Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows Apex 10 Pro (x64) -=TeamOS=-

MniawY

• STAFF™ 🌟
Super Moderator
Uploader
Downloaded
156.5 GB
Uploaded
51 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
104 (102)
Member for 7 years
In StartIsBack on right click on Powershell there is no Run As Administrator. Only if i open file location. Store Apps could not be reinstalled like ScreenSketck to use Ctrl+Shift+S to take a snip. That's the only one I need. But in the rest, awesoome job. Fast, looks stable enough.

You Mean This ? |

You Can Try This |

B370COY

Downloaded
56.2 GB
Uploaded
13.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thanks @Mirkec this build works smooth!

ezgudi

Downloaded
35.8 GB
Uploaded
6.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thank you

DowJones_1

Downloaded
27.6 GB
Uploaded
16.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
already install it on my laptop and i like it but i got some problem. got random freeze and can't do anything except pressing the power button. i tried ur windows dragon and have the same problem. i don't know if anyone got the some problem as me. any solution sir?
I have also experienced random freeze with the Zero Gravity build, so you are not alone. It is the build the culprit or some other things on our computer, hard to say!

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
I have also experienced random freeze with the Zero Gravity build, so you are not alone. It is the build the culprit or some other things on our computer, hard to say!
This is Apex no Zero Gravity,
Actually it is not hard to say, It is on your computer.

eltoro

Downloaded
17.4 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thank you ...

BhavikM

Downloaded
7.3 GB
Uploaded
2.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Wow.. awesome man.. this reminded me of old windows 7 eternal version.. i used to use it on my old pc in 2010.. well this is much better but this does reminded me of that.. :)

chaitanya123

Downloaded
68.8 GB
Uploaded
7.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
can i update this windows like i do to regular windows???

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
can i update this windows like i do to regular windows???
Click on that... on page 1 and read carefully, I did not see that updates have been removed. But double check

chaitanya123

Downloaded
68.8 GB
Uploaded
7.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Click on that... on page 1 and read carefully, I did not see that updates have been removed. But double check
i knw tht thing but for a safety measure i m asking all the windows update i'll get or not

DowJones_1

Downloaded
27.6 GB
Uploaded
16.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
i knw tht thing but for a safety measure i m asking all the windows update i'll get or not
Windows Updates does not include Malware Removal Tools - WINDOWS UPGRADES ARE COMPLETELY FUNCTIONAL;

That's what it says in the spoiler modification

Eranex

Banned
Downloaded
28 GB
Uploaded
4.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I'm addicted to mirkec :h:

papo

Downloaded
136.5 GB
Uploaded
6.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
thanks

Husnur R.

Downloaded
78.3 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thank you

amjad_2020

Downloaded
63.7 GB
Uploaded
78.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
thank you

DOMENDRA TELI

Downloaded
15.6 GB
Uploaded
2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
i am addicted to this os,thanku sir @Mirkec

DowJones_1

Downloaded
27.6 GB
Uploaded
16.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
This is a new build version that just came in! Customization applications like Windowsblinds need to add support and change code for this and future releases! You will need to wait for a while!
I have applied a WindowBlinds theme on this build and while there is some technical glitches here and there (I am not sure if it's due to the build or WindowsBlinds itself), it is still looking really good. Looking forward for a future fully themeable custom build. Thanks again Mirkec, you're work is amazing!

Downloaded
29.7 GB
Uploaded
542.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Hello! Thank you uploader for this windows version. I am keen to try it however I seem to encounter a problem right from the setup intro bit.

When the computer finally restarts it shows a blue screen asking if this is the right region, keyboard bla bla bla and when it reaches the section of account I input my windows account and password. Then it asks for me to set up a PIN, I press on it and then it gets stuck continuously at "Just a moment" and it keeps loading.

Did someone encounter something like this before or would they know what a solution might be? I have already tried to reinstall the windows and both times I have done a fresh install.

Thank you in advance.

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
Hello! Thank you uploader for this windows version. I am keen to try it however I seem to encounter a problem right from the setup intro bit.

When the computer finally restarts it shows a blue screen asking if this is the right region, keyboard bla bla bla and when it reaches the section of account I input my windows account and password. Then it asks for me to set up a PIN, I press on it and then it gets stuck continuously at "Just a moment" and it keeps loading.

Did someone encounter something like this before or would they know what a solution might be? I have already tried to reinstall the windows and both times I have done a fresh install.

Thank you in advance.
Use offline accounts and an online account can be used after your complete installation! Telemetry and biometry are removed - mentioned in the thread!

Downloaded
29.7 GB
Uploaded
542.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Use offline accounts and an online account can be used after your complete installation! Telemetry and biometry are removed - mentioned in the thread!
Aww thank you for the fast reply!

Damn now I feel a bit stupid for not doing that.
Sorry for making a useless post ?
Have a nice day/night!