Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

VIP Windows 7 Blue Gamer Edition X64 2020 Activated (@TheMacGyver)

Jerry_Xristos

Uploader
Windows Modifier
Downloaded
113 GB
Uploaded
8.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
75 (76)
i'll try it, but it doesn't look like it meets the requirements to work here.
the drivers has already been intrgrated in boot.wim but because you have done a clean installation your systems drivers are outdated thats why i am keep saying to you to use a driver software to check if your problem could be solved with this way first,
otherwise we will see..................

lovot

VIP
Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
105 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
the drivers has already been intrgrated in boot.wim but because you have done a clean installation your systems drivers are outdated thats why i am keep saying to you to use a driver software to check if your problem could be solved with this way first,
otherwise we will see..................
The install disk has working USB ports, the resulting installation does not, the drivers the installer was using were evidently not integrated into the install, otherwise the ports would work like they do with the install disk. I'll try to run iobit from the install disk, but that doesn't appear to be how it's supposed to be used.

lovot

VIP
Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
105 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Nope, iobit didn't help, wouldn't run properly from the install disk, tried running it through Wine with the install linked to Wine's C drive so it would install the drivers to the Windows install, no joy, would hang at 4%, tried DLing drivers specifically for that mobo, and installing them via Wine, and nothing, not surprising since that's not what Wine was built to do, but worth a shot. Anoyying thing is Windows knows what the keyboard is during early boot, can switch between boot modes, but the keyboard cuts out as soon as the Windows logo pops up, and stays dead.

dkmutlu

Downloaded
15.8 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
download completed will try to use it now

Jimmy Collaros

Greetings from Greece Keep seeding your Torrents
Uploader
Verified Member
Downloaded
618.7 GB
Uploaded
116.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
428 (426)
download completed will try to use it now
Ratio 0.33 (you cannot download torrent under 0.40).
You have no torrents at all because you cannot download.
And you are lying that you downloaded and will try? Who do you think we are?

Robberbaron77

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5.5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
I'm kind of new to all of this; what does "Blue Gamer Edition" actually mean compared to a regular version of Windows?

Skip1

Uploader
Downloaded
109.7 GB
Uploaded
3.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
22 (22)
I'm kind of new to all of this; what does "Blue Gamer Edition" actually mean compared to a regular version of Windows?
Welcome please read this when you have a moment , https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/index.php?threads/welcome-note-for-everyone-to-read.13269/

This is a modified operating system based on Windows 7, the description of what has been removed and or added is on the first page of this thread. Please read that as well.

Third, this is a VIP build which means it is only available to those who subscribe as a VIP member, see -> https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/vip

Welcome and please read the above and if you have general questions ask a staff member when convenient.

dhafala

Downloaded
2.7 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
nice build .... thank you very much :):):)

darkdevil8

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
i am unable to activate my windows 7..i have tried .bat files& scripts & cmd bt i m unable to ctivate my windows 7 plese help me to activate my windows

Jerry_Xristos

Uploader
Windows Modifier
Downloaded
113 GB
Uploaded
8.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
75 (76)
i am unable to activate my windows 7..i have tried .bat files& scripts & cmd bt i m unable to ctivate my windows 7 plese help me to activate my windows
just use the windows 7 loader DAZ or the WAT