Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows 10 LTSC 2021 Multi38 Compact & Slim with Windows Store [19044.1387]

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
365 (416)
Member for 9 years
But then I have no audio, no wireless... no nothing because everything under services is disabled.
Have you restarted your pc?

RebornZA

Downloaded
13.8 GB
Uploaded
12.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Have you restarted your pc?
Indeed I have, followed your instructions. Then restarted, after restarting and Windows boots I have no audio, no wifi, and bunch of other Windows functions completely break. For example the Network Status tab under Network and Internet in Settings completely crashes but only after I disable all services.

Had to reinstall Windows to fix that. Thinking I just ignore the Display Settings error, as its not a big deal and you can still access the display settings.

I really like this release. Thanks for your work btw!

Edit: Any way to get back default windows 10 icons? No big deal just asking.

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
365 (416)
Member for 9 years
Indeed I have, followed your instructions. Then restarted, after restarting and Windows boots I have no audio, no wifi, and bunch of other Windows functions completely break. For example the Network Status tab under Network and Internet in Settings completely crashes but only after I disable all services.

Had to reinstall Windows to fix that. Thinking I just ignore the Display Settings error, as its not a big deal and you can still access the display settings.

I really like this release. Thanks for your work btw!

Edit: Any way to get back default windows 10 icons? No big deal just asking.
Download iobit booster from here https://www.teamos.xyz/threads/iobi...sion-10-0-0-32-repack-portable-teamos.186261/
Update your system with the latest drivers, restart
Run a sfc/scannow [ when it finished restart your pc
Check if errors are solved
Probably you will have default icons again, in case you don't let me know and I will tell you what to do

RebornZA

Downloaded
13.8 GB
Uploaded
12.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Download iobit booster from here https://www.teamos.xyz/threads/iobi...sion-10-0-0-32-repack-portable-teamos.186261/
Probably you will have default icons again, in case you don't let me know and I will tell you what to do
Thanks, updated drivers and some windows updates got through before I blocked them, however problem is fixed now. No error and everything working great!

Thanks for the help! :party:

LM209

Downloaded
14.2 GB
Uploaded
7.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Fixed: i select english by Installation and its working. Too Bad i would Like select German by the Setup and it don't working.

Can not Install it. windows could not set the offline locale information 0x80000001

Last edited:

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
365 (416)
Member for 9 years
Fixed: i select english by Installation and its working. Too Bad i would Like select German by the Setup and it don't working.

Can not Install it. windows could not set the offline locale information 0x80000001
Is your HDD partitioned, if your answer is yes, you have to merge the partitions or install it in a new HDD not partitioned.

LM209

Downloaded
14.2 GB
Uploaded
7.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Is your HDD partitioned, if your answer is yes, you have to merge the partitions or install it in a new HDD not partitioned.
OK but why it worked with selected english language and with another language it failed?

Rahil Peshimam

⭐ VIP
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
145.3 GB
Uploaded
396.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Link please i am vip member

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
Link please i am vip member
No need to be a IP or this one... the link is on page 1 of this thread...

imoly

Downloaded
28.7 GB
Uploaded
97.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thanks for sharing @Jerry_Xristos

am I trying to use it soon as I can but want to know what's the reason of this point " I know am able to skip that like you say"

screenshot-2022-10-07-at-22-52-38.jpg

Also, can I know System requirements for this OS ?

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
365 (416)
Member for 9 years
Thanks for sharing @Jerry_Xristos

am I trying to use it soon as I can but want to know what's the reason of this point " I know am able to skip that like you say"

screenshot-2022-10-07-at-22-52-38.jpg

Also, can I know System requirements for this OS ?
Some wants their system compressed, winsxs folder is the biggest in an operating system.
Normally its about 9GB, but compressed its about 6GB.
Simply you save space in your HDD

Tatou123

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
211.2 GB
Uploaded
3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you for sharing this marvelous app

RebornZA

Downloaded
13.8 GB
Uploaded
12.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Looks great! Have you tested Game Pass via the XBox app?
Games work fine btw.
Jerry, I finally tried the sfc/scannow. Didn't remove the custom icons, broke custom themes though. (I used restore point to fix)

Nevermind, sorted with this: https://www.teamos.xyz/threads/lumicons-icon-pack-installer-teamos.121146/:h:

Last edited: