Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Winpe mcboot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloaded
13.6 GB
Uploaded
15.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Good Evening / Morning to all, I have winpe mcboot lite, can someone please help me, I've been trying to install windows on a hard drive plugged in my laptop, I have the drive active, but when I do the install in winpe and it tells me to reboot to finish installing, the system says that there is no boot partition other times it will say that there is no hard drive plugged in

Downloaded
13.6 GB
Uploaded
15.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I have tried windows xp, windows Vista, 7 and 10 and it still says there is no boot partition nor there is a hard drive plugged in

Wichestery2k

👑 Administrator
Uploader
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
93.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
264 (272)
Member for 7 years
@TheDarkPhantom can you be more specific, do you have it installed on the sata slot or usb port??
also is your mobo set to AHCI or RAID??
also try creating the image on RuFUS MBR if not try it on UEFI modern boards required UEFI

update your original post and we'll go from there!!

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
@TheDarkPhantom, in addition to what was consulted by the colleague, we need to know if you have configured BIOS/UEFI to boot from the external HD.
In the meantime, here are some tutorials for you to look at to see if you're doing things right:
https://recoverit.wondershare.com/windows-pe/how-to-install-winpe-on-a-hard-drive.html
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/manufacture/desktop/winpe-install-on-a-hard-drive--flat-boot-or-non-ram?

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
367 (419)
Member for 9 years
Are windows to install the winpe mcboot without windows installed?

SydneyM

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
52 GB
Uploaded
57.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
@juanamm, I checked out the suggested tutorials on hoe to use the WinPE for my own edification. Would not the WintoUSB tool achieve the result @TheDarkPhantom is looking for the easier way?

Downloaded
13.6 GB
Uploaded
15.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
The hard drive is connected via the internal socket, I have it setup for mbr bios cause uief is not compatible with my laptop, I'm not using Rufus, it has a setup app to install windows and after the install like doing it from scratch, it's supposed to boot and finish installing, but it won't, says there is no boot partition or ill reboot then it will say that there is no hard drive plugged, if there was a way to send a picture I would.

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
367 (419)
Member for 9 years
Make a bootable usb with rufus and try to re-install windows, let us know

nuttz

Queen of the Water
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
208.5 GB
Uploaded
102.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
56 (55)
Member for 8 years
I have tried windows xp, windows Vista, 7 and 10 and it still says there is no boot partition nor there is a hard drive plugged in
sounds like you have not partitioned the hard drive correctly as im not allowed to post outside link will send you it in pm

Downloaded
13.6 GB
Uploaded
15.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hello everyone that are trying to help me out, I have tried the link and what I saw was not what I was looking for, and I have tried Rufus it will work with original non touched isos from Microsoft, but tweaked or modded isos Rufus nor winpe will finish installing, I had a nodded version of windows 10 v1709 x32-x64 from ghost spectra, but it is not available anymore if searched up and down, and nobody has it, that was the only version modded that would work, OK thank you everyone, I'll continue to fiddle with it until it works or breaks.

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11545 (11545)
Member for 8 years
Hello everyone that are trying to help me out, I have tried the link and what I saw was not what I was looking for, and I have tried Rufus it will work with original non touched isos from Microsoft, but tweaked or modded isos Rufus nor winpe will finish installing, I had a nodded version of windows 10 v1709 x32-x64 from ghost spectra, but it is not available anymore if searched up and down, and nobody has it, that was the only version modded that would work, OK thank you everyone, I'll continue to fiddle with it until it works or breaks.
This all a bunch of crap. Install a new OS and then done.

Status
Not open for further replies.