Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows 11 'Gamer Edition v4' 23H2 22631.2428 By @Phrankie

Phrankie

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
347.7 GB
Uploaded
620.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
101 (100)
Member for 2 years
what is Bypassed Windows 11 System Requirements means
It means if you have an unsupported machine you cannot install windows 11 like you need tpm2.0, high ram requirement, secure boot and ect.. While since I applied bypassed you can install now windows 11 on any machine whether high specs or low specs

Wolf5

Downloaded
67.3 GB
Uploaded
26.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thanks for another nice one

Wolf5

Downloaded
67.3 GB
Uploaded
26.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thanks for another nice one

Sechu

Downloaded
25.3 GB
Uploaded
9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Will there be v5? fast system, thank you for the good job

lilside82

Downloaded
17.8 GB
Uploaded
9.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
can you provide the theme or icon file to recover back the icon on my desktop when 1st installed because icone has change and I did nothing

BradG

Downloaded
18.3 GB
Uploaded
12.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks for this OS the current one I have is supposed to work for gamers also but acts like it has no memory after playing big games and stutters after 30 minutes.

I look forward to trying your custom OS our vs the other author I got from I am not bad talking anyone just its weird but I see hope with yours thanks!

usmanf999

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
thank you for this great build

BradG

Downloaded
18.3 GB
Uploaded
12.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
This build is working great so far only thing I'm noticing is my network is a bit slower and my quest 2 wont airlink to the pc for some reason I'm assuming its with the networking but other than that this is a solid build 10/10 good job!

Edit: I also noticed I cant get vmware player or vmware workstation to run on this build which is vital to my side job I run to make a lil side cash when I need it.
I get this is a stripped down version of windows and I always love stripped down versions I hate the unnecessary crap that always comes with it.
Just giving my findings, and so far the only real major issue is quest 2 not being able to airlink to pc with random network speed issues other than than that this is a beautiful build and I love it.

Last edited:

dotraymonds2

Downloaded
13.6 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
downloading!! is this gonna play "the son of the forest" game ??

we@kGamer

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
56.9 GB
Uploaded
54.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hey thanks again for this build . I have installed this on my laptop with no errors, awesome.