Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows Hydra 10 Pro (32 & 64-bit) -=TeamOS=-

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
I have the same problem, only with this build. Tried everything already.
Congratulation. But you did not read what is suggested? This is easy for you

ayache

Downloaded
24.5 GB
Uploaded
8.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thanks for your great work very nice

Downloaded
3.9 GB
Uploaded
5.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Must try... Thank you sp much....

TOSm0d

Downloaded
49.9 GB
Uploaded
151.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Hello, Thanks for this release but as few people mentioned I also couldn't boot into setup.
x64 machine
UEFI Enabled
Unallocated SSD (new, means no windows bootloader installed to prevent the USB from booting) but i have made the extra mile and installed a non 20H2 Windows 10 OS from teamos forum and made sure the boot order is set to windows boot manager first. still couldnt boot.
Tried:

- Rufus
- UNetbootin
- Etcher

FAT32 and NTFS (means i tried 6 combinations)

Secureboot is disabled

Other 20H2 from teamos forum also failed to boot.

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
Hello, Thanks for this release but as few people mentioned I also couldn't boot into setup.
x64 machine
UEFI Enabled
Unallocated SSD (new, means no windows bootloader installed to prevent the USB from booting) but i have made the extra mile and installed a non 20H2 Windows 10 OS from teamos forum and made sure the boot order is set to windows boot manager first. still couldnt boot.
Tried:

- Rufus
- UNetbootin
- Etcher

FAT32 and NTFS (means i tried 6 combinations)

Secureboot is disabled

Other 20H2 from teamos forum also failed to boot.
Well, your last row tells where is the problem. As I suspected and ask the user in my first reply regarding this topic: did you tried on other 20H2 builds? No answers. The second one was too lazy to read all replies and try sugestions but you tried and gives the answer. Thank you!

It is not the problem related to TeamOS, I would say it is related to Microsoft. Also, it is worth mentioning this is still a preview build which will be official release in the next days.
I think these would be fixed in the next releases. I can remember when some app could not be able to be installed in 19041 (spring releases before official April releases).

Last edited:

pascalwil

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
36.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you for the post

TOSm0d

Downloaded
49.9 GB
Uploaded
151.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Well, your last row tells where is the problem. As I suspected and ask the user in my first reply regarding this topic: did you tried on other 20H2 builds? No answers. The second one was too lazy to read all replies and try sugestions but you tried and gives the answer. Thank you!

It is not the problem related to TeamOS, I would say it is related to Microsoft. Also, it is worth mentioning this is still a preview build which will be official release in the next days.
I think these would be fixed in the next releases. I can remember when some app could not be able to be installed in 19041 (spring releases before official April releases).
thanks! and no worries! i have another update if it may help.

im not sure if it was by luck but i was able to boot into this "specific" 20H2 build from

it worked and booted using rufus NTFS format.
ofcourse UEFI Enabled and secureboot is disabled.

other 20H2 didnt boot because in rufus (as i have noticed, it is automatically formatting it in Fat32)
so maybe the new boot requirement is NTFS?

Again, thank you for your efforts and i dont mind waiting. keep up the good work :p

best

edit: i will try to burn this os iso in ntfs format using other tools and see if it might boot.

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
thanks! and no worries! i have another update if it may help.

im not sure if it was by luck but i was able to boot into this "specific" 20H2 build from

it worked and booted using rufus NTFS format.
ofcourse UEFI Enabled and secureboot is disabled.

other 20H2 didnt boot because in rufus (as i have noticed, it is automatically formatting it in Fat32)
so maybe the new boot requirement is NTFS?

Again, thank you for your efforts and i dont mind waiting. keep up the good work :p

best
Nicky complains on RUFUS a couple of times.
I am using Ventoy.

TOSm0d

Downloaded
49.9 GB
Uploaded
151.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
@Mirkec I found the problem and im trying to resolve it as im not so experienced in this.

But here's what:

there seem no "BOOTX64.EFI" in the EFI/BOOT folder in your release but only a "BOOTIA32.EFI"

I tried to fprcefully boot the efi file came with your iso, but it showed a message "Cannot find a UEFI x64 file to boot from"
i'm pretty sure if someone can test this on a 32bit PC it would boot without any problems.

I hope this helps in debugging.

SlavkoPejic

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
200.5 GB
Uploaded
80.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you very much @Mirkec

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
@Mirkec I found the problem and im trying to resolve it as im not so experienced in this.

But here's what:

there seem no "BOOTX64.EFI" in the EFI/BOOT folder in your release but only a "BOOTIA32.EFI"

I tried to fprcefully boot the efi file came with your iso, but it showed a message "Cannot find a UEFI x64 file to boot from"
i'm pretty sure if someone can test this on a 32bit PC it would boot without any problems.

I hope this helps in debugging.
Both version installed fine for me.
The one efi is because ISO contains both 32-bit and 64-bit. 32 cannot be booted/installed in BOOTX64.EFI
When you create hybrid builds like this you need to use "lower" version.
Same rule as with apps.

TOSm0d

Downloaded
49.9 GB
Uploaded
151.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
For those who couldn't install this OS using rufus or any other tool like ventoy or etcher.
Simply Follow these steps:

First please note that i'm installing it on a x64 physical machine and not a VM or a 32bit machine so installation and environment differs a little. That's why some people didnt complain and others did (like me).

Requirements ONLY FOR 64BIT USERS:
- Another Windows x64 20H2 Build / ISO from this forum
- Pre-installed Windows 10 x64 on a separate machine
- Powershell
- Rufus (recommended)
- 7zip

Steps:
1- copy and mount hydra iso on a separate machine and copy the "install.esd" file from the sources folder into somewhere like C:\Users\<user>\Desktop\install.esd
2- open powershell as admin and type in the following command BUT CHANGE <user> into your windows account name!! :
Code:
dism /Export-Image /SourceImageFile:C:\Users\<user>\Desktop\install.esd /SourceIndex:2 /DestinationImageFile:C:\Users\<user>\Desktop\install.wim /Compress:Max /CheckIntegrity

what you need to know about this command:
this will convert the ESD file into WIM file, then select "/SourceIndex:2" which is basically x64bit only because the setup have both 32bit and 64bit and then it will check for the file integrity if it is valid.
just make sure the source and destination paths are set correctly.

3- copy/install and open rufus on the separate machine and select the predownloaded " Windows x64 20H2" iso other than Hydra (other than this build)
4- burn the image into a flash drive / usb stick
5- once done, copy and replace the file located in <flash drive>:\sources\install.wim with the one we converted and is located at C:\Users\<user>\Desktop\install.wim - depends on your path
6- on the separate machine goto "C:\Windows\Boot\EFI\" and copy the file "bootmgfw.efi" into <flash_drive>:\boot\efi\ and rename/name it "bootx64.efi" ---- DO NOT COPY "bootmgr.efi" IT WILL NOT WORK
7- safe remove the usb stick / flash drive and close everything then plug it in the destination machine and enjoy Hydra.

Important Note: Dont mind the Setup UI as it is different from the picture shown in this thread and that is because we're using another build's "boot.wim" in order to boot the image.

I have spent 10 hours non stop working on this to get it to work and i hope it helps anyone else.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hoang2003

Downloaded
8.5 GB
Uploaded
610.3 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Error KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED file ntfs.sys. How can fix it?

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years
For those who couldn't install this OS using rufus or any other tool like ventoy or etcher.
Simply Follow these steps:

First please note that i'm installing it on a x64 physical machine and not a VM or a 32bit machine so installation and environment differs a little. That's why some people didnt complain and others did (like me).

Requirements ONLY FOR 64BIT USERS:
- Another Windows x64 20H2 Build / ISO from this forum
- Pre-installed Windows 10 x64 on a separate machine
- Powershell
- Rufus (recommended)
- 7zip

Steps:
1- copy and mount hydra iso on a separate machine and copy the "install.esd" file from the sources folder into somewhere like C:\Users\<user>\Desktop\install.esd
2- open powershell as admin and type in the following command BUT CHANGE <user> into your windows account name!! :
Code:
dism /Export-Image /SourceImageFile:C:\Users\<user>\Desktop\install.esd /SourceIndex:2 /DestinationImageFile:C:\Users\<user>\Desktop\install.wim /Compress:Max /CheckIntegrity

what you need to know about this command:
this will convert the ESD file into WIM file, then select "/SourceIndex:2" which is basically x64bit only because the setup have both 32bit and 64bit and then it will check for the file integrity if it is valid.
just make sure the source and destination paths are set correctly.

3- copy/install and open rufus on the separate machine and select the predownloaded " Windows x64 20H2" iso other than Hydra (other than this build)
4- burn the image into a flash drive / usb stick
5- once done, copy and replace the file located in <flash drive>:\sources\install.wim with the one we converted and is located at C:\Users\<user>\Desktop\install.wim - depends on your path
6- on the separate machine goto "C:\Windows\Boot\EFI\" and copy the file "bootmgfw.efi" into <flash_drive>:\boot\efi\ and rename/name it "bootx64.efi" ---- DO NOT COPY "bootmgr.efi" IT WILL NOT WORK
7- safe remove the usb stick / flash drive and close everything then plug it in the destination machine and enjoy Hydra.

Important Note: Dont mind the Setup UI as it is different from the picture shown in this thread and that is because we're using another build's "boot.wim" in order to boot the image.

I have spent 10 hours non stop working on this to get it to work and i hope it helps anyone else.
i have an easier solution for this, just use ventoy or power iso instead of rufus
as we have said rufus is coming with problems with the latest releases

try updating your windows (windows update) and also use a driver updater software to update your system drivers

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
The error that occurs indicates that a kernel-mode program generated an exception which the error handler did not catch. This issue may occur due to any faulty hardware device or its incompatible driver, any recently installed software program, corrupt or conflicting system services.
More info herehttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance-winpc/how-to-fix-kmodeexceptionnothandledntfssys-windows/a777998b-1b94-4a8b-9927-73f9e662c4e1

Hoang2003

Downloaded
8.5 GB
Uploaded
610.3 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
The error that occurs indicates that a kernel-mode program generated an exception which the error handler did not catch. This issue may occur due to any faulty hardware device or its incompatible driver, any recently installed software program, corrupt or conflicting system services.
More info herehttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance-winpc/how-to-fix-kmodeexceptionnothandledntfssys-windows/a777998b-1b94-4a8b-9927-73f9e662c4e1
I do but fix it unsuccessful!

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
I do but fix it unsuccessful!
Reinstall drivers, check hardware, and READ two comments above regarding your problem. That is a more comprehensive approach rather than you did (1) repair, (2) restart, (3)done! Conclusion: it did not work. It is on your side! Good luck!

Last edited:

ucidehtoreza

Downloaded
37.8 GB
Uploaded
36.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
THUMBS UP 9999999X for @Mirkec