Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows X-Lite 'Micro 11 23H2' [TeamOS Edition] by FBConan

gidon

Downloaded
242.1 GB
Uploaded
1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Micro 11 23H2 is an incredibly small version of Windows 11 23H2, designed to provide the functionality and support that most users need on a daily basis from their PC's.

• Designed to be as light, fast, and efficient as possible, and geared to help you get the most out of your PC.

• This build is the result of many hours spent and revisions made over a month of work and testing.

• Following in the footsteps of my previous Ultralight releases, this build takes Ultralight functionality and performance to a new level, with improved optimization, and full support for additional language packs. It also has full support for UWP Apps, the Microsoft Store, Xbox Gaming (including Xbox controller support), and includes support for Desktop, Laptop and Tablet PC use.

• I've integrated Intel's RST Drivers into Windows Setup, so you'll be able to install this build of Windows 11 23H2 on the latest Intel platforms (11th gen+). To confirm this, I successfully installed this build on my own Intel 11th Gen Tiger Lake 🐯 Laptop. Rawr.

• If you find this build lacks features or support you need, I recommend trying one of my full featured updatable builds instead, which will run just as light and fast, but offer you virtually the same support as an untouched build of Windows.

I hope you enjoy this release,
and may your days be Merry and Bright!

QiiXi5.png
hi thanks for this build. I have just one problem, I cannot download language pack I keep getting an error 0x80070032 , is it because the build uses metered mode?

sksojol

Downloaded
32.7 GB
Uploaded
325.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Micro 11 23H2 is an incredibly small version of Windows 11 23H2, designed to provide the functionality and support that most users need on a daily basis from their PC's.

• Designed to be as light, fast, and efficient as possible, and geared to help you get the most out of your PC.

• This build is the result of many hours spent and revisions made over a month of work and testing.

• Following in the footsteps of my previous Ultralight releases, this build takes Ultralight functionality and performance to a new level, with improved optimization, and full support for additional language packs. It also has full support for UWP Apps, the Microsoft Store, Xbox Gaming (including Xbox controller support), and includes support for Desktop, Laptop and Tablet PC use.

• I've integrated Intel's RST Drivers into Windows Setup, so you'll be able to install this build of Windows 11 23H2 on the latest Intel platforms (11th gen+). To confirm this, I successfully installed this build on my own Intel 11th Gen Tiger Lake 🐯 Laptop. Rawr.

• If you find this build lacks features or support you need, I recommend trying one of my full featured updatable builds instead, which will run just as light and fast, but offer you virtually the same support as an untouched build of Windows.

I hope you enjoy this release,
and may your days be Merry and Bright!

QiiXi5.png
bro I can't use windows features plz helpp me I want to create ftp

Riyaz Seifi

Downloaded
56.3 GB
Uploaded
27.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
is this windows support drag and drop?

Keeton

Downloaded
39.7 GB
Uploaded
1.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
hi thanks for this build. I have just one problem, I cannot download language pack I keep getting an error 0x80070032 , is it because the build uses metered mode?
Go to start menu and in tools that FBConan has set up and use the, "Windows Update Service On" then install language packs. I then turn the same service off after installing the language packs that I need. Also install all the extras that he says to do, such as fonts and others. They help. This is how I install my language packs needed.

Adiyasa

Downloaded
7.9 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
hi i keep getting "love drive" and when i browse i get an error 0xc0000005
It's a virus. . I think it's ransomware. . I've experienced this happen when I was installing some software. . Not because of Windows 11. But because the software I want to install contains a virus. . .

ThunderLight

Downloaded
77.8 GB
Uploaded
33.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Good job!

This version supports dynamic disks?
Many thanks!

BuddyHiggins

Downloaded
43.9 GB
Uploaded
8.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
This looks like a good opportunity to upgrade from your win 11 x-lite harmony!! This build looks beautiful!

rlxmhack7

Banned
Downloaded
15 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
very nice build thanks for sharing sir

WhiteGod

Downloaded
16.5 GB
Uploaded
28.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
we need a way to blend win 11 right click drop context menu and the show more options old win 10 style in one drop window i like the new speed options but i need the fuller options of the old as well

billhill

Downloaded
16.8 GB
Uploaded
871.7 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
thanks, Very nice build bro

alexparis

Downloaded
19 GB
Uploaded
10 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thanks for this build!
Is it possible to use Ventoy instead Rufus ?

Last edited:

anthraxit3

Downloaded
14.7 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Oh my! Iwant to test it! but....(Angry)(Angry)(Angry)(Angry)(Angry)

"Oops! We ran into some problems.​

Minimum Ratio Required To Download Torrent Is 0.4"

Wichestery2k

👑 Administrator
Uploader
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
93.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
266 (274)
Member for 7 years
Oh my! Iwant to test it! but....(Angry)(Angry)(Angry)(Angry)(Angry)

"Oops! We ran into some problems.​

Minimum Ratio Required To Download Torrent Is 0.4"
fix your ratio.... seed what you taken, problem solved!

anthraxit3

Downloaded
14.7 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Hello! I really want this master piece as your christmas fit to me!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

phuong1405

Downloaded
10.3 GB
Uploaded
9.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Hi,
I install the windows store, it stops and shows the message error "installing required frameworks 15%..." Does anyone have the same error as me? What is the fix?
update: The problem has been resolved . tks

Last edited:

thejeager91

Downloaded
4.2 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 months
is it possible to change the icons ?

skorv

Downloaded
11.9 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
I can't wait to test it...

Tonee Lim

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2 TB
Uploaded
21.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Conan...curious question....I tried to install the apps at the end using the standalone installers (like the camera)...IDK why it's asking for Microsoft.UI.Xaml.2.8 package (am I installing the Apps wrong???)

Last edited:

dragon11

Downloaded
111.2 GB
Uploaded
78.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I'm gonna download it and install it on my hp envy ( I bought that laptop in 2010) nd still look brand new...and of course I'm gonna seed it..thank you very much

Waheebation

Downloaded
33.7 GB
Uploaded
21.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
TY for your hard work you have the best builds ever.
even if i tried to move to another one, i always go back to your builds. :)

i have one issue so far on this build it is too slow when I search for files using start menu search it shows "working on it" for very long time with no results i found that the indexing options is empty, and on the description of this build I understood that the indexing is a disabled feature, if am not wrong. how can I enable the search indexing back.
I appreciate this build thanks to you.