Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows 11 Original Setup Files (ISO)

FBConan

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9 GB
Uploaded
38.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
151 (118)
Member for 3 years
P50Wm3.png

Windows 11 Original Setup Files (ISO)

Description:
This is for members who meet all the requirements for the new Windows 11 Setup, and want to use it to install my builds of Windows 11 using the stricter Windows 11 Setup, rather than using the much more compatible Windows 10 Setup files, which have less system requirements. (and hence much greater hardware compatibility).

Why new Windows 11 minimum system requirements

Windows 11 is designed and built as a complete set of experiences, unlocking the full power of the PC our customers have come to rely on, including in areas like security, reliability, compatibility, video conferencing, multitasking, playing, creating, building, learning and more. We need a minimum system requirement that enables us to adapt software and hardware to keep pace with people’s expectations, needs and harness the true value and power of the PC to deliver the best experiences, now and in the future. To do that, we were guided by the following principles:

1. Security. Windows 11 raises the bar for security by requiring hardware that can enable protections like Windows Hello, Device Encryption, virtualization-based security (VBS), hypervisor-protected code integrity (HVCI) and Secure Boot. The combination of these features has been shown to on tested devices. To meet the principle, all Windows 11 supported CPUs have an embedded TPM, support secure boot, and support VBS and specific .
  2. Reliability. Devices upgraded to Windows 11 will be in a supported and reliable state. By choosing CPUs that have adopted the new and are supported by our OEM and silicon partners who are achieving a 99.8% crash free experience.
  3. Compatibility. Windows 11 is designed to be compatible with the apps you use. It has the fundamentals of >1GHz, 2-core processors, 4GB memory, and 64GB of storage, aligning with our minimum system requirements for Office and Microsoft Teams.
INSTRUCTIONS:

STEP 1
Open my previously downloaded Windows 11 iso file with 7zip. extract the install.esd file from the sources folder.

STEP 2
Launch the program 'PowerISO'. Open the 'Windows 11 Setup.iso' file in PowerISO, then navigate to the 'sources' folder. Drag the extracted 'install.esd' file from my original iso, to the sources folder in PowerISO.

STEP 3
Go to file, Save As, and create a new ISO file with the new Windows 11 Setup Files.

STEP 4

Burn, or mount newly created ISO file, and proceed to install as normal.

P4vu4U.png

MORE INFO:
If you need the untouched Windows 11 install.esd file required to install Windows 11 on your pc, you can get it here:

or here:

Last edited:
  • Created With:
    uTorrent/2210
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    1 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 1 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    a3927d098bbd7f6060b9641750c842e699563215
  • Loading…

Dale Martirez

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
378.2 GB
Uploaded
18.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
wooooow you are on fire today @FBConan! even blessing us with a direct link. What a legend. Thank you :h:

Alessia_Amelia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.7 TB
Uploaded
51.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
This will be our 3rd build of Windows 11 from you we're using on VMWare. So far they're running just fine. Your work is as good as to be expected as always @FBConan . Thank you for sharing it with us.

imranrana

Downloaded
482.9 GB
Uploaded
1.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
install.esd file is not available in source folder please replay

Ahmed Haroon

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.9 GB
Uploaded
465.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
yeah, at least in direct link it seems missing...

lordofheaven

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9 GB
Uploaded
492 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Hello @FBConan

How is it going ?

tell me that I understand well,
is this Windows 11 original MSDN or a modified file because according to
Google Windows 11 Original MSDN should be released around November or December 2021

but in any case great job

Liam Onestone

Downloaded
30.1 GB
Uploaded
25.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Hello @FBConan

How is it going ?

tell me that I understand well,
is this Windows 11 original MSDN or a modified file because according to
Google Windows 11 Original MSDN should be released around November or December 2021

but in any case great job
This is an early beta version, official release end 2021

xenotize

Downloaded
15 GB
Uploaded
5.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
This allowed me to perform a system upgrade from within Windows 10 while keeping all of my files. SICK!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!

sturuss

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
845.1 GB
Uploaded
9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
5 (5)
Member for 10 years
install.esd is not in a folder in list of source folders its further down scroll down in alphabetical order you will see it under I

open source folder and scroll down you will see list of dll files under i you will see install.esd

tnaru2

Downloaded
19.2 GB
Uploaded
5.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
thank you very much @FBConan , appreciate your time and effort.

weld_

Downloaded
141.5 GB
Uploaded
872.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
it is not, you can already see the size of the image

sturuss

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
845.1 GB
Uploaded
9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
5 (5)
Member for 10 years
yes it is use power iso to see files just then on left side press source folder 1 time you will see all files in source folder inc install.esd
in the file list

xenotize

Downloaded
15 GB
Uploaded
5.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
@weld_ @imranrana Use the install.esd from the other release thread. This is ONLY the Windows 11 setup files.

Alessia_Amelia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.7 TB
Uploaded
51.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Our mistake, sorry for the double post.

Last edited:

imranrana

Downloaded
482.9 GB
Uploaded
1.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
HI BRO I DEEPLY SEE IN SORCE FOLDER INSTALL.ESD IS NOT AVAILABLE IN SORCE FOLDER SEE ATTECH IMAGE

justdragon

Downloaded
4.1 GB
Uploaded
7.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
My CPU is i7-6700, my mainboard has TPM 2.0 and secure boot enable. I follow instruction in this topic but have this error when try update from Win 10 to Win 11

surajboss

Downloaded
17.7 GB
Uploaded
25.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
My CPU is i7-6700, my mainboard has TPM 2.0 and secure boot enable. I follow instruction in this topic but have this error when try update from Win 10 to Win 11
same thing is happening with me

xenotize

Downloaded
15 GB
Uploaded
5.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years

I extracted the Windows 11 ISO from the other thread, then overwrote the files in that extracted folder with the files from the download in this thread. The guide in the thread did not work for me, I did it this way. After I did that, I rebuilt the ISO with PowerISO following the guide.

HI BRO I DEEPLY SEE IN SORCE FOLDER INSTALL.ESD IS NOT AVAILABLE IN SORCE FOLDER SEE ATTECH IMAGE
Use the one from the iso in this thread.....

Try this one guys, it might work, it is TPM compliant.

justdragon

Downloaded
4.1 GB
Uploaded
7.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
It seem this problem due to incompatible with virtualbox

gupt07ash

Downloaded
7.2 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
do insider builds get windows update to official public release? My main PC is compatible and I wish to reset it only if I'll have the public version installed later.