Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Windows mods 21h2

Status
Not open for further replies.

FastFurious

Banned
Downloaded
28.4 GB
Uploaded
15.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Hello to all of you and I am writing with a question: I would like to ask you when you will post mods, are they Windows 10, 11 but in the 21h2 version because so far I see that mods are made, most mods only in the 22h2 version and that's why I would like the mods to be made in the same way to version 21h2 because most users use this 21h2 version and not every computer or laptop will support the latest 22h2 version, that the drivers may be incompatible or something may not be compatible with what was playing on 21h2 and you need to update the bios specifically for the equipment to support 22h2. I'm not going to use 22h2 for now, so I kindly ask that the 21h2 mods be made and supported in the same way as in the case of 22h2, and I wish you all the best for the upcoming 2023.

Jerry_Xristos

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years
Have a look here https://www.teamos.xyz/forums/windows-10-x64.44/ and deside by yourself
Period
Don't ask again!!!

PS: Don't make another account by the way

Status
Not open for further replies.