Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Wing FTP Server Corporate 6.5.7 [ Full ] => TeamOS <=

M

Mr. Zsky

P3i9qt.jpg

Description

Wing FTP Server Full is a highly functional, easy-to-use and secure FTP Server solution that can be used in Windows, Linux, Mac OSX and Solaris. It supports multiple file transfer protocols, including FTP, HTTP, FTPS, HTTPS and SFTP, giving your end-users flexibility in how they connect to the server. And it provides administrators with a web based interface to administrate the server from anywhere. You can also monitor server performance and online sessions and even receive email notifications about various events taking place on the server.

The server has Real-Time Information function, letting you monitor your FTP server in real time, keeping an eye on each user connected to the server and collecting detailed information about them. It offers E-mail Notification option and Event Manager dialog, allowing the program to respond to different events, such as file upload or download by sending a default notification e-mail to the FTP administrator automatically. It includes a new set of advanced tools (IP watcher, Hit-O-Meter, Auto online update), script support to let users extend FTP Server by VBScript and Javascript, Virtual Directories for easy sharing files and directories, and ratio, disk quota system for controlling how much a user or a group uploads and downloads.

Features:

The supported transfer protocols are listed as follows:

• FTP (File Transfer Protocol)
  • HTTP (Hyper Text Transfer Protocol)
  • FTPS (FTP over SSL)
  • HTTPS (HTTP over SSL)
  • SFTP using SSH2 (File Transfer over Secure Shell)

Corporate Edition Features:

• Unlimited accounts number
  • Unlimited concurrent connections
  • Database storage of accounts via ODBC
  • Database storage of accounts via Mysql
  • Event Manager
  • Task schedulers with lua script
  • Windows Authentication (NTLM or Active Directory)
  • LDAP Authentication
  • All features in the secure edition

Credits to original author

Screenshots

P3eIKv.png

P3eFFM.png

P3eJcE.png

P3ea4d.png

P3eyU9.png

DGrigorescu

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
310.8 GB
Uploaded
1.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you! I prefer Cerberus FTP Server, works well and solve the most frustrating problem for me: handling files/folders with cyrilic or non unicode characters.

Art Design

Downloaded
45.5 GB
Uploaded
274.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you! I prefer Cerberus FTP Server, works well and solve the most frustrating problem for me: handling files/folders with cyrilic or non unicode characters.
Where can i find Cerberus Web https web client ?
Can someone help me ?

DukeNuGets

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years