Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows 11 X-Lite (22621.963) 'Reflection'

Spitfire400

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
223.6 GB
Uploaded
1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Looking for a stable, light build for coding. This might scratch the itch. Thank you for sharing. And it's downloaded by the time i have typed this !

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Hy .. why i can't install driver for my printer ... Espon L3110 and L3210 :( .. can u help me?
make sure you turn Windows Print Spooler Service On

Q8R5TA.jpg

Shiro Naichi

Downloaded
113.5 GB
Uploaded
231.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
@FBConan never dissappoints, hands down!
Love you and thank you for this amazing build! I'll use it on my Surface Pro & PC!!:h::h::h:

com2pablo

Downloaded
2.6 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Hello! Is there any chance to get HOME version? I've got key from Win 10 HOME BOX and i can't activate because this mod is PRO version.

ruch04

Downloaded
7.5 GB
Uploaded
354 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
I'm un LOVE with this build, the performance is TOP, Buy i hace a little question.

When using this build and installing .MSI or .EXE programs, which has happened with various programs, strange symbols appear, such as that some characteristic is in conflict with the interpretation of letters in the program. The programs with which it happened to me were with Inkscape and Powerpoint, which are programs that I use in my day to day, do you know what it is due to?

And this doesn't only happen with this Build, it happens with all the computers where I have Phoenix Lite OS and Windows X-Lite installed.

I hope you could help me, i love this system. Have a great day

phalanx33

Banned
Downloaded
134.9 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Can you have this build with widget to be optional? otherwise it's perfect.

DcopXi

Banned
Downloaded
13.6 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
I'm un LOVE with this build, the performance is TOP, Buy i hace a little question.

When using this build and installing .MSI or .EXE programs, which has happened with various programs, strange symbols appear, such as that some characteristic is in conflict with the interpretation of letters in the program. The programs with which it happened to me were with Inkscape and Powerpoint, which are programs that I use in my day to day, do you know what it is due to?

And this doesn't only happen with this Build, it happens with all the computers where I have Phoenix Lite OS and Windows X-Lite installed.

I hope you could help me, i love this system. Have a great day
Install the recommended fonts by FBConan, I guess this would fix the problem. You can find the link to fonts in one of his posts!

Moihzb

Downloaded
5 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Thanks for very good win
➡️ This custom build adopts several new ideas that came to mind during it's planning and development.
➡️ I thought, "Why not make a Full Featured Build, that gives the end user more freedom of choice?"

💥 I HIGHLY Recommend watching the video tutorial I made to better explain this build!

• By Creating a custom build that removes almost all UWP Apps, it gives the end user more freedom of choice, by allowing them to install only the UWP Apps they choose to. The only UWP Apps I did leave, are Paint and Notepad.

• I also restored the Classic Calculator and Classic Notepad Apps in this Build, so the end user could choose to remove the UWP Notepad App without issue, and still have a functioning Notepad, in it's classic form.

• Besides the 2 included UWP Apps (Notepad and Paint) I included Installers for 8 of the most commonly used UWP Apps with this build, for you to easily install without requiring use of the MS Store. The MS Store is NOT Pre installed in this build, because not everyone uses, or wants it, but if you do, an Installer is included for you. The list of the included optional UWP App installer files is:
  • Alarms & Clock
  • Calculator
  • Camera
  • Paint 3D
  • Snipping Tool (Screen Sketch)
  • Terminal
  • Voice Recorder
  • Windows Store
• Any additional UWP Apps that you'd like to install, you can do by installing the included MS Store App, and downloading them using the MS Store, including the Xbox App, Identity Provider, etc.

• I also put together 20 themes for this build, 18 of them use custom elements, changing the look of your recycle bin icon, mouse cursors, and UI elements, but if you prefer a completely stock Windows look, I've also included 2 themes that use the completely original Icons, cursors, and UI elements. I decided to use the default Windows 11 wallpaper for all themes, retaining that iconic stock look across all included themes. But there are additional wallpapers included for you to choose from if desired.

• This build can be updated without issue, but every time you update, the theme files will need to be patched again to display the custom themes properly. So after updating, re-install the Ultra UX Theme Patcher Software that I've included in the Tools Folder.

• I've added new advanced power options to this build, for Wireless Adapter Settings - Power Savings Modes.

• To enable system transparency in this build, go to task manager, startup tab, enable 'clear.exe' and sign out.

• I've also disabled the Snap Bar, and Snap Layout Features, but I've included registry files in the Extras folder for you to easily enable, or disable both features, according to your preference.

• This builds primary focus, along with all my other builds, is performance, but equally as important, I also focus on a blend of stability, resource savings, privacy, ease of access, functionality, and beauty, to try and provide a well rounded build, designed to work with all Apps and Games, on all PC's, old and new, Desktop and laptop.

And for the curious, Why name this custom build 'Reflection'?
The answer is not straight forward, but.. initially this was going to be an MPB (My Personal Build) Geared exactly the way I would want the OS set up for my own use (and thus, being a 'reflection' of myself). But then, I thought, why not keep some of the tweaks and changes I would normally use for myself, but strip it back further than I typically do, to allow the end user more freedom to make this build their own, and create something special from the ground up, and include some new things like original themes, and registry files to allow the user to restore the original settings / themes / options, if that is what they prefer.

OH! And another note for the curious! I would recommend people don't use my Ultralight, non updateable, heavily stripped versions of Windows, compared to my full featured builds like this. The performance, and resource use is virtually the same, but the bonus of having a build that is updatable, and full featured, while keeping the same performance and resource use, is really a no brainer. For myself, I've only been using my full featured builds for the past year, and every time I try to go back to an Ultralight, I quickly realize my mistake, and re-install one of my full featured builds.

And, one final note (for now) Automatic Updates are paused until 2099 in this build, and I recommend keeping them paused, to give you more control, and improve performance / resource use. You can still update this build, but doing it manually, rather than letting windows doing it automatically, provides you the choice. If you choose to, which I do regularly on my own Full featured builds installed on my own PC's, download the latest cumulative update from the Microsoft Update Catalog Website, and install it by running the .msu file. For a tutorial on how to do this, if you need more info, please read my guide here:

• And to clear up any questions about it, The Optional UWP Apps Folder is not located inside the extras folder inside the ISO, (and was never meant to be). It is in a separate folder called 'UWP Apps' outside of the ISO. In the video demo I made for this build, I moved the UWP Apps folder inside the ISO (into the extras folder) for demonstration purposes only.

QuAicz.png

➡️ This custom build adopts several new ideas that came to mind during it's planning and development.
➡️ I thought, "Why not make a Full Featured Build, that gives the end user more freedom of choice?"

💥 I HIGHLY Recommend watching the video tutorial I made to better explain this build!

• By Creating a custom build that removes almost all UWP Apps, it gives the end user more freedom of choice, by allowing them to install only the UWP Apps they choose to. The only UWP Apps I did leave, are Paint and Notepad.

• I also restored the Classic Calculator and Classic Notepad Apps in this Build, so the end user could choose to remove the UWP Notepad App without issue, and still have a functioning Notepad, in it's classic form.

• Besides the 2 included UWP Apps (Notepad and Paint) I included Installers for 8 of the most commonly used UWP Apps with this build, for you to easily install without requiring use of the MS Store. The MS Store is NOT Pre installed in this build, because not everyone uses, or wants it, but if you do, an Installer is included for you. The list of the included optional UWP App installer files is:
  • Alarms & Clock
  • Calculator
  • Camera
  • Paint 3D
  • Snipping Tool (Screen Sketch)
  • Terminal
  • Voice Recorder
  • Windows Store
• Any additional UWP Apps that you'd like to install, you can do by installing the included MS Store App, and downloading them using the MS Store, including the Xbox App, Identity Provider, etc.

• I also put together 20 themes for this build, 18 of them use custom elements, changing the look of your recycle bin icon, mouse cursors, and UI elements, but if you prefer a completely stock Windows look, I've also included 2 themes that use the completely original Icons, cursors, and UI elements. I decided to use the default Windows 11 wallpaper for all themes, retaining that iconic stock look across all included themes. But there are additional wallpapers included for you to choose from if desired.

• This build can be updated without issue, but every time you update, the theme files will need to be patched again to display the custom themes properly. So after updating, re-install the Ultra UX Theme Patcher Software that I've included in the Tools Folder.

• I've added new advanced power options to this build, for Wireless Adapter Settings - Power Savings Modes.

• To enable system transparency in this build, go to task manager, startup tab, enable 'clear.exe' and sign out.

• I've also disabled the Snap Bar, and Snap Layout Features, but I've included registry files in the Extras folder for you to easily enable, or disable both features, according to your preference.

• This builds primary focus, along with all my other builds, is performance, but equally as important, I also focus on a blend of stability, resource savings, privacy, ease of access, functionality, and beauty, to try and provide a well rounded build, designed to work with all Apps and Games, on all PC's, old and new, Desktop and laptop.

And for the curious, Why name this custom build 'Reflection'?
The answer is not straight forward, but.. initially this was going to be an MPB (My Personal Build) Geared exactly the way I would want the OS set up for my own use (and thus, being a 'reflection' of myself). But then, I thought, why not keep some of the tweaks and changes I would normally use for myself, but strip it back further than I typically do, to allow the end user more freedom to make this build their own, and create something special from the ground up, and include some new things like original themes, and registry files to allow the user to restore the original settings / themes / options, if that is what they prefer.

OH! And another note for the curious! I would recommend people don't use my Ultralight, non updateable, heavily stripped versions of Windows, compared to my full featured builds like this. The performance, and resource use is virtually the same, but the bonus of having a build that is updatable, and full featured, while keeping the same performance and resource use, is really a no brainer. For myself, I've only been using my full featured builds for the past year, and every time I try to go back to an Ultralight, I quickly realize my mistake, and re-install one of my full featured builds.

And, one final note (for now) Automatic Updates are paused until 2099 in this build, and I recommend keeping them paused, to give you more control, and improve performance / resource use. You can still update this build, but doing it manually, rather than letting windows doing it automatically, provides you the choice. If you choose to, which I do regularly on my own Full featured builds installed on my own PC's, download the latest cumulative update from the Microsoft Update Catalog Website, and install it by running the .msu file. For a tutorial on how to do this, if you need more info, please read my guide here:

• And to clear up any questions about it, The Optional UWP Apps Folder is not located inside the extras folder inside the ISO, (and was never meant to be). It is in a separate folder called 'UWP Apps' outside of the ISO. In the video demo I made for this build, I moved the UWP Apps folder inside the ISO (into the extras folder) for demonstration purposes only.

Moihzb

Downloaded
5 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Hello
Thanks for this very good Windows

macist

Downloaded
81.2 GB
Uploaded
1.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
The only diet for my pc that really works. Thank you.

com2pablo

Downloaded
2.6 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Hi. Is it possible to restore Windows spotlight?

cah nakal

Downloaded
120.4 GB
Uploaded
84.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Hello
I have been using this build for a while, I have a little problem I dont know how to solve it. in every fresh install It look there is no problem with fonts but just after installing fonts you prvide it seems there is a fonts (for UI) corrupt, I tried a few solution but didn't work.

here is what happen befor and after I install the fonts pack, I install in few different ways every fresh install but the result is the same.
QfLHzq.png
QfLJNW.png

Dee/Dana

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
49.3 GB
Uploaded
172.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Well I have reviewed most all of the versions up for offer and I'm convinced this is
"the one" Thanks so much for this share. Hoping to install soon ... :happy:

xTommmo

Downloaded
17.9 GB
Uploaded
602.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Hi FBConan,

What's the full feature build you recommend most like reflection?

I love this image...just updating is going to be painful I guess?

disaru

Downloaded
16.6 GB
Uploaded
964.6 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Successfully installed using Ventoy. Really smooth on my old core i3-4000m 'Windows 11 not-supported because of bla..bla..' 😎 Toshiba laptop with browsing, writing, multimedia, and video editing using MovAvi video editor.

Saspunas

Downloaded
73.4 GB
Uploaded
299.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
The phone link is not working properly. Any ideas for fix?

psychophat

Downloaded
117 GB
Uploaded
4.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Lovely, putting this on the kids computers :h:

mowehe24

Downloaded
45.3 GB
Uploaded
267.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Is cellular working? i can't find the option.. using Lenovo x1 5th gen.

StarRaiderMLG

Downloaded
23.1 GB
Uploaded
8.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Very nice and clean, as always! thx from Spain!

Tej@s

Downloaded
330 MB
Uploaded
14 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Hey I have sign-in Microsoft account now I restart the laptop and it ask for sign in but nothing happens and I am stuck on it need help guys.