Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Wondershare EdrawMax 10.5 Multilingual *TeamOS*

yohanju

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
123.9 GB
Uploaded
106.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank You For the Update Seeding now

Downloaded
28.6 GB
Uploaded
19.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
This works perfectly if you follow the instructions and also block the software completely with your firewall upon the first launch.

escolhas

Downloaded
4.4 GB
Uploaded
1.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Hi!
Thanks for the upload. It'll help me with college work. :)

dayzu

Downloaded
5.8 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks!
After few days. It goes to trial
Untitled.png

Klai Reyes

Downloaded
47.2 GB
Uploaded
114.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you its a big help for us who cannot afford :)

robertpope333

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Anyone facing trial version again? Even after using patched version. Please advise.
Yep. Happened to me too. But, I tried next trick and it works for me fine:
---- New user, with admin privilege, in Windows 10. I keep the software ready to install on a stick, and also the saved files of the my work on the same usb stick. When the cracked software stops working and goes back to the Evaluation Version, I just do this in this order:
1. First I uninstall the version not working anymore.
2. Delete the Windows 10 user account used only for this situation/this software.
3. 3 to 5 minutes needed to create a new windows user(Admin privilege) and install Edraw 10.5 again and keep working on the files I have saved on the usb stick.

I have done this 3 time and worked again on each new user created and new install of Edraw.

I work around 5 to 6 hours and then goes back to the Unregistered Version. Floor plans I work... Anyway for me it is ok to "waste" a few minutes to do my trick :) and keep working.
Hope this is helpfull. Anyway I've just discovered this software, It is amazing and very intuitive and easy to use, and I intend to buy the life time edition of this software someday... It's around 200 usd from what I saw but brings to me a lot more value, at least for me, for what I do now. :)

Thanks uploader.:hi:

robertpope333

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Yap, same here.. it happens to me
Yep. Happened to me too. But, I tried next trick and it works for me fine:
---- New user, with admin privilege, in Windows 10. I keep the software ready to install on a stick, and also the saved files of the my work on the same usb stick. When the cracked software stops working and goes back to the Evaluation Version, I just do this in this order:
2. Delete the Windows 10 user account used only for this situation/this software.
3. 3 to 5 minutes needed to create a new windows user(Admin privilege) and install Edraw 10.5 again and keep working on the files I have saved on the usb stick.

I have done this 3 time and worked again on each new user created and new install of Edraw.

I work around 5 to 6 hours and then goes back to the Unregistered Version. Floor plans I work... Anyway for me it is ok to "waste" a few minutes to do my trick :) and keep working.
Hope this is helpfull. Anyway I've just discovered this software, It is amazing and very intuitive and easy to use, and I intend to buy the life time edition of this software someday... It's around 200 usd from what I saw but brings to me a lot more value, at least for me, for what I do now. :)

Thanks uploader.
Thanks!
After few days. It goes to trial
Untitled.png
Same answer to you, too:) :
"Yep. Happened to me too. But, I tried next trick and it works for me fine:

Thanks uploader. :hi:"

bashvin

Downloaded
7.5 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thank you very much for the software :)

TheProffy

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
47.6 GB
Uploaded
892.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I downloaded your Emind, seems stuck on the activation, I ask at there. Im downloading this one as well. Thank you for sharing.

menoworries

Downloaded
32.3 GB
Uploaded
26.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thanks for sharing, Sir, have a good day. :inlove::inlove::inlove: