Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows Absolution 10 Pro (x64) -=TeamOS=-

mkrleza

Si non confectus, non reficiat
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
654.9 GB
Uploaded
65.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (7)
Member for 7 years
Just wrote Error number that shows up in google and read official solution that gives Microsoft! It is a update related to Microsoft .NET Framework!
I think that is the fix they are talking about. I suggest them that! Let mkrleza correct me if I been wrong!
@Mirkec You are right. It is an error related to MS .NET framework update. And it's not unusual. I've googled a lot about that and many people (even with different Windows) have sam issues. It's on the official MS page.

Eclipse11

Downloaded
13.6 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thanks.

Willzor

Downloaded
38.6 GB
Uploaded
69.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
@Mirkec can you help me with my question please? How can I change the icons? I’ve been trying with no luck.

Wichestery2k

👑 Administrator
Uploader
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
52.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
256 (264)
Member for 7 years
@Mirkec can you help me with my question please? How can I change the icons? I’ve been trying with no luck.
settings, then themes and scroll down to desktop icon settings and you can add new ones or restore to default... good luck and be more specific!

Willzor

Downloaded
38.6 GB
Uploaded
69.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
I have done that and it doesn’t actually work at all, I don’t understand why it doesn’t work. It’s like the files don’t wanta copy over or something, would you happen to know a good program to load theses files? @Wichestery2k

pom-ati

Downloaded
170.3 GB
Uploaded
2.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you :h:

slevin___24

Downloaded
45.4 GB
Uploaded
49.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I have done that and it doesn’t actually work at all, I don’t understand why it doesn’t work. It’s like the files don’t wanta copy over or something, would you happen to know a good program to load theses files? @Wichestery2k
Same case with me. I have installed other icon packs as well but the icons remain the same. What can I do? A little help here would be appreciated :)

Willzor

Downloaded
38.6 GB
Uploaded
69.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Same case with me. I have installed other icon packs as well but the icons remain the same. What can I do? A little help here would be appreciated :)
I haven't had any luck so far, but when I load a app to install it the icons are different so it has to do with Explore or something, the only person that knows hasn't responded yet

shanu608

Downloaded
123.6 GB
Uploaded
530.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Nice build bro :):clap:
Feeling of 2016 is real :cool:

zbykmar

Downloaded
161.5 GB
Uploaded
1.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Your system - no problem

Willzor

Downloaded
38.6 GB
Uploaded
69.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
@Mirkec ive asked two other times for some help and you’ve been unwilling to help. Someone else has asked the same question I have so it’s a known issue that some of us would like to have some insight on. Could you please assist us? Thanks.

janotovar

Downloaded
19.1 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks for this Build, I am very happy.

Last edited by a moderator:

mkrleza

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
654.9 GB
Uploaded
65.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (7)
Member for 7 years
@Mirkec ive asked two other times for some help and you’ve been unwilling to help.

First of all - do any of you have any idea how few moderators are here? They are overwhelmed and don't have time to answer all of your questions. They're busy as heck checking threads and correcting other peoples mistakes! And @Mirkec still found the time to create and share this beautiful OS. Do not speak in such disricpectful manner to any of the staff or I'll report you myself.

And over what? An icon set? Such a trivial matter?

Second of all - NO, you can't change icons in this version! Do you want to know why? This is why - Do you know how much time and effort it takes to create such a patched and modded OS? A lot, and it would take too much time over such a trivial matter! And don't ask how to mod win - it's against the rules!

I have never seen such a fuss and disricpect over such nonsense!

If you don't like it use another version!
I run this Win on a VM and I can honestly say it's one of the better ones!

And this time - I'm not sorry for the tone I've used in this post! I can't understand how @Mirkec is so calm, 'cause you've pushed too far!

EDIT - And @Willzor I see by your ratio how willing you are to help and share with others! Congratulations m8!

Last edited:

gaphika

Downloaded
7.7 GB
Uploaded
2.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
is th flash player compatible with this OS?

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11400 (11400)
Member for 8 years

I think so, you can instal FP on any OS

mkrleza

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
654.9 GB
Uploaded
65.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (7)
Member for 7 years
NlxS8.png

Yes, it works - no problems at all!

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11400 (11400)
Member for 8 years
First of all - do any of you have any idea how few moderators are here? They are overwhelmed and don't have time to answer all of your questions. They're busy as heck checking threads and correcting other peoples mistakes! And @Mirkec still found the time to create and share this beautiful OS. Do not speak in such disricpectful manner to any of the staff or I'll report you myself.

Second of all - NO, you can't change icons in this version! Do you want to know why? This is why - Do you know how much time and effort it takes to create such a patched and modded OS? A lot, and it would take too much time over such a trivial matter! And don't ask how to mod win - it's against the rules!

And this time - I'm not sorry for the tone I've used in this post! I can't understand how @Mirkec is so calm, 'cause you've pushed too far!

EDIT - And @Willzor I see by your ratio how willing you are to help and share with others! Congratulations m8!
Very well said. :clap: :inlove:

Willzor

Downloaded
38.6 GB
Uploaded
69.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years

Nothing I said was a bad mouth, I’ve been sharing the torrents but my uploads are stuck at 4MBs and I’m online maybe 5 - 6 hours a day, I’ve asked before about the icons and people say just Medicines this file. Well I’ve done that with no luck at all. I’m sorry if you feel my words where hurtful but it’s the truth I’ve been waiting for an answer and haven’t had any from the man who made this. All in all I wasn’t nasty I didn’t curse or use any bad language. I spoke how I feel but yet you feel it’s right to delete someone’s post.

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11400 (11400)
Member for 8 years
Nothing I said was a bad mouth, I’ve been sharing the torrents but my uploads are stuck at 4MBs and I’m online maybe 5 - 6 hours a day, I’ve asked before about the icons and people say just Medicines this file. Well I’ve done that with no luck at all. I’m sorry if you feel my words where hurtful but it’s the truth I’ve been waiting for an answer and haven’t had any from the man who made this. All in all I wasn’t nasty I didn’t curse or use any bad language. I spoke how I feel but yet you feel it’s right to delete someone’s post.
Run sfc /scannow in command prompt. Should do what you want. If not, then enough about this here. Get another OS.

Willzor

Downloaded
38.6 GB
Uploaded
69.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Run sfc /scannow in command prompt. Should do what you want. If not, then enough about this here. Get another OS.
Sfc scan didn’t correct the issue. The odd thing is when I load up an other program other then explore I can see the edits where done but within explorer I can’t. I’ve asked only twice then had to defend myself for speaking how I felt. Nothing I had said was offensive.