Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent Windows 10 Super Office Edition V.3 X64 2016 (vip) Now For All

jnewberry1

Downloaded
9.5 GB
Uploaded
2.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Thank you for this build to the public. Greatly appreciated.

treMMor

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
I wonder if this would work on an older HP laptop sporting an AMD Turion 64 X2 Mobile TL-58 processor and 1GB RAM. It currently has/came with Vista. I just checked the Passmark rating and it has a 950 Average CPU Mark. If not, any ideas on the best upgrade that would work for this laptop? I heard that Win 10 has lower system reqs than Win 7 and I'm trying to upgrade it for a relative worried about Vista being not supported anymore in a few more days.

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
I wonder if this would work on an older HP laptop sporting an AMD Turion 64 X2 Mobile TL-58 processor and 1GB RAM. It currently has/came with Vista. I just checked the Passmark rating and it has a 950 Average CPU Mark. If not, any ideas on the best upgrade that would work for this laptop? I heard that Win 10 has lower system reqs than Win 7 and I'm trying to upgrade it for a relative worried about Vista being not supported anymore in a few more days.
First dont upgrade.. Find a suitable OS' 7 or 10 and do a Complete Install on a wiped/formatted drive.. Save all your stuff and do it..

treMMor

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
First dont upgrade.. Find a suitable OS' 7 or 10 and do a Complete Install on a wiped/formatted drive.. Save all your stuff and do it..
Thanks, I actually did intend to do a clean OS installation not an upgrade... sorry I wasn't clear about that. But I like the build in this Super Office Edition, partly because she already had Office (2007) and with this I could do one simple installation and be done. But I just wonder if this OS would be too much for the system to handle and from what I've read Win 7 would require even more than 10 so I skipped looking at 7 and went straight to Win 10. My relatives laptop did have other problems I was fixing and ended up just doing a factory reset which fixed those problems, but the lack of further support for Vista made me look for an upgrade option. Since I just did a reset, it wouldn't' be a big deal to wipe that and start fresh on a better OS... if this old laptop can handle it.

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Thanks, I actually did intend to do a clean OS installation not an upgrade... sorry I wasn't clear about that. But I like the build in this Super Office Edition, partly because she already had Office (2007) and with this I could do one simple installation and be done. But I just wonder if this OS would be too much for the system to handle and from what I've read Win 7 would require even more than 10 so I skipped looking at 7 and went straight to Win 10. My relatives laptop did have other problems I was fixing and ended up just doing a factory reset which fixed those problems, but the lack of further support for Vista made me look for an upgrade option. Since I just did a reset, it wouldn't' be a big deal to wipe that and start fresh on a better OS... if this old laptop can handle it.
I have this and its great however my specs are pretty high end.. You could check a normal win10 here and see the system requirements and then decide.. imos you could stand a little more ram and check you graphic display specs

Rawezh

Downloaded
32.8 GB
Uploaded
2.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
thanks

treMMor

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
OK, I'm a newbie to this site, but I'm not a newbie to torrents... is the tracker down? I decided to try this OS torrent and for the past several hours since I first downloaded the torrent file, Vuze has been giving this "Error: Failed - Connection timed out: connect". Am I missing something?

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
OK, I'm a newbie to this site, but I'm not a newbie to torrents... is the tracker down? I decided to try this OS torrent and for the past several hours since I first downloaded the torrent file, Vuze has been giving this "Error: Failed - Connection timed out: connect". Am I missing something?
tracker was down but its fine now... stop them and exit your client... restart and start then and then update tracker if needed

KooMulee

Power User
Downloaded
45.8 GB
Uploaded
112.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you for this masterpiece. Looks really awesome.

safexsafe

Downloaded
13.9 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thanks

Tweeder

Downloaded
16.8 GB
Uploaded
6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Just want to say thanks to the build team and to keep up the good work! Really appreciate the job you did for noobs like me to enjoy. Thank you again.

viggy

Downloaded
3.4 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you for the share!

joeyz

Downloaded
9.6 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
thank you so so much great build :)

barakaz

Downloaded
146.9 GB
Uploaded
639.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
thank you very much dude

ironduke

Downloaded
138.4 GB
Uploaded
29.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Hello....this is ...FANTASTIC!....thanks you very much TeamOs....fro your outstanding work....All the Best from the crew here in the UK....

mas1469

Downloaded
55.4 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
good. thanks

ironduke

Downloaded
138.4 GB
Uploaded
29.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Hello ..I am running this O/S...it is simply superb....all working fine here with Microsoft upgrades....Thank you TeamOs....Keep up the Great work!...everyone...Best regards from Scotland...

Parthurm

Downloaded
7.7 GB
Uploaded
8.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Great Build !!!!

x3m05