Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Windows 11 SE

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordrt

Downloaded
28.5 GB
Uploaded
30.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hello

Have found about a Windows 11 version, SE, which is supposed to be for education purposes.

Anyone knows how can try/download it?

Thanks.

Cyler

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
āš”OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
25.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
I dont think we will ever have it cause from our point of view... it's not worth it. Win 11 SE (much like windows 10 S) has a specific target group in mind and so imposes certain limitations that don't make it good for use by the average user. Such limitations are as an example the inability to install most of the win32 apps (anything that is not in the MSstore) and then not even having MSstore as it expects an admin to remotely install the apps that are needed and so as to fully take advantage of 11 SE you will need to also have a windows server running somewhere in the network, and use Intune to set various options for the windows 11 SE PC. Yes as you understand, there is no way to locally install even drivers, or access a lot of control panel options as those are supposed to be managed by the admins.

Of course, there are other differences too and you will need to search as this is not the place to do that but I hope you now get the idea and understand why we don't have such a limiting version.

hamabe

: It's that time again : ļ½”ļ¾Ÿļ½„ (>ļ¹<) ļ½„ļ¾Ÿļ½”
Power User
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
435.9 GB
Uploaded
37.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
At first I thought, Windows SE meant Single Edition
but I was thinking of Single Language edition where windows is installed for just one Language, (Hindi, Chinese, etc)

Most new laptops are sold with Windows running in S-mode
as @Cyler has stated above, users cannot install apps that are non-Microsoft verified apps
If this was a personal use laptop, one can just switch out of S-mode to install these blocked apps
otherwise, one would need to ask help from the IT Department for installing these apps

Status
Not open for further replies.