Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Windows 7 Gets Freezing Randomly Please Help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nerox1106

Banned
Downloaded
17.1 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Updated all driver, all components are working fine no registery damage. Have all windows updates. But still it's freezing. mouse and keyboard don't work when it freezes.
My pc config.
Processer: Intel core 2 duo 3.16ghz
Ram:4gb
HDD:160gb
Gpu: GT 710 gddr5
PSU: 450 watt.
Please help me.
Your faithfull
Neo

Kc Linux

Downloaded
34 GB
Uploaded
13 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Updated all driver, all components are working fine no registery damage. Have all windows updates. But still it's freezing. mouse and keyboard don't work when it freezes.
My pc config.
Processer: Intel core 2 duo 3.16ghz
Ram:4gb
HDD:160gb
Gpu: GT 710 gddr5
PSU: 450 watt.
Please help me.
Your faithfull
Neo

Majority of "Freezing Issues" occur with something hardware failing such as a bad hard drive or cpu/gpu overheating. First thing I would do is run a hard drive test for bad sectors / failing disc to insure that is not the issue. If no other hardware mods were done to the Pc (memory upgrade, replaced hard drive and etc.) I would then lean towards it being a software issue. Most of the time if you get freezing issues from software it is from a virus and could of caused driver issues or damaged system32 / regedit files. I Need more info to be able to help tho . Test the hard-drive like mentioned and let me know if any hardware was changed , also is this a fresh install and how are you installing the drivers for your machine ? Need to know software being used as well as make/model and os . I refurb for a living have 15years experience so can def. help you fix this :)

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Majority of "Freezing Issues" occur with something hardware failing such as a bad hard drive or cpu/gpu overheating. First thing I would do is run a hard drive test for bad sectors / failing disc to insure that is not the issue. If no other hardware mods were done to the Pc (memory upgrade, replaced hard drive and etc.) I would then lean towards it being a software issue. Most of the time if you get freezing issues from software it is from a virus and could of caused driver issues or damaged system32 / regedit files. I Need more info to be able to help tho . Test the hard-drive like mentioned and let me know if any hardware was changed , also is this a fresh install and how are you installing the drivers for your machine ? Need to know software being used as well as make/model and os . I refurb for a living have 15years experience so can def. help you fix this :)
Read the signature rules while your waiting for more details.. Signature was way to big.. Read the rules and make nice signature and not statements..

Nerox1106

Banned
Downloaded
17.1 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
What kind of further details you require please tell me.

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
232.6 GB
Uploaded
31.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
@Nerox1106 ok question is it a laptop or desktop ?
And when it is freezed dus it works after a little time again ???
Or do you need to restart the computer ?
If yes is the answer.
The second question is Do you have extern HD drives ?
If the answer here is also yes .

Then we need to check if the computer still freezes when you disconnect the extern hd's.

Why i tell you this ?
Because i had it also here ...
The computer freezes sometimes when the extern HD's are starting to run because to less power ... So i needed to buy a bigger power station ... from 600 Watt now i have one from 800 Watt. and the freezing is gone .
Also when you use a KVM switch from D-LINK to connect 2 computers with 1 screen then this can also happen...

Last edited:

rajeeshap

Downloaded
6.6 GB
Uploaded
21.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Check the following things

1) Do memory test.
Press Windows key - type windows memory diagnostics - click on it and select restart now to check

2) Check smps is fan is working fine or not. whether it is overheating or not. Try Changing smps and check.

3) Check your Gpu is working fine. fan running properly or not.

4) Check Processor fan is running fine. Clear any dust around fan. check your Pc temperature using hardware monitor software.

5) Check motherboard capacitors got bulged.

6) Check Hard Disk. Open eventvwr and see the logs for any bad blocks.

7) U Can try OS reinstallation, if possible.

Kc Linux

Downloaded
34 GB
Uploaded
13 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Also if can please open task manager (ctrl,alt,delete) and screen shot (windows key + prtscr) of your processes like im sending i pic , thanks.
Check the following things

1) Do memory test.
Press Windows key - type windows memory diagnostics - click on it and select restart now to check

2) Check smps is fan is working fine or not. whether it is overheating or not. Try Changing smps and check.

3) Check your Gpu is working fine. fan running properly or not.

4) Check Processor fan is running fine. Clear any dust around fan. check your Pc temperature using hardware monitor software.

5) Check motherboard capacitors got bulged.

6) Check Hard Disk. Open eventvwr and see the logs for any bad blocks.

7) U Can try OS reinstallation, if possible.

Honestly like he said just level out the hardware issue mainly overheating since its a dual core and thats a older cpu so the thermal compound prob dried up and needs to be replaced . if for certain that is not the issue fully partition your drive / format / install fresh copy of OS you desire then just use it like that for few hours or however long it takes to freeze and see if it fixes it . if still freezes we can go from there . there are just so many things coulld cause but main ones are overheating and viruses ive delt with over the years.]

@Nerox1106 ok question is it a laptop or desktop ?
And when it is freezed dus it works after a little time again ???
Or do you need to restart the computer ?
If yes is the answer.
The second question is Do you have extern HD drives ?
If the answer here is also yes .

Then we need to check if the computer still freezes when you disconnect the extern hd's.

Why i tell you this ?
Because i had it also here ...
The computer freezes sometimes when the extern HD's are starting to run because to less power ... So i needed to buy a bigger power station ... from 600 Watt now i have one from 800 Watt. and the freezing is gone .
Also when you use a KVM switch from D-LINK to connect 2 computers with 1 screen then this can also happen...

I was thinking same with power supply / external video display etc but if see specs he wrote at beginning im assuming its a stock pc no aftermarket parts and prob never been reflowed . dual core ive seen last 3 to 5 years depending region from the weather / abuse levels lol etc. but they use the thermal pads if never been upgraded and sure you know how unreliable they are . sometimes when i buy a new pc i first check to see if its using bads if so i remove and apply arttic 5 and fan mod to stay in cool conditions

Last edited by a moderator:

Apache

Downloaded
154.4 GB
Uploaded
54.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
1. check the state of the resistors on you motherboard and power supply
2. if OK, download and do a MEMTEST
3. if passed - download HDD sentinel and check your drive
4. if passed - bad luck :(

Habib

Downloaded
71.1 GB
Uploaded
16.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
POSSIBLE PROBLEMS CAUSING THAT COULD BE
1, HARDDRIVE COULD BE HAVING A PROBLEM OR TRY REOLACING ANOTHER AND SETUP A FRESH COPY WINDOWS 7
2, IF THE UP SET IS DONE AND STILL EXISTS CHECK THE COOLING FUN INSIDE YOUR LAPTOP MIGHT NO BE COOLING IT VERY WELL FOR THAT CASE IT BECOMES VERY HOT BELOW THEN YOU HAVE TO REPLACE A NEW FUN THEN PUT SOME COOLING COMPONENT ON THE PROCESSOR THEN IT WONT FREEZE AGAIN.
3, HAVING DONE THE ABOVE THEN REPLACE MEMORY OR RAM WITH ANOTHER NEW ONE THEN SWITCH IT ON IF IT DOESNT FREEZE THEN GOOD LUCK

Apache

Downloaded
154.4 GB
Uploaded
54.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
@Habib... please do not yell!
we appreciate your help, but it seems you were just copy/paste this from some website...
our guy doesn't have laptop.... this is a proof: PSU: 450 watt.

please do some sharing when you download torrent.. you are in the RED!

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Thanks to everyone for their many solutions.. Author seems less than interested.
We are done fixing your PC.. Good Luck
Thread Complete and Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.