it is opening but 2 days later same thing. what should i do? @By Nicky

I wanna double down this issue, happens when I install amd chipset drivers which are mandatory, so this build is currently useless.

Aktrs1

Downloaded
50.7 GB
Uploaded
602.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I wanna double down this issue, happens when I install amd chipset drivers which are mandatory, so this build is currently useless.
I stopped all windows updates it is fixed for now but after i dont know what will happen also i didnt install like yours

xcypher0619

Downloaded
8.7 GB
Uploaded
214.1 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you for this man!!! im going to use this to my old slow laptop!

Ravengarde

Downloaded
39.9 GB
Uploaded
27.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Getting several bad image (dll missing). But weirdly enough, everything is working fine (even those with dll missing)... I used rufus tho (I was in a hurry), maybe thats why. Will try again using yumi or poweriso.

Thanks for the post!

Hiddenbars

Downloaded
77.1 GB
Uploaded
852.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Three months old OS... any new compact build releasing soon?

khungnhatdoc

Downloaded
23.3 GB
Uploaded
70.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
nice work bro and thanks for uploading this.
Your iso is best!!

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Three months old OS... any new compact build releasing soon?
Not for the moment

ibnfadl1

Downloaded
11.5 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
The man who's builds are always the best :clap:

arianodaniel

Downloaded
167.2 GB
Uploaded
2.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
thanks for this version! I appreciate your hard work.

avemar69

Downloaded
390.5 GB
Uploaded
246 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
When you get time, continue do this, I like very much your Iso's.
We miss them

arianodaniel

Downloaded
167.2 GB
Uploaded
2.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Many thanks for your work. You is the best!!

baovuongpc

Downloaded
22.2 GB
Uploaded
5.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
thank you very much for sharing

zekanje

Downloaded
23.6 GB
Uploaded
28.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
@By Nicky
like some colleagues here so and I ran into the same problem.
after reinstalling a few times, I didn't immediately figure out where the problem was. so it was maybe after 10 times of installation that I discovered the problem. on my laptop. there is a problem when selecting another keyboard language (bottom right in taskbar).
so problem is when you go on Language/Preferred languages/"select your language"/Option/Language pack! here when you download that "Language pack" and go restart PC, system try to do updates. and that's it. it gets in the loop and it can't be fixed. reinstallation only. came to this by restarting the PC every time I installed or changed something in the settings.

perhaps this is not the only case. I had one loop when uninstalled the antivirus program what was testing at about the same time. so it is possible that this will happen when you uninstall a program that is connected to the windows system. but I have no confirmation of that.

otherwise this version is great and very fast. it would be good to make an improved version without these problems. I will try to solve the installation to the end to be successfully installed the system just needs to be avoided that "Language pack" :)

I stopped all windows updates it is fixed for now but after i dont know what will happen also i didnt install like yours

bnvks

Downloaded
59.9 GB
Uploaded
119 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you! Great Work! Keep it up.......