Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked windows failed to validate product key

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
365 (416)
Member for 9 years
Yes you were right I want to upgrade it to the newer version sir.

Q8RRYg.png

Ive tried the same installation and its still hitting the same error. Can I boot it from my bootable harddrive(saw it never worked yesterday)
Q8RSN5.png

Kindly advice me sir. Thank you in advance
Here (FIRST IMAGE) using the Medicines its says no activation is needed, which means your windows is activated.
At the second image we see that the build using a boot.wim from windows 10 something Dark Wolf already had said.
Have you tried another windows 11 to see if you can upgrade?
The first build was a custom one or an untouched?
Is your HDD partioned?
Have you removed anything from your first build before doing the upgrade?
Is your pc in a domain?
Are you using an AV ?

Disable any AV and proceed with the following
Open a Command Prompt (as administrator) window, type the following commands in order and hit Enter after typing each one. Then a full DISM scan will start running.

• Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth
  • Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth
  • Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
Once completes, restart your computer and try running sfc /scannow
Also clean up your temp folder
Restart your computer and try again

Gifted_Dynasty

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
322.6 GB
Uploaded
7.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Here (FIRST IMAGE) using the Medicines its says no activation is needed, which means your windows is activated.
At the second image we see that the build using a boot.wim from windows 10 something Dark Wolf already had said.
Have you tried another windows 11 to see if you can upgrade?
The first build was a custom one or an untouched?
Is your HDD partioned?
Have you removed anything from your first build before doing the upgrade?
Is your pc in a domain?
Are you using an AV ?

Disable any AV and proceed with the following
Open a Command Prompt (as administrator) window, type the following commands in order and hit Enter after typing each one. Then a full DISM scan will start running.

• Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth
  • Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth
  • Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
Once completes, restart your computer and try running sfc /scannow
Also clean up your temp folder
Restart your computer and try again
Here is a couple of answers sir
Also the activation I did it and the screenshot was after I activated with HWID then I took the screenshot of after activation

My pc is not partitioned

First build was custom and if I can remember well it was from here though it been long

Naah I never removed sir everything is intact unless i removed unknowingly but I have lost files before to a virus and had to reset my pc fully

I also did the DISM online checkup bit sir

Elzer

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
144.5 GB
Uploaded
3.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
33 (32)
Member for 7 years
you give us information without accompanying screenshots and thus mislead us

....SO PLEASE STOP THE NONSENSE...

Last edited:

Gifted_Dynasty

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
322.6 GB
Uploaded
7.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
There are some things you need to know...Microsoft does not release feature updates via Windows Update for devices running Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC...You currently have Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC and can only upgrade to Windows 11 IoT Enterprise if you meet certain requirements to upgrade...Please note that devices must have Windows 10, version 2004 or later, to be upgraded through Windows Update...The Long-Term Servicing Channel (LTSC) is designed to be used only for specialized devices - for example, those that control medical equipment or automated teller machines (ATMs)....you are simply not eligible to UPGRADE (it's not an UPDATE) to Windows 11 Pro 22H2 22621.1105 x64 EN-US Jan. 2023 -=TeamOS=- ... If you manage to upgrade to Windows 11 IoT Enterprise now, you will receive an update once a year.... sooo THE BEST SOLUTION IS....CLEAN INSTALLATION

heeey mate :eek: am only asking for help nothing more than that and am already using Windows 11 and I wanted the Jan update thats all

Gifted_Dynasty

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
322.6 GB
Uploaded
7.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years

Read the first message on the thread and tell me how I confused people :wondering:

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
232.6 GB
Uploaded
31.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
@Gifted_Dynasty really ???
this only means that you can change your key !!
IT DO NOT SAY THAT YOUR KEY IS WRONG ...
jezus man stop it now !!!
you become / get annoying because you are NOT reading wat the members are writing to help !!
QUIT it now ...

ok can a MOD / SUPER MOD / ADMIN / SUPER ADMIN close this thread please ???
because it is getting annoyed ...
and it will reach 10 pages before he understand that he need to reinstall OS .
or use 1 from the Medicines here :)

Last edited:

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
365 (416)
Member for 9 years
Here is a couple of answers sir
Also the activation I did it and the screenshot was after I activated with HWID then I took the screenshot of after activation

My pc is not partitioned

First build was custom and if I can remember well it was from here though it been long

Naah I never removed sir everything is intact unless i removed unknowingly but I have lost files before to a virus and had to reset my pc fully

I also did the DISM online checkup bit sir
Because this had become to a chit-chat.......... your problem is that the first build was a custom one that means we don't know what is removed from that build and also you don't remember which one was.
Have you tried this
OR
Have you tried the other options I gave you?
You can also play with the ei.cfg (leave it for the end)

Where did you see the nonsense?
He already have uploaded some screenshots

@Gifted_Dynasty really ???
this only means that you can change your key !!
IT DO NOT SAY THAT YOUR KEY IS WRONG ...
jezus man stop it now !!!
you become / get annoying because you are NOT reading wat the members are writing to help !!
QUIT it now ...

ok can a MOD / SUPER MOD / ADMIN / SUPER ADMIN close this thread please ???
because it is getting annoyed ...
and it will reach 10 pages before he understand that he need to reinstall OS .
or use 1 from the Medicines here :)
I guess you are right at the end he will have to make a clean installation because the problem is the first build it was a custom one
BUT...........................
Because I love challengces we can give a try with this one we don't have nothing to loose here, we might all learning something new from this one

*TheBeast*

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
947.2 MB
Uploaded
149.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Seems to be Alot of Confusion Here but as others have pointed out it does not look like you did a Proper CLEAN Installation of Windows by that i mean that "You did it Wrong?" I am assuming you just Mounted the .ISO File and Ran Setup.exe which installed windows OVERTOP of windows.... which messed up your activation.

Your supposed to Use Rufus and make a Bootable USB and install windows "During BOOT" Fresh!!
Backup your files on a External Hard drive , after you have things backed up you do a FULL Clean Proper Installation. You Don't use the setup.exe

Maybe watch some Youtube Videos like search on youtube how to install windows Fresh? and the videos will teach you.

Gifted_Dynasty

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
322.6 GB
Uploaded
7.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Seems to be Alot of Confusion Here but as others have pointed out it does not look like you did a Proper CLEAN Installation of Windows by that i mean that "You did it Wrong?" I am assuming you just Mounted the .ISO File and Ran Setup.exe which installed windows OVERTOP of windows.... which messed up your activation.

Your supposed to Use Rufus and make a Bootable USB and install windows "During BOOT" Fresh!!
Backup your files on a External Hard drive , after you have things backed up you do a FULL Clean Proper Installation. You Don't use the setup.exe

Maybe watch some Youtube Videos like search on youtube how to install windows Fresh? and the videos will teach you.
True mate that was the issue back then but its now here to hunt me:)

Gifted_Dynasty

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
322.6 GB
Uploaded
7.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Because this had become to a chit-chat.......... your problem is that the first build was a custom one that means we don't know what is removed from that build and also you don't remember which one was.
Have you tried this
OR
Have you tried the other options I gave you?
You can also play with the ei.cfg (leave it for the end)

Where did you see the nonsense?
He already have uploaded some screenshots

I guess you are right at the end he will have to make a clean installation because the problem is the first build it was a custom one
BUT...........................
Because I love challengces we can give a try with this one we don't have nothing to loose here, we might all learning something new from this one
I think this weekend I will have to do a fresh install so that I can be able to enjoy the benefits of it because as @*TheBeast* had said I had Windows 10 when I bought the machine and I immediately reverted to Windows 11 the same day and ever since Ive been on windows 11 but its time I suck it up and pay for that price :giggle:

Ive also tried the EI.cfg methods and all the rest I could find on here and youtube but still the same issue but still it won't work and right now I have alot of work hence installing a clean copy on my pc would be the worst decision I would make

Also sir If I may ask once I do the clean Install will be able to start updating using the method I was trying earlier

Last edited:

Gifted_Dynasty

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
322.6 GB
Uploaded
7.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
To all that showed me love and support(@Jerry_Xristos ,@Dark Wolf , @Jimmy Collaros,@*TheBeast* and all the rest who jumped in to help) for the noob I am thank you and keep up helping other noobs out there who are hidden within and outside this forum:h:

I think we can close the thread and whenever I will get into another huddle when I do the clean Install(this weekend probably) I will be back with some few questions and guidance from the Legends around;)

LONG LIVE TEAMOS AND ITS LEGENDS:h:

Status
Not open for further replies.