Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Tech News With Duet AI, Google wants to compete with Microsoft Copilot

raw.webp

While Microsoft has just started deploying its artificial intelligence (AI)-powered assistant, Microsoft 365 Copilot in the Office suite, Google is considering introducing a sidebar for Duet AI in Workspace.
For several months, the two Web giants have been engaged in fierce rivalry in the generative AI sector. If for the moment, Microsoft is in the lead, Google does not admit defeat and continues to launch AI tools in its products. Duet AI, a tool designed to improve productivity software like Gmail, Google Docs, Slides and Sheets, is currently being tested by a handful of users. In order to optimize it, the Mountain View firm is now testing a sidebar making it easier to use the tool in its different applications.

A SIDEBAR FOR DUET AI
Introduced at the Google I/O event earlier this year, Duet AI offers features like Help Me Write, Help Me Visualize or Help Me Organize. These facilitate the writing of texts, the integration and generation of images as well as the sorting of data and documents. The company is also testing Building Blocks in Docs, which make documents customizable and reusable, without creating multiple copies of the same file.

The Mountain View firm recently began sending notifications to its first testers by announcing the launch of a sidebar for its AI. This new option is expected to bring new features to Duet AI, with Google describing it as "a real-time, contextual AI collaborator." The interface allows you to make requests to the AI, such as summarizing emails and documents, as well as creating presentations. Note that Microsoft 365 Copilot already has such a feature.
raw

UPCOMING PUBLIC LAUNCH FOR DUET AI ?

For now, Duet AI, like Microsoft 365 Copilot, is reserved for large companies. They must already take out a Workspace subscription and pay an additional $30 per subscription to benefit from it.

At the same time, Google has updated its terms of service to clarify how it processes tester data. Human reviewers do not have access to emails or private files. On the other hand, the data generated by Duet AI can be generated after having been made anonymous. These changes suggest that AI deployment may soon be expanded.

Greetings !!!