Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows 11 Pro (22000.51) Insider Preview / Untouched -=FBConan & TeamOS=- (No TPM Required)

xenotize

Downloaded
15 GB
Uploaded
5.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I'm using Windows 10 21H1. Can I use this iso to update my windows and keeping all the files? Also my CPU is i7-6700, I know this already has bypass for TPM and Secure boot, but does it bypass CPU check too?
Yes you can, but only if you have secure boot and TPM 2.0. I have the exact same CPU and I did this exact thing last night. Kept all of my files and apps.
Use this thread:

to rebuild the ISO with the Windows 11 setup files and the upgrade will work from within Windows 10. If you try and do the upgrade keeping files with the Windows 10 setup modifications to the ISO, it will fail during MIGRATE_DATA operation.
The bypass for TPM and Secure Boot breaks the upgrade while keeping files option.

Last edited:

VIDZZZ

Downloaded
11 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I'm a bit confused... Can my PC run Windows 11 or not?

Trolling-MSe5a7b5057cb12927.jpg

(had to troll a bit) :p

Great Job my friend.
did you downloaded it from this site, or have you enrolled for insider preview build???

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,433.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
did you downloaded it from this site, or have you enrolled for insider preview build???
You ask an Administrator of this site if he downloaded it from this site??? OMG :whew:

yotoprules

Downloaded
12.4 GB
Uploaded
25.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Just a question...
This build has the old version of the Microsoft Store when it is supposed to have the new redesigned one. I ran all the microsoft store and windows updates and its still the same.
Also, the corners are not rounded like they're supposed to be.
So is this build really untouched or just a side effect of not signing into a microsoft account?
Thanks
image.png

xenotize

Downloaded
15 GB
Uploaded
5.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
This build has the old version of the Microsoft Store when it is supposed to have the new redesigned one. I ran all the microsoft store and windows updates and its still the same.
So is this build really untouched or just a side effect of not signing into a microsoft account?
Thanks
image.png
I also have the old Windows store, but my corners are rounded. I used an unmodified Windows 11 ISO without the TPM and secure boot bypass. The bypass involves using the Windows 10 installer. I believe that bypass could be what’s causing these issues.

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,433.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
Just a question...
Thanks
image.png
I don't know about Store but the corners are rounded and it is not a side effect of not signing.
You had to choose online or offline account during installation.

yotoprules

Downloaded
12.4 GB
Uploaded
25.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
I also have the old Windows store, but my corners are rounded. I used an unmodified Windows 11 ISO without the TPM and secure boot bypass. The bypass involves using the Windows 10 installer. I believe that bypass could be what’s causing these issues.
I don't know about Store but the corners are rounded and it is not a side effect of not signing.
You had to choose online or offline account during installation.
I just tried using the Windows 11 installation files, copied the "untouched" Windows 11 22000.51 ESD and installed it, and its the exact same, no rounded corners, old microsoft store.

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,433.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
I just tried using the Windows 11 installation files, copied the "untouched" Windows 11 22000.51 ESD and installed it, and its the exact same, no rounded corners, old microsoft store.
Read again the description there is no need to copy anything it is ready to create your bootable USB and install. Ready to use ;)

yotoprules

Downloaded
12.4 GB
Uploaded
25.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Read again the description there is no need to copy anything it is ready to create your bootable USB and install. Ready to use ;)
I mean to use the Windows 11 installation files...

The one here uses the 20h2 installation files with Windows 11 ESD.

Either way that doesn't matter because I get the same result. Square corners and old MS store

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,433.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years

Either way that doesn't matter because I get the same result. Square corners and old MS store
I will not spam more here i downloaded the .iso created USB and installed this excellent untouched Win 11 OS. Nothing more.
I have rounded corners and as for the MS store i don't know if it is new or old because i never use it and always disable it with all the other useless apps.

surajboss

Downloaded
17.7 GB
Uploaded
25.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
can I directly run setup.exe after extracting iso to install it over windows 10? I don't want to lose my files

xenotize

Downloaded
15 GB
Uploaded
5.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
can I directly run setup.exe after extracting iso to install it over windows 10? I don't want to lose my files
Refer to my post a few places up in the thread, post #102. It is possible, but not without modifying this ISO to include the Windows 11 setup again.

George_Orever

Downloaded
10.3 GB
Uploaded
30.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you so much for bringing the early release for our forum. Good job.

DrWindo

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
347.2 GB
Uploaded
1.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Running great so far! Didn't even need the Medicines. Thanks for the share!

powbam

Downloaded
30.8 GB
Uploaded
105.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years

Did you guys fully update and opt-in to the Insider dev ring? Once you do that and reboot the Store should then definitely update to the latest once you run it and check for updates in the Store.

Last edited:

powbam

Downloaded
30.8 GB
Uploaded
105.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Also, special thanks to @powbam for the below post, describing how to check for Store Updates! :D

THANKS!!

No problem. Just a question FBConan, I'm not completely up on the intricacies of this forum and in my above post I had wanted to insert a couple screenshots illustrating the things I was mentioning but the "Insert image" button errored out saying you can only insert .torrent extensions. Am I missing something or is this just simply the way it is?

Edit: Thanks FBConan for letting me know I have to use the other method (linking images from the approved sites) instead to display images.

Last edited:

Richard_dn

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
702 GB
Uploaded
14.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Thanks for the upload I really like your work. question is anyone having problems with fonts or screen resolution
the search bar looks weird for me with the font inside to big, typed words are partly hidden
Update: So i just found out i had make text size bigger on. now its fine.

Last edited:

KingAmanj

Banned
Downloaded
15.5 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Good Job Bro and Have nice day!

TechXer0

Downloaded
71.5 GB
Uploaded
32.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Great job thanks.. Installed gracefully.. But I have a question....

I tried to opt-in to insider preview from within 11 Workstation only after I select dev channel am stuck in a loop... It never opts me in. I keep getting same get started page in insider preview..

1- I join Dev Channel
ph9e0qj.png

2- After reboot I see this again
26VX8XH.png

Last edited:

powbam

Downloaded
30.8 GB
Uploaded
105.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
I tried to opt-in to insider preview from within 11 Workstation only after I select dev channel am stuck in a loop... It never opts me in. I keep getting same get started page in insider preview..

I don't really know much about Workstation builds but I figured I'd just toss out a double check on if your copy is activated?