Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Windows 11: One tray per taskbar ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdkyron

Downloaded
77.3 GB
Uploaded
2.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Hello everyone :)

So, this is probably going to sound silly for most bt, i like to have a taskbar tray on each of my monitors, unfortunately, as far as i can tell, windows 11 and/or starallback don't have that feature.

Does anyone know if it's at all possible without installing something as big as DisplayFusion or Actual Windows Manager, just for that feature ?

Thanks !

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,398.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
I have the answer install a clean OS to have what you need.

sdkyron

Downloaded
77.3 GB
Uploaded
2.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
I have the answer install a clean OS to have what you need.
If you mean CleanOS, believe me i've tried, that and many others but i couldn't get minecraft to work in the xbox app lol so i switched to

And everything works flawlessly.

Doesn't help me with the tray issue though :)

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,398.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
If you mean CleanOS, believe me i've tried, that and many others but i couldn't get minecraft to work in the xbox app lol so i switched to

And everything works flawlessly.

Doesn't help me with the tray issue though :)
Wait for an answer it is the only you have to do. I am ok with this i have no problems.

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
right-click on the taskbar => taskbar settings => personification => taskbar => taskbar behavior => and check "show my taskbar on all monitors" => :)

sdkyron

Downloaded
77.3 GB
Uploaded
2.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
right-click on the taskbar => taskbar settings => personification => taskbar => taskbar behavior => and check "show my taskbar on all monitors" => :)
I already did that, but only the main taskbar has a tray, i'm trying to get a tray on every screen

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
ZBar is a small, free app that solves one of the most annoying issues when working with multiple monitors: it allows you to extend the toolbar across the extra screens, beyond just the primary one

and also lets you use different wallpapers on each screen ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

L3GI0N5

Power User
Downloaded
209.2 GB
Uploaded
4.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
23 (24)
Member for 5 years
If you right click the windows 11 taskbar and go to taskbar settings
make sure task view is enabled; add an extra taskview screen and access that second screen on your main monitor, and then go to your display settings and see if you can select your second
display monitor on that second screen from there and see what it does, I cant test for myself as i dont have a 2nd monitor.

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
The OP is asking about the TRAY bar and not the TASKbar or task view etc.

nT7IEuVGMz.jpg

When one has multiple monitors the tray bar only appears in the main bar which by default is on Monitor 1 and not the other monitors/bars which only show the clock and the app icons along with the start button. To my knowledge, which is limited because I didn't need this and so never tried to find/make a solution, this can not happen by windows alone, unless you use programs such as Display Fusion.

The only way I can think to have the tray bar on another screen is to drag the taskbar in the desired monitor but if you want that on every monitor, I don't think windows can do it.

I will let this open in case someone else knows a better solution and I wish you the best of luck.

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
I don't think windows can do it.
...in Win 10 it works without problems, just right click on the taskbar and unlock the taskabar and manually move it to another monitor...and lock again

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
...in Win 10 it works without problems, just right click on the taskbar and unlock the taskabar and manually move it to another monitor...and lock again

I think you dont understand. The OP is asking for the tray bar (the small windows with the icons) to be on EVERY monitor and not on ONE monitor.

If you read my entire phrase instead of the small part you quoted...
The only way I can think to have the tray bar on another screen is to drag the taskbar in the desired monitor but if you want that on every monitor, I don't think windows can do it.
I say the very same thing so please next time dont rush to answer and read/quote the entire phrase, not some part out of context.

znop01

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
198.5 GB
Uploaded
768.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Wouldn't that leave the latter monitor without the tray bar?

sdkyron

Downloaded
77.3 GB
Uploaded
2.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
That's ok, i guess i'll keep using actual windows manager for now, it's just annoying to use the whole app for that one single feature but hey :)

Thanks all for trying to help !

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,398.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
That's ok, i guess i'll keep using actual windows manager for now, it's just annoying to use the whole app for that one single feature but hey :)

Thanks all for trying to help !
It seems you understood :) read your mind and do the best you want and like. Do it as all people do.

Last edited:

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)