Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows 10 21H1 SuperLite Pro Plus SE (19043.962)

NTHT1MD

Downloaded
515.1 GB
Uploaded
9.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Big Thanks FBConan. Can I install Dell Mobile Connect in
Windows 10 21H1 SuperLite Pro Plus SE (19043.962)

marybiha6

Downloaded
459.1 GB
Uploaded
280.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thank you for this best Build again very best sir

lolakibolak

Downloaded
10.4 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Is it possible to change the icons? Thanks in advance

izdrive1

Downloaded
22.9 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
I installed an app, but i cannot uninstalled it. The apps cant be found under App install and uninstall tab inside setting.

nhat long 85

Downloaded
438.3 GB
Uploaded
4.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thanks for all your share. good job. have a nice day.

slayer55

Downloaded
12.8 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thanks Windows 10 lite for

electron99

Downloaded
50.9 GB
Uploaded
237.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Looks like one to try on the laptop Thanks for the share..:blush:

2011matej

Downloaded
23.3 GB
Uploaded
578.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Very good lite Windows. Is there anyway to make x86 version?
I can use x64 bit, but it makes my laptop slow (its old).
Thanks

kata40

Downloaded
916.6 GB
Uploaded
2.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Very interesting OS, looks good, fast. but I have a small problem with double click, it reacts harder.

FBConan

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9 GB
Uploaded
38.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
151 (118)
Member for 3 years
Very interesting OS, looks good, fast. but I have a small problem with double click, it reacts harder.

The mouse double click speed has been adjusted, if you want to change it to a setting that is more comfortable for you to use, go into control panel, mouse, and change the double click speed sir :).

Just asking out of curiosity. Will there be 19h2 build of this? Im on low ram and low end pc. 19h2 is still by far the best of the rest ive ever tested. Thanks for great upload.

I agree 100% with you, 19H2 is still, currently my favorite version of Windows 10. I will be releasing a future edition of this with new fixes and updates etc, most likely after end of life updates for consumer editions has lapsed (which will be on May 11, 2021).

Thanks,
I use this ISO for gaming and i have no problems running games.

Perfect! Glad it's working well for you! in my tests it ran great for me as well. Just not quite as fast or light as 19H2, but I know most members will probably want the most current version of Windows, which is my reason for releasing it. 21H1 seems very similar to 20H1 and 20H2 to me.

I would say thank you @FBConan for your effort to such a good job and share it with us.
I have a question did Microsoft store works

yes, look at the pics, the store icon is under the apps folder in the start menu :)

no wifi on a laptop anyway to fix it?
note: no

yep, wifi works great. Just need to download your drivers for your network adapter first and install them once this build installs. Read the thread more carefully please. Clear instructions are there mate.

Is it possible to change the icons? Thanks in advance

Sure, just replace them yourself manually, or find an icon pack that you like better than the one that's included.

Alessia_Amelia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.7 TB
Uploaded
51 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Overall @FBConan this is one smooth build. Installed in under 5 minutes like your others in a VM basic / wizard setup in VMware
on our new laptop. Booted up quickly. Activation went without fail as expected. Thanks for the autologin too by the way, personal
choice and opinion here, nothing else. We had a small issue with dragging, copy / pasting from Host <->Guest but we solved it by reinstalling the C++ 2015-2019 Redistrutables you had as optional install, then problem solved. Installed our Network drivers then Microsoft Edge browser you supplied so we could update our other drivers online with IO Bit Driver Booster app we have from this site. Could've used our driver backup flash drive, but we saw the idea here from a fellow member in this thread and it went just fine. Wifi and Bluetooth worked without issue. Tried Spanish language pack and simply installed. All apps you preinstalled worked just fine. Installed Played some music and a video on the media player that came with the build. Did install a free game from MS Store, played okay. Did not use uTorrent. That's all, thankyou for a marvelous share @FBConan :)

Aminbhr

Downloaded
10.9 GB
Uploaded
1.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Sure, just replace them yourself manually, or find an icon pack that you like better than the one that's included.
how can i do that ?
And i really need to turn On Show most recent used apps in Start settings to make startisback show recent used apps but its managed by organization any solutions?

Last edited:

hulya

Downloaded
16.2 GB
Uploaded
3.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
there 2 problem i found. i cant change lockscreen image its locked and when i install another language after install another any problem after restart its back to english language again.
in this photo i already installed turkish language . its was turkish first restart after i installed cclear its back to english second restart

windows display language text cant pick another

Last edited:

nn33nn

Downloaded
44.4 GB
Uploaded
4.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
@FBConan Im missing a very big feature, Bitlock. When I try and Encrypt my C drive it loads the fails with "The resource loader failed to find MUI file".
Is the feature removed? or the file accidentally gone/corrupt.. or is it just my computer (I have reinstalled OS 2 times same thing happend)
If so... Please add it to the next release, or a quick fix if possible.

Thank again for making these Slimversions

nn33nn

Downloaded
44.4 GB
Uploaded
4.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Nice job @FBConan can I suggest you preinstall driver booster and iobit unistaller as well, it would take around 100mb of space if even so much but would solve problem with drivers ;)

@FBConan Please dont pre install those, iobit are know tho have alot of crap filling up the system and stuff. I would recommend that you add the SDI Lite verion (5Mb) "Snappy Driver Installer" to the Optional Apps folder. It will Solve all missing or update your drivers and you dont need to install any program for it. it can also run on an USB stick.

1ntr0v3rt3ch

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
499 GB
Uploaded
148.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
there 2 problem i found. i cant change lockscreen image its locked and when i install another language after install another any problem after restart its back to english language again.
in this photo i already installed turkish language . its was turkish first restart after i installed cclear its back to english second restart

windows display language text cant pick another
for the lockscreen, just change the image file located in the windows/web/screen

Bascud

Downloaded
17.2 GB
Uploaded
6.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Wow this is great work!

1ntr0v3rt3ch

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
499 GB
Uploaded
148.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
@FBConan Please dont pre install those, iobit are know tho have alot of crap filling up the system and stuff. I would recommend that you add the SDI Lite verion (5Mb) "Snappy Driver Installer" to the Optional Apps folder. It will Solve all missing or update your drivers and you dont need to install any program for it. it can also run on an USB stick.
are you sure about this especially to iobit driver booster? using it in fbconan's custom OS and its working fine. I can backup my installed drivers and restore it anytime if I reinstalled my OS. for the iobit uninstaller, my recommendation for that is revouninstaller which is good.

snowhunter18

Downloaded
361.9 GB
Uploaded
2.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
garena launcher wont run... but other games ok :(

NTHT1MD

Downloaded
515.1 GB
Uploaded
9.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
How to install Dell Mobile Connect in windows-10-21h1-superlite-pro-plus-se-19043-962? Can You add
Setting>Update and Security>For Developers>Developer Mode for me?
Big thanks @FBConan