Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows 11 Pro (22000.51) Insider Preview / Untouched -=FBConan & TeamOS=- (No TPM Required)

Cumulonimbus

Weatherman
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
225.3 GB
Uploaded
1.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (8)
Member for 10 years
can i install this in my System that has legacy Bios and secure boot off? (I have TPM on)
If you can install 10, you can install this.

rufusscull

Downloaded
56.3 GB
Uploaded
77.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
If you can install 10, you can install this.
Thanks a lot for the reply man. I was about to follow the Windows 10 source copy trick and you just saved me from the hassle of downloading win10 with my low bandwidth connection.

denslin

Downloaded
1 TB
Uploaded
235.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you so much for this !

marybiha6

Downloaded
459.1 GB
Uploaded
280.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
windows 11 release other best edition i like it so much

SanMir

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
97.4 GB
Uploaded
6.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
133 (144)
Member for 5 years
I want to try this on vmware thanks for this

Vtlas

Downloaded
70.9 GB
Uploaded
106.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks so much for this great post. :cool:

Vogh3

Downloaded
71.9 GB
Uploaded
31.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you for update ;), downloading now

FBConan

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9 GB
Uploaded
38.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
151 (118)
Member for 3 years
Can it be installed even though you don't have TPM 2.0 and it is a pre-2016 processor?
Yes if you replace win10 bootable usb with only install file from win11 iso.
Could you elaborate a bit more on what needs to be done in this situation, please?

Thank you so much for your contribution here !!

THiBOR.69
Follow these instructions. Working 100%
I have a question. If i install win11 right now(using tricks because i dont have tpm 2.0) although my pc doesnt have requirements, i will not get any win11 updates at all or just win10 updates? Can someone explain it to me ? Because right now im on dev build 21996.1 and it says i wont get any updates only for win10. Im confused here.
can i install this in my System that has legacy Bios and secure boot off? (I have TPM on)

TO ALL THE ABOVE POSTS!!! - If you read my notes in the description carefully, you'll see the Windows setup files in this build, are already Windows 10 untouched 20H2 version!!! You shouldn't need to do the work of making a Hybird ISO, because it's already been done for you!

If you can install Windows 10 20H2, you can install this build!
:D :D

Eh. I would say that as long as the person is fine (and comfortable) running test builds then do as you like. Keep ISO's available to reinstall 10 again perhaps (or to reinstall 11 again if you need) and you should be fine. Anyone messing with stuff like this to begin with should already be aware of what they are doing - and if they aren't then sure, stay away, if you aren't comfortable with formatting a system and installing ISO's at a moments notice - everyone else, carry on and do as you like.
I wouldn't hesitate to install this as a physical installation on any computer.. but maybe, just maybe... I'm a little crazy! :D

I installed the Dev Build, and ran it for a couple days as a physical installation without any concerns, I expect this wouldn't be any worse than that, and probably has many improvements, bug fixes and stability fixes over the Dev build. (which ran fine for me)

Last edited:
Downloaded
158.2 GB
Uploaded
154.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Yes if you replace win10 bootable usb with only install file from win11 iso.
I tried that and didnt work. weird

SanMir

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
97.4 GB
Uploaded
6.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
133 (144)
Member for 5 years
@FBConan , Bro, just wanna make sure .. did you apply tricks on this ISO. Sorry doubtful since ID has change. Coz I rely on your untouched. I know it was UUP. :D

FBConan

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9 GB
Uploaded
38.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
151 (118)
Member for 3 years
@FBConan , Bro, just wanna make sure .. did you apply tricks on this ISO. Sorry doubtful since ID has change. Coz I rely on your untouched. I know it was UUP. :D
Hey @Victor24 . Please don't be concerned or worry. I'm a bad liar, And I would let you know if I altered any edition of this in any way. What have I got to gain from telling lies?? (In fact I'm a little pissed off now, because I value my honesty and integrity very highly)

So, what I did with this image, and I make it clear in my description, is I used the stock Windows 10 20H2 ISO (downloaded direct from MS), then after converting the untouched Windows 11 build to ESD with out any altering whatsoever, I injected the Windows 11 ESD file into the Stock untouched Win 10 ISO.

This hybrid build was made for TeamOS members to not have to do it themselves. Windows 10 setup doesn't have as strict of requirements as stock windows 11 setup does, but the end result, makes zero difference in your installation. You will get a 100% clean, untouched Windows 11 Installation on your machine with this ISO, because no files have been changed in the ENTIRE ISO from MS stock version :).

I hope I made that clear enough, and everyone understands, that this is a 100% untouched build, or I would not have labeled it so.

There have been a lot of TeamOS members struggling to install Windows 11 with the new TPM requirements that are part of the new Windows Setup unfortunately, hence the hybrid ISO.

Try to do something nice.. and.. get criticized for it.. :rofl:

Last edited:

Cumulonimbus

Weatherman
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
225.3 GB
Uploaded
1.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (8)
Member for 10 years
Hey @Victor24 . Please don't be concerned or worry. I'm a bad liar, And I would let you know if I altered any edition of this in any way. What have I got to gain from telling lies??

So, what I did with this image, and I make it clear in my description, is I used the stock Windows 10 20H2 ISO (downloaded direct from MS), then after converting the untouched Windows 11 build to ESD with out any altering whatsoever, I injected the Windows 11 ESD file into the Stock untouched Win 10 ISO.

This hybrid build was made for TeamOS members to not have to do it themselves. Windows 10 setup doesn't have as strict of requirements as stock windows 11 setup does, but the end result, makes zero difference in your installation. You will get a 100% clean, untouched Windows 11 Installation on your machine with this ISO, because no files have been changed in the ENTIRE ISO from MS stock version :).

I hope I made that clear enough, and everyone understands, that this is a 100% untouched build, or I would not have labeled it so.

There have been a lot of TeamOS members struggling to install Windows 11 with the new TPM requirements that are part of the new Windows Setup unfortunately, hence the hybrid ISO.
And after installing this on my PC, I can confirm that it's COMPLETELY untouched, and installs without ANY issues. It also runs beautifully.

Geimer17

Downloaded
60.6 GB
Uploaded
43 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Great work
Thank you FBConan!
YAY

tinotopak

Downloaded
61.6 GB
Uploaded
114.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Just asking can we still use Medicines apps&games in win11?

TecknoFreak

Downloaded
12.1 GB
Uploaded
117.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Unfortunate that no one is seeding this

Mrwill

Banned
Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
good job. thank you so much

NTHT1MD

Downloaded
515.1 GB
Uploaded
9.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Your method is useful. Thanks

Farhan1337

Downloaded
7.9 GB
Uploaded
758 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks, man! Btw, I want to know, if windows update will work or not? Am I going to get later updates in this build?

Nikon Crypt

Downloaded
119.6 GB
Uploaded
874 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Thank You bro! Great job!

xenotize

Downloaded
15 GB
Uploaded
5.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
This is really awesome. My only issue is that when I try and perform a system upgrade from within Windows 10 to Windows 11 while keeping files, it will fail in part 2 of the installation, with the error during MIGRATE_DATA. When I had previously upgraded my machine to the leaked Dev build this way, everything worked perfectly, and I was able to keep my files. I believe this was because I used a Dev build that was not modified with Win 10 20H2 files. I do have TPM 2.0 and secure boot. Is there any way that you could upload this build of Windows 11 without the 20H2 modifications? Or point me in how to build an ISO myself with the 22000.51 Windows Setup and Installation Environment? I have an Italian ISO with the files, but I cant use it because it is in another language, and Windows will not let you upgrade and keep files with a different language ISO.