Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent + Direct Windows 10 Pro 19042.844 Superlite (MPB)

FBConan

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9 GB
Uploaded
33.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
151 (118)
Member for 3 years
PlbgRE.png

DESCRIPTION:
Windows 10 20H2 (build 19042.844) SuperLite (My Personal Build)
ISO Size: 960 MB UEFI Bootable
Supported Languages: English Only
Architecture: 64 Bit
Edition: Professional Only
For new installation only
- My focus for this build was to remove as much as possible without sacrificing functionality or compatibility for everything I use Windows for.
- Mandatory features: Printer Support and Print Spooler services, Bluetooth, Wifi, Windows Store and applicable services, Windows Update Service (needed for store purposes only in this build) wired xbox 360 controller support, wireless xbox one, and xbox series X controller support, Full 4.8 framework support (for software compatibility), metered connection.

MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster processor
RAM: 2 GB
Hard Disk Space: 8 GB
Graphics card: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver

INSTALL NOTES:
Create UEFI bootable USB with rufus tool
Activation: Not activated, but if needed, Medicines included in ISO's 'Tools' Folder

DISABLED:
Power throttling
All Ads
App lookup in store
Automatic maintenance
Download blocking
Timeline
Error reporting
Action Center
Live Tiles
UAC
Telemetry
Hibernation
Pagefile
Net Framework 3.5 Not Preinstalled (and not installable)

REMOVED:
Firewall
Defender
Security Center
Cortana
Help
WinSXS
All Modern UI Apps
Internet Explorer
Edge
Windows Media Player
Backup and Restore
Tablet PC
Xbox Live Services

Mixed Reality
*Network card drivers (just download your own before installing)

TWEAKS:
Added right click context menu for powershell, kill tasks, restart explorer, send to desktop (create shortcut), command prompt normal, and command prompt administrator
Reduced Desktop icon spacing
Increased desktop background image quality
Transparent task bar
Added pci express link state power management to power options (recommend set to off to boost pc performance)
Windows notifications and sounds are left enabled
Services Tweaks made to facilitate lower system resource use, and improve overall performance

INCLUDED APPS (located in iso's 'Tools' folder for optional installation):
FireFox 64Bit Installer
Tiny wall firewall
7zip
Calculator
TeamOS Medicines

MORE INFO:
This build was inspired by other lite builds I have used over the years, but recently I found a lite build that was very close to what I want out of my Windows experience, save a few changes and tweaks I would've liked implemented, so I decided to build my own Lite Windows.
*Net Framework 3.5 not pre-installed, and not install-able
*Not designed to work for VM installation

USED MAINLY FOR:
Light gaming and retro gaming (emulation), Audio, video and photo recording, editing, and encoding, Web Surfing, Word Processing, Media Playback (music, movies, anime, etc.) I use MPC-HC for all this

I mainly use handbrake and ffmpeg for video encoding, and the most demanding games I play aren't very, ie. cuphead, age of empires 2, towerfall, streets of rage 4, Ys origin, Ys felghana, Zwei 2, Ys VIII, Rayman Origins and Legends, Dolphin emulator for Wii, PS2, SNES, N64 etc.

Full bluetooth controller support for the XBOX one and the New XBOX wireless controllers, which only became available in the October 2020 update to the newer versions of windows (ver 1903 and up)

Full NET framework 4.8 support, but not 3.5, I use a SCP driver to remap my xiaomi bluetooth gamepads that needs full NET 4.8 framework support.
Directplay Windows feature enabled for original Age of Empires 2 game support.

Microsoft store works, and the intel graphics command center works, was a pain to eventually get working properly.

Metered connection is working if you wish to use it, so windows won't try to download drivers without your consent.

Explorer Quick Access is functional if you choose to show recently used files or folders for rapid access.

This build is meant to be similar to a stock windows 10 experience in look and feel, no custom themes, icons, cursors, sounds, etc.

This version is English language only, and the winSXS folder is cleared so updates are not supported. If people like this SuperLite version, I will upload updated future builds anyways.

** Windows update service is disabled by default, so if you want to download an app from the windows store, just change it to manual in the services tab under windows administrative tools, and apply.

This build is desgined for laptop use, so has mobility center, wifi support, bluetooth support etc.

**SPECIAL NOTE**
- All network card drivers have been removed, you'll need to provide your own. Make sure you have them downloaded and on hand, if needed, before installing this version of Windows.

I am using this exact Windows build on my laptop, and it runs fantastic so far, stable, light, and snappy.

This is my first share with TeamOS! I hope this build helps others love their Windows 10 experience as much as I have so far!

--

Plboxd.png

PlbuM9.png

Plb8Et.jpg

--

MEGA Direct Download Link:
--

Thanks to TheMacGyver for helping me share this!!!

Last edited:
  • Created With:
    uTorrent/2210
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    4 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 4 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    475452492223581490aaee15829b9d876665e2de
  • Loading…

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Use the image code here..

I did your header.. See.. LOL

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
Beautiful! May I point out 1 thing... Use the cantering tab to align everything... Otherwise beautiful! :clap:

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Beautiful! May I point out 1 thing... Use the cantering tab to align everything... Otherwise beautiful! :clap:
He may not be able to edit.. Can you help this once and fix screenshot to.. Thanks

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
I realigned and adjusted the Pictures to show... Looks pretty good now ;)

Gollapudi

No time for myself due to work load
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.1 TB
Uploaded
430.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
843 (830)
Member for 7 years
looks tempting after reading the content or description..will give my side words after running this build...thank you for your work & time

RedDove

⭐ VIP
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
118.2 GB
Uploaded
41.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
:hi: That looks pretty good, it would actually be perfect for the games
I play (old school) with no issues.
Thanks for sharing this, FBConan. :)

Skip1

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
117.3 GB
Uploaded
3.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
26 (23)
Member for 6 years
Glad to see you were able to get this up @FBConan congrats on your colors too mate ;) Awesome to have more contributions to the community.

BTW 960mb ISO...Wow dude...gonna spin this up.

vonschuttgart

Banned
Downloaded
241.5 GB
Uploaded
1.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
It's an excellent start, would love to see more of your work in the future.

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
Keep em coming! :)

DGrigorescu

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
310.8 GB
Uploaded
1.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hi. First of all thank you for your work. I have a low pc so i'm interested in installing this. But please tell me 2 things, very important for me. 1. Is windows search, i mean indexing and searching folders, functional? 2. I use an app called audirvana and this app doesn't want to install on every windows edition, can you please test, i mean enter their website and at least try to install their trial app? Thank you, no problem if you can't answer, sorry.

Corrydrive

Banned
Downloaded
18.2 GB
Uploaded
7.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Yay fix my 1gb flash drive..thank you

iwanjeh

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
414.5 GB
Uploaded
2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
any torrents of these ?

Skip1

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
117.3 GB
Uploaded
3.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
26 (23)
Member for 6 years
any torrents of these ?
I will add one.... Nevermind no torrents allowed in Post and Share. If allowed eventually we can move this to Windows 10 Builds if SA's, Admins and SM'S approve.

Instead I will put on Mega as well so you can resume downloading if people have weak internet connections.

iwanjeh

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
414.5 GB
Uploaded
2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
for the next release, could you put calculator stay appeared inside your build? some times its need for using in office :) anywaty thanks alot for these build

marybiha6

Downloaded
459.1 GB
Uploaded
280.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
thank you so much sir for Best lit window again :)

Downloaded
981.8 GB
Uploaded
701.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Windows 10 version is very impressive

FBConan

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9 GB
Uploaded
33.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
151 (118)
Member for 3 years
for the next release, could you put calculator stay appeared inside your build? some times its need for using in office :) anywaty thanks alot for these build
I included oldcalc for win in the iso tools forlder for ya! didn't want to install anything over stock os because everyone's preferences are different

Sorry guys, had to run our for a few hours with the family immediately after posting this, back now, hopefully the download link is working okay for you all. And thanks for cleaning up the post for me vdogeek!

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11356 (11356)
Member for 8 years
Sorry guys, had to run our for a few hours with the family immediately after posting this, back now, hopefully the download link is working okay for you all. And thanks for cleaning up the post for me vdogeek!
Nice work bud. Can you make torrent?

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,365.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
Hi. First of all thank you for your work. I have a low pc so i'm interested in installing this. But please tell me 2 things, very important for me. 1. Is windows search, i mean indexing and searching folders, functional? 2. I use an app called audirvana and this app doesn't want to install on every windows edition, can you please test, i mean enter their website and at least try to install their trial app? Thank you, no problem if you can't answer, sorry.
In light editions some functions are unable to work because some contents are missing and that's why they are light and don't take much disk and memory space.
As for your request to the Author of this build to test something for your own needs i think is wrong.