Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent + Direct Windows_11_PRO_22000.65_21H2_In-Pre_TPM_2.0_Compliant_x64_En-US [Pre-activated]

Jhenritz

Downloaded
38.3 GB
Uploaded
58.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
No need to wait, just like what I've said automatically activated after successful installation without delay. ;) Provided you are internet connected during the process. ;)
You will supposedly permanently activated, until your hardware change.
@Victor24 just done reinstalling the window with internet connected. I did it in a usual way, fill-out needed details, all settings in default while completing the set-up. Sadly, i ended up with the same error. I honestly don't get where is the problem, seriously.

SanMir

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
97.4 GB
Uploaded
6.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
133 (144)
Member for 5 years
@Victor24 just done reinstalling the window with internet connected. I did it in a usual way, fill-out needed details, all settings in default while completing the set-up. Sadly, i ended up with the same error. I honestly don't get where is the problem, seriously.
please review you downloaded file. there might be wrong with that. get the checksum and compare it with the checksum listed in the thread. ;)
HOw to check?
using 7zip you have an exact photo that shown below..
P4yJK9.png

ahmed kawan

Downloaded
141.2 GB
Uploaded
155.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
thanks for share this build is very nice .....thank you man for job

Jhenritz

Downloaded
38.3 GB
Uploaded
58.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
please review you downloaded file. there might be wrong with that. get the checksum and compare it with the checksum listed in the thread. ;)
HOw to check?
P4yJK9.png
I user
HOw to check?
P4yJK9.png
@Victor24 hey buddy, quick question. By the way, do I need to create or log in a Microsoft account during the set-up? I'm wondering if that's might be the issue since cheksum is the same.

Last edited:

SanMir

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
97.4 GB
Uploaded
6.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
133 (144)
Member for 5 years
I user

@Victor24 hey buddy, quick question. By the way, do I need to create or log in an Microsoft account during the set-up? I'm wondering if that's might be the issue since cheksum is the same.
bro, since we are using the pro online account or offline account will work. It is good, if checksum are the same. did you click the " I don't have key" button during installation? The problem will be in the installation process. better review it and install slowly, by understanding what was seen in your monitor during the process.

Last edited:

Jhenritz

Downloaded
38.3 GB
Uploaded
58.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
bro, since we are using the pro online account or offline account will work. It is good, if checksum are the same. did you click the " I don't have key" button during installation?
@Victor24 yes sir, else i can't move forward during the installation. I used both Direct Link 1 and 2, used Rufus and until now i can't figure out where the issue is coming from. My apologies, however i didn't put any key or something i just run the set-up just like it should be, fill-out the needed details, i did not touch default settings and that's it. I know this should be easy like 1 2 3 but for some reason I don't know. I'll guess i have to try it one more time if still not work i'll try the non-tpm ver.

SanMir

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
97.4 GB
Uploaded
6.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
133 (144)
Member for 5 years
@Victor24 yes sir, else i can't move forward during the installation. I used both Direct Link 1 and 2, used Rufus and until now i can't figure out where the issue is coming from. My apologies, however i didn't put any key or something i just run the set-up just like it should be, fill-out the needed details, i did not touch default settings and that's it. I know this should be easy like 1 2 3 but for some reason I don't know. I'll guess i have to try it one more time if still not work i'll try the non-tpm ver.
in every difficulties we learn. ;)

jazz_singh

Downloaded
18.8 GB
Uploaded
7.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks for the share uploader....

AVICS

Downloaded
7.3 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thanks for the share.
i have a question.
on this version we receive updates?

Downloaded
981.8 GB
Uploaded
701.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you so much for your sharing, it's such a wonderful thing

SanMir

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
97.4 GB
Uploaded
6.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
133 (144)
Member for 5 years
Thanks for the share.
i have a question.
on this version we receive updates?
In the previously, particularly the first release, we received update from windows update. Maybe because it is still insider. In my experience, from insider to release preview the update is not applicable.

Anandu

Downloaded
24.2 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Perfectly working as primary in my hp pavilion..Thanks for the share @Victor24 ....very much appreciated.

norizan

Banned
Downloaded
61.3 GB
Uploaded
7.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
thank you for this build

PanosXidis94

Downloaded
23.1 GB
Uploaded
9.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hello this is version without tweaks for TPM 2.0?

RonnySay

Downloaded
13.4 GB
Uploaded
4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks for this version, and direct link ?

helt0579

Downloaded
24.3 GB
Uploaded
5.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
thank you very much for the direct link

clarkzy

Banned
Downloaded
855.4 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Thank you for sharing.. wonderful

stormlee

Downloaded
23.6 GB
Uploaded
65.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
İs there too much difference between Windows 10 and 11. What do you think Active Windows 11 users.

Downloaded
115.4 GB
Uploaded
51.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Just thought I would throw a quick comment in here for those of you are are worried about crashing and stuff. I have had this download installed for about a week and have no issues. Now, I am not a developer or a computer guru but it seems perfect. I hope this helps.

dc007

Downloaded
122.1 GB
Uploaded
419.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you so much for this Victor, awesome job