Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent + Direct Windows Xp Collection-=team Os=-

me_4_u

Downloaded
10.1 GB
Uploaded
5.5 GB
Ratio
Can it have any necessary changes to the installer so that installation under EFI / UEFI is possible not only from CD/DVD, but also from USB? If it is possible, then please upload that installer iso (at least the XP SP2 x64) at your earliest (after doing all necessary changes, if any).

TheHarperdragon

Verified Member
Downloaded
387.3 GB
Uploaded
23.1 TB
Ratio
Can it have any necessary changes to the installer so that installation under EFI / UEFI is possible not only from CD/DVD, but also from USB? If it is possible, then please upload that installer iso (at least the XP SP2 x64) at your earliest (after doing all necessary changes, if any).
Considering that TheRain posted this on May 3, 2016 .... I would say the chances of this are as close to NIL as you can get ... unless you want to take on the challenge!

me_4_u

Downloaded
10.1 GB
Uploaded
5.5 GB
Ratio
Thanks to you, @TheHarperdragon and @Nic410, for your instant responses. But, @Nic410, my query was emphasized on "installation under EFI / UEFI" which @TheHarperdragon has clarified that "the chances of this are as close to NIL". Of course, @TheHarperdragon, I have found this somewhere else that it is possible. As I'm not an expert I cannot explain to you how it is. And that's why I made this appeal to TheRain.