Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Windows X-Lite 'Micro 11 23H2' [TeamOS Edition] by FBConan

Downloaded
98 GB
Uploaded
41.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Thank you so much can't wait to test it out

RavenStryker

Downloaded
76.1 GB
Uploaded
1.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
@FBConan I have an issue that happened and I'm hoping you might be able to assist. Last night I went to bed and locked my computer, this morning when I woke up, I go to enter in my password and it says "the reference account is locked and may not be logged into". I reboot the computer, try to log in, same error... Waited 5 minutes, tried again, it logged in fine. Any thoughts on what night cause this to happen? I'm using this OS currently, never ran into this before.

Omar Omarov

Downloaded
13.4 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 months
direct link please please please

WhiteGod

Downloaded
16.5 GB
Uploaded
28.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
I had to use a usb with a mbr partition instead of gpt to install it on my 4930k incase that is helpful to someone else, this version is faster than the atomic in games. Im not necessarily talking frame benches cause I didnt test that but ingame movement speed is definitely faster, feels like directx or kernel or something is enhanced in this version, definitely more cpu speed feel in games for sure. This my new daily driver.............

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
LOL... Fix your ratio first then come and D/L this... read about ratio here... https://www.teamos.xyz/threads/site-introduction-and-rules.186021/

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,408.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
This is a direct link that you must read and try to fix your ratio.
When you are done you will download this torrent. Try to help yourself.

reikords

Downloaded
4 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Thank you my friend! It helped me a lot with my old computer!

bekari

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 months
Micro 11 23H2 is an incredibly small version of Windows 11 23H2, designed to provide the functionality and support that most users need on a daily basis from their PC's.

• Designed to be as light, fast, and efficient as possible, and geared to help you get the most out of your PC.

• This build is the result of many hours spent and revisions made over a month of work and testing.

• Following in the footsteps of my previous Ultralight releases, this build takes Ultralight functionality and performance to a new level, with improved optimization, and full support for additional language packs. It also has full support for UWP Apps, the Microsoft Store, Xbox Gaming (including Xbox controller support), and includes support for Desktop, Laptop and Tablet PC use.

• I've integrated Intel's RST Drivers into Windows Setup, so you'll be able to install this build of Windows 11 23H2 on the latest Intel platforms (11th gen+). To confirm this, I successfully installed this build on my own Intel 11th Gen Tiger Lake 🐯 Laptop. Rawr.

• If you find this build lacks features or support you need, I recommend trying one of my full featured updatable builds instead, which will run just as light and fast, but offer you virtually the same support as an untouched build of Windows.

I hope you enjoy this release,
and may your days be Merry and Bright!

QiiXi5.png
great windows uploading. It realy usefull for pc

Lamada

Downloaded
14.6 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 months
Thanks sir for the great build
But i can't install Microsoft store it stops at 15%

BuddyHiggins

Downloaded
43.9 GB
Uploaded
8.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Okay, so far i love this OS! I have one issue that may or may not be something that you can shed some light on. When i try to pull files from my NAS it says "These files may be harmful to your computer". If I hit OK it continues but I can't get to the setting to turn the prompt off for my NAS IP address.

What I need to do to in Control Panel
https://prnt.sc/XgQVQzdvWOgj
The only options that are available in Control Panel,
https://prnt.sc/4sO_GWLfYwfb

Any insight is appreciated!

Neo Indian

Downloaded
203.1 GB
Uploaded
1.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Micro 11 23H2 is an incredibly small version of Windows 11 23H2, designed to provide the functionality and support that most users need on a daily basis from their PC's.

• Designed to be as light, fast, and efficient as possible, and geared to help you get the most out of your PC.

• This build is the result of many hours spent and revisions made over a month of work and testing.

• Following in the footsteps of my previous Ultralight releases, this build takes Ultralight functionality and performance to a new level, with improved optimization, and full support for additional language packs. It also has full support for UWP Apps, the Microsoft Store, Xbox Gaming (including Xbox controller support), and includes support for Desktop, Laptop and Tablet PC use.

• I've integrated Intel's RST Drivers into Windows Setup, so you'll be able to install this build of Windows 11 23H2 on the latest Intel platforms (11th gen+). To confirm this, I successfully installed this build on my own Intel 11th Gen Tiger Lake 🐯 Laptop. Rawr.

• If you find this build lacks features or support you need, I recommend trying one of my full featured updatable builds instead, which will run just as light and fast, but offer you virtually the same support as an untouched build of Windows.

I hope you enjoy this release,
and may your days be Merry and Bright!

QiiXi5.png
Thanks for another build. Looks promising. will download and test right away. Keep up the good work @FBConan and Marry Christmas to you too

Last edited:

XCongoAlpha

Downloaded
26.8 GB
Uploaded
402.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
this build has the windows 11 quick settings?

edysu

Downloaded
129.9 GB
Uploaded
167.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Very Great customise. thank you so much @FBConan .

spiritforme

Downloaded
158.3 GB
Uploaded
192.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
it's wonderful build, great works. Thank you

ThibiKim

Downloaded
66.9 GB
Uploaded
25 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Can this build be installed using Ventoy ?

Wichestery2k

👑 Administrator
Uploader
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
52.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
260 (268)
Member for 7 years
Can this build be installed using Ventoy ?
you should be able!

jackdanyal

Downloaded
3.7 GB
Uploaded
1.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Optional Feature Support (WSL2, Hyper-V, Sandbox, etc.),

Anyone knows how to enable Hyper-V? Cannot open "optional features".

chuhungls

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Can not install driver for smart card: "Microsoft Usbccid Smardcard Reader (WUDF)"

marl0n0313

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 months
thankyou fbconan i will try this

mihawk86

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
226.9 GB
Uploaded
1.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
@FBConan, thanks a lot my OG of windows lite.