Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent + Direct Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC RS5 v.1809.17763.316 En-us x64 Feb2019 PreActivated-=TEAM OS=-

Sveto

Downloaded
130.4 GB
Uploaded
20 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
@The Rain , the direct links for this and the x86 version would be highly appreciated, as always.
Thanks in advance

pt.mi3w

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
257.9 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
@The Rain , the direct links for this and the x86 version would be highly appreciated, as always.
Thanks in advance
if you need it so much (and so quickly), just name the server and I can upload it there
no-registration-needed server only

MrKhoa

Downloaded
23.1 GB
Uploaded
6.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Many Thanks

Sveto

Downloaded
130.4 GB
Uploaded
20 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
if you need it so much (and so quickly), just name the server and I can upload it there
Thank you very much for helping. I guess should work just fine, or any of the other hosts @The Rain tends to usually use. And I am even more interested in the x86 version, because in LTSC it is harder to find compared to x64.

Thank you very much for helping. I guess should work just fine, or any of the other hosts @The Rain tends to usually use. And I am even more interested in the x86 version, because in LTSC it is harder to find compared to x64.
Please, disregard my request. In the mean time the .348 version both x64 and x86 became available on another great site and comes successfully pre-activated with latest 60.01. So as it stands right now, this version here .316 is already obsolete. Two weeks in the digital era is quite a long time and usually means, that the train has left the station. In any event thanks again for a great contribution by @The Rain

YukiLX

Downloaded
17.2 GB
Uploaded
17.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Will try fresh installing that build.
I see a lot of comments about updates.... just use "ShutUp10" and you can disable all MS crap.
I'll still try using script for permant activation. I'll bring feedback back here.
Thanks ☺

Will try fresh installing that build.
I see a lot of comments about updates.... just use "ShutUp10" and you can disable all MS crap.
I'll still try using script for permant activation. I'll bring feedback back here.
Thanks ☺

Well, it won't connect to Windows servers so Digital Licesne doesn't work.... permanent activation is out of the question. Only KMS may help.... 18 years is better than nothing. Also, thank you for the build ;)

alrightnik

Downloaded
8 GB
Uploaded
6.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
many thank

PilgrimRO

Downloaded
266 GB
Uploaded
57.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Thank you so much !!! Always the first to have the ultimate !!!

mkrleza

Si non confectus, non reficiat
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
654.9 GB
Uploaded
65.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (7)
Member for 7 years
Than you very, very much!

georgeg

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
6.8 GB
Uploaded
2.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
thanksssssssssssssssss

El_Pinguino

Downloaded
16.7 GB
Uploaded
64.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you so much :D

denslin

Downloaded
1 TB
Uploaded
235.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank You very much

armanjbi

Downloaded
31 GB
Uploaded
5.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
thank.

imkc1127

Downloaded
47 GB
Uploaded
178.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Time to upgrade the win10 on my another pc. Thanks a lot.

howdidmyaccdisappear

Banned
Downloaded
1.1 GB
Uploaded
6.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you.

alrightnik

Downloaded
8 GB
Uploaded
6.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
many thank Teamos

Alemao

Downloaded
141.9 GB
Uploaded
68.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Thank you !!

dOpeify

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
267.2 GB
Uploaded
1.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Updates to Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit 1809 17763.437 as of two days ago? Maybe someone will throw it together for yall? :p

Downloaded
87.7 GB
Uploaded
8.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
The rain, why do you upload these files to websites that are filled with ads and request you have to disable adblock? Ive trusted you for forever now, but for some reason my seed ratio was low so I couldn't grab the torrent and my god, that was one of the worst experiences I've ever, ever, ever had getting an iso to the point where I am now just going to start uploading the ones I download to my google drive lol. Is it just the downsides of an unlimited download website?

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11421 (11421)
Member for 8 years
The rain, why do you upload these files to websites that are filled with ads and request you have to disable adblock? Ive trusted you for forever now, but for some reason my seed ratio was low so I couldn't grab the torrent and my god, that was one of the worst experiences I've ever, ever, ever had getting an iso to the point where I am now just going to start uploading the ones I download to my google drive lol. Is it just the downsides of an unlimited download website?
1. Why would you let your ratio get so bad? Start seeding and get back in shape. 2. Nothing wrong with the direct links if you pay attention to what you are doing. Too bad you just can't grab torrent though. :(

MacSpook

Downloaded
88.7 GB
Uploaded
139.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Many thanks.
:0)