Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent [Windows X-Lite] Optimum 11 24H2 (Pro) by FBConan

AshFenrir

Downloaded
58.9 GB
Uploaded
28.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Help i installed this on laptop it seems wifi icon is missing and adapter..cant connect 😞..im new..pls enlightened me...ty

MeTaLhEaD

Downloaded
52.2 GB
Uploaded
95.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
NV Clean Stall cant detect the correct OS version to install the latest Nvidia graphics drivers.
I reverted to your Micro 23H2 OS which works fine.
The OS version is unknown, and was displaying Win10 vs. WWin11.

carlitoswc

Downloaded
88.8 GB
Uploaded
28.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
24h2, it´s excellent build. thanks

nhardz.gg

Downloaded
2.3 GB
Uploaded
6.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
thanks @FBConan for this awesome build

honghai12a1

Downloaded
17.2 GB
Uploaded
7.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
@FBConan
Hello, please guide me on how to change the default wallpaper of the Windows X-Lite lock screen to Windows Spotlight. I tried changing it but it didn't work. Please :cry::cry::cry:

InaccurateFool

Uploader
Downloaded
247.9 GB
Uploaded
5.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
3 (3)
Member for 6 years
MS Store download link doesn't work :-(
MS store download link works for me. If you want I have the same exact version from that link that I can upload somewhere else and send you a link

@AshFenrir for your issue you will need to install the driver for your wifi adapter

Cumulonimbus

Weatherman
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
227.6 GB
Uploaded
1.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (8)
Member for 10 years
MS store download link works for me. If you want I have the same exact version from that link that I can upload somewhere else and send you a link

@AshFenrir for your issue you will need to install the driver for your wifi adapter
I found the msstore installer for LTSC, worked fine :) Please delete my post.

Cumulonimbus

Weatherman
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
227.6 GB
Uploaded
1.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (8)
Member for 10 years
Just installed on my 11" Chuwi Windows tablet. Works wonderfully. Once again @FBConan comes through :mb:

cxpiuum

Downloaded
2.2 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
🔹 After working with 24H2 builds over the past couple months, they are now stable and mature enough to consider using on your own PCs, especially now that OS Build 26100 looks to be the RTM version for Windows 11 24H2.

🔹 This release follows a couple months of testing, refining and optimizing 24H2, and I am extremely pleased with the result! My goal was to create the smallest, lightest, most responsive build of Windows 11 24H2 possible without sacrificing feature or function. That means that even if something is missing from this release that you need, you will more than likely be able to add it back without issue, as this is a full featured, fully updatable build.

🔹 To keep this build bloat free and running at peak performance, I highly recommend keeping automatic updates paused, and updating manually instead as updates for 24H2 roll out.

🔹 Copilot and Widgets are supported. Install Edge via the included installer to enable Copilot, and to enable Widgets install Edge, Webview2, run the included Widget Enabler, and download and install the followed by restarting your PC to complete changes.

🔹 I hope you enjoy exploring 24H2, and hope you enjoy using the supremely streamlined, debloated, and optimized version I've created that is Optimum 11 24H2!

RECOMMENDED SUPPLEMENTARY SOFTWARE
➡️DirectX & VC++ Runtimes 🔸 ➡️Windows Subsystem for Android

QwicK9.png
probably the 2nd best thing after iot enterprise ltsc!

androidviper

Downloaded
280.1 GB
Uploaded
1.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
🔹 After working with 24H2 builds over the past couple months, they are now stable and mature enough to consider using on your own PCs, especially now that OS Build 26100 looks to be the RTM version for Windows 11 24H2.

🔹 This release follows a couple months of testing, refining and optimizing 24H2, and I am extremely pleased with the result! My goal was to create the smallest, lightest, most responsive build of Windows 11 24H2 possible without sacrificing feature or function. That means that even if something is missing from this release that you need, you will more than likely be able to add it back without issue, as this is a full featured, fully updatable build.

🔹 To keep this build bloat free and running at peak performance, I highly recommend keeping automatic updates paused, and updating manually instead as updates for 24H2 roll out.

🔹 Copilot and Widgets are supported. Install Edge via the included installer to enable Copilot, and to enable Widgets install Edge, Webview2, run the included Widget Enabler, and download and install the followed by restarting your PC to complete changes.

🔹 I hope you enjoy exploring 24H2, and hope you enjoy using the supremely streamlined, debloated, and optimized version I've created that is Optimum 11 24H2!

RECOMMENDED SUPPLEMENTARY SOFTWARE
➡️DirectX & VC++ Runtimes 🔸 ➡️Windows Subsystem for Android

QwicK9.png
its working mega fast on a first gen of i3 dell laptop....ty bro, saved this laptop and i can still work on it ...so lovely build :) greetings from Serbia

honghai12a1

Downloaded
17.2 GB
Uploaded
7.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
@FBConan
Hello, please guide me on how to change the default wallpaper of the Windows X-Lite lock screen to Windows Spotlight. I tried changing it but it didn't work. Please :cry::cry::cry:

anyone can help me! anyone can help me!

leotech

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
perfect build best version i use until today thank you so much conan

Downloaded
21.9 GB
Uploaded
85.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
THANK YOU FOR THE UPLOAD

blumbird

Downloaded
22.4 GB
Uploaded
1.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I'm having problems with my mouse. It disappears occasionally. I have several and they all disappear.

Does anyone have the same problem?

dadimulyadi

Downloaded
16.1 GB
Uploaded
5.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
HI Thank you for sharing

ravonovar

Downloaded
13.1 GB
Uploaded
179.2 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
thx for you share....i luv this OS

RAIYAN9409

Downloaded
845.3 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
How to byapss TPM 2.0 and RAM requirement from the ISO (not using rufus)? (tried with NTLite but in vain)

hasni2005

Downloaded
85 GB
Uploaded
849.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
thanks for sharing this build

Last edited:

RavenStryker

Downloaded
76.1 GB
Uploaded
1.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
anyone can help me! anyone can help me!
I'm also searching for this. I have changed the wallpaper and lock screen images as well as replaced the images in the sub-folders within 'C:\Windows\Web' to no avail. Every time the computer is rebooted it comes back to this image. I cannot find a way to change this.

EDIT: I was able to fix this, I don't think I can link to external sources, so I can only recommend searching "I cant change my lock screen wallpaper in windows 11" and find the result that looks like this. This will lead you through the steps to be able to change your lock screen wallpaper.
J3tEF7l.png

WW5kcEq.png

Last edited:

fenohery

Downloaded
17.1 GB
Uploaded
86.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)