Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Wondershare Recoverit Ultimate 9.0.8.10 (x64) Multilingual *TeamOS*

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11407 (11407)
Member for 8 years
PqGTfQ.jpg

2e0do.png

Wondershare Recoverit is the reliable Data Recovery software for Windows. It can recover all file types including photos, videos, documents and other files. It restore data from all storage devices and crashed Windows system or bootable problem. Data recovery is easier, faster, and more reliable than ever before. Faster scan speed driven by a powerful built-in Data-Analyzer Engine. Advanced Deep-Scan algorithm goes deeper into the data structure and brings a record-high data recovery rate of more than 96%.

Supports more than 550 data formats, including almost all images, documents, multimedia files, emails, archives, etc. Also supports full data recovery for all devices with files systems such as NTFS, FAT16, FAT32, HFS+, APFS, etc.

Moreover, Wondershare Recoverit supports lost data recovery from formatted hard drives, raw hard drives, lost or resized partitions. Finally, it able to recover deleted, lost data from computer crash or virus attacks with bootable media solution.

Wondershare Recoverit Features:

Recover Deleted Word Documents

Once a file is deleted from a computer, it never disappears completely. There are still traces of it left behind. The chances are that you can recover it successfully by following our simple methods…

Recover Deleted Files from USB Drive
USB drive will loss file cause of accidentally delete or format, system failure and corruption, virus attack. Then, you will need a USB drive recovery software to help you recover files from USB drive…

Recover Deleted Files from Emptied Trash
When you emptied the trash bin (secure emptying is not included), what you deleted was actually not the files.To prevent overwriting we need to stop using the computer immediately…

Recover Data from Digital Hard Drive
Accidentally formatted the Western Digital hard drive and forgot to back up important files. Then you need a hard drive data recovery software to help you find and get back all the lost files…

Recover Deleted Photos in Mac
The deleted photos are not really gone from your Mac, they still lie in your Mac even if you cannot see them in Trash Bin.

Recover Data From Formated Hard Drive
Formatting a hard drive without having a backup can result in the loss of precious data collected over the course of years.Therefore, to recover files from formatted hard drive, you will need to do the following things.

Supported File types:

Documents: nDOC/DOCX, XLS/XLSX, PPT/PPTX, PDF, CWK, HTML/HTM, INDD, EPS, etc.
Graphics: JPG, TIFF/TIF, PNG, BMP, GIF, PSD, CRW, CR2, NEF, ORF, RAF, SR2, MRW, DCR, WMF, DNG, ERF, RAW, etc.
Video: AVI, MOV, MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, ASF, FLV, SWF, MPG, RM/RMVB, etc.
Audio: AIF/AIFF, M4A, MP3, WAV, WMA, MID/MIDI, OGG, AAC, etc.
Email: PST, DBX, EMLX, etc.
Other Files: ZIP, RAR, SIT, and other useful data.

File Size: 150 MB

2eYoK.png

PqGdXW.png

PqG0Hh.png

2eGaV.png

Copy & Replace the fixed files to the folder where you installed the product.

2eqtH.png

• Created With:
    uTorrent/2210
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    3 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 3 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    e4de3589e2e5144ec09ab0661365c873f949067b
  • Loading…

Netskunk

Downloaded
4.5 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you very much !

leeroy

Downloaded
154.8 MB
Uploaded
212.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
thank you for all the hard work you do

Wise2000

Downloaded
530.7 GB
Uploaded
4.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you very much !

Downloaded
94.4 GB
Uploaded
1.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks for the wonderful upload!

ijkmnl

Downloaded
50 GB
Uploaded
211.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
thank you so much I would love to try this one

henxui25

Downloaded
877.4 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
i cant active this app :(

Jailer

Downloaded
6.7 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Wow nice, was looking for something like this!

baldiya

Downloaded
30.9 GB
Uploaded
144.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
excellent software to recover lost data >:)>:)>:)

baldiya

Downloaded
30.9 GB
Uploaded
144.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Team Os the most sought after website at present

Mikitok

âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
102.6 GB
Uploaded
823.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Many thanks for new release

rodrigo guaraciaba

âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
29.4 GB
Uploaded
7.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you for sharing !!!

SlavkoPejic

Power User
âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
200.5 GB
Uploaded
80.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks a lot, much appreciated

Inkman14

Downloaded
305.5 GB
Uploaded
1.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
give this a try and hope it is helpful to get back my files

cisco7940

Downloaded
15.9 GB
Uploaded
225.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thank you, it saved a life!

Meghellet

Downloaded
17.7 GB
Uploaded
17.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks a lot, much appreciated

thecreater

Downloaded
19.5 GB
Uploaded
256.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Used this and looked as if it was working but then it messed up my drive. The program stopped half-way, system got unresponsive and upon reboot the drive was not being recognized. Could not initialize drive anymore, can't flash a new firmware onto it, only windows sees something that resembles a drive, other software can't even see the drive anymore. So yeah... i would steer clear.

Last edited by a moderator:

Charles

âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
5 TB
Uploaded
268.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Used this and looked as if it was working but then it messed up my drive. The program stopped half-way, system got unresponsive and upon reboot the drive was not being recognized. Could not initialize drive anymore, can't flash a new firmware onto it, only windows sees something that resembles a drive, other software can't even see the drive anymore. So yeah... i would steer clear.
Just a pro tip, never do a data recovery on a defective drive.
Use software to create an image file on the drive, and do your recovery from that drive.
A known good drive, with a good image of a failed / dying drive is going to net you much more data than a drive dying from a hardware issue, in the middle of you doing a data recovery.
Honestly, the problem you described, is a hardware failure, while running the program... system unresponsive, etc... all due to the drive pooping the bed in the middle of a recovery.

thecreater

Downloaded
19.5 GB
Uploaded
256.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Just a pro tip, never do a data recovery on a defective drive.
Use software to create an image file on the drive, and do your recovery from that drive.
A known good drive, with a good image of a failed / dying drive is going to net you much more data than a drive dying from a hardware issue, in the middle of you doing a data recovery.
Honestly, the problem you described, is a hardware failure, while running the program... system unresponsive, etc... all due to the drive pooping the bed in the middle of a recovery.

Possibly, but would be weird seeing its an SSD and has been working fine. Even ran a test on it to check not an hour before this, and it was fine. I'm not saying you are wrong, but i don't think its the drive that died. Either way, im pretty screwed. Thanks for the advice though, it seems like a better idea indeed to proceed like that in the future if it is at all possible.

thecreater

Downloaded
19.5 GB
Uploaded
256.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Possibly, but would be weird seeing its an SSD and has been working fine. Even ran a test on it to check not an hour before this, and it was fine. I'm not saying you are wrong, but i don't think its the drive that died. Either way, im pretty screwed. Thanks for the advice though, it seems like a better idea indeed to proceed like that in the future if it is at all possible.

I have figured out what happened, apparently the ssd overheated when doing this task. I strapped a heatsink to it and reran it, but it seems the damage has been done. Due to the program or overheating. 0 issues thus far, the program here still crashes halfway through every time, but other programs manage to finish. Neither can find the files anymore that i saw though when this was running initially.