Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows X-Lite 'Micro 10' SE

MisterC

โœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
211.3 GB
Uploaded
6.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Heartfelt thank you dear @FBConan !!! Decided to give it a try on an old Dual Atom netbook I have, main purpose being to use it via rdp as a remote control for my HTPC. Just like many ppl in here I like tinkering with old stuff and find efficient new ways to use them! Cheers!!! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

MisterC

โœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
211.3 GB
Uploaded
6.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
I have to admit that I'm impressed beyond any expectation with this build! Tried it on that Aspire One Atom cpu netbook which has just 1 Gb of memory. The results are spectacular! Your build rivaled an ubuntu 16.04 with xfce4 window manager tested on the same machine. I was not used to such light and responsive windows 10 version ever. For the sake of it, I tried also with normal windows 10 and Windows 7 SP1, both 32-bit of course. Normal full fledged Windows 10 are a no go. Normal doesn't cut it with such low resources. Win 7 SP1 were close but not there. Linux and your build of windows 10 came on top of everything else, and I reckon it is an honest tie between the two. Your build now will be the soul of this netbook for the rest of it's life! @FBConan, thank you!!! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Last edited:

satelittv

Downloaded
650.5 GB
Uploaded
341.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Thanks for the job done. I would like to have a version with Windows Defender though.
I wonder why you don't make a version with and without Windows Defender
Thanks anyway

chokhay05

Downloaded
16.1 GB
Uploaded
6.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years