Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Tech News Windows 11: the new features of Moment 4 are available to everyone, well almost

Microsoft's latest cumulative update rolls out all the features that Moment 4 brings. Well, not quite. We take stock.

Qi3RJs.png

Windows 11 updates follow a well-defined pattern. They are first introduced to some participants of the Windows Insider program, which allows them to receive them in advance knowing that they may contain bugs. After some back and forth to correct these, they are deployed to the “general public”, but not to everyone at the same time. This explains why you see articles announcing this or that new feature without seeing it on your side for several days, sometimes more. Finally, everyone benefits through a cumulative update.

The latest, numbered KB5032190, is aimed at those who have upgraded to version 23H2 of Windows 11. In addition to correcting several bugs, it activates all the features provided by Moment 4, which some already have. Overall, the update boosts most core AI apps. The venerable Paint for example, receives the ability to detect and remove the background of an image, while adding work from layers. But there remains a big absence from us.
ALL FEATURES OF THE MOMENT 4 UPDATE ON WINDOWS 11 ARE AVAILABLE, EXCEPT ONE
If you update, you will notice that one major function is still missing : Copilot. Microsoft's virtual AI assistant is still banned in Europe, failing to “provide a service that complies with the rules of the DMA”, the European Union's digital markets legislation. However, there is a way to activate Copilot even if you are not entitled to it. Aside from that, you have access to everything that Moment 4 brings.

Microsoft warns that three bugs already spotted remain. The first two are very situational : a problem displaying a certain color profile and an error message for devices using particular group policies. The 3rd is more annoying. By launching Copilot, the user can see the icons on their desktop move on their own on the screen or between two screens. These behaviors will be corrected later.

Greetings !!!

RedDove

⭐ VIP
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
118.2 GB
Uploaded
41.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
:) I knew none of that so it's good info to me.
thank you @odmt27 :)

odmt27

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
39.9 GB
Uploaded
6.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
21 (21)
Member for 2 years
:) I knew none of that so it's good info to me.
thank you @odmt27 :)
You're welcome, it not a forum if we don't inform ourselves frequently. :angel:

Greetings !

SnowMonkey

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
248.2 GB
Uploaded
76.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
MS is adding AI and the updates are still buggy? Maybe the lesson here is artificial intelligence no match for natural stupidity :D