Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Wondershare Recoverit Ultimate 9.0.8.10 (x64) Multilingual *TeamOS*

Mr. Spacely

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11401 (11401)
Member for 8 years
I have figured out what happened, apparently the ssd overheated when doing this task. I strapped a heatsink to it and reran it, but it seems the damage has been done. Due to the program or overheating. 0 issues thus far, the program here still crashes halfway through every time, but other programs manage to finish. Neither can find the files anymore that i saw though when this was running initially.
Sorry pal. I wouldn't go blaming the program though. Good luck.

Thothathiri

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thanks for sharing the details

Worschd

Banned
Downloaded
5.2 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Just a pro tip, never do a data recovery on a defective drive.
Use software to create an image file on the drive, and do your recovery from that drive.
A known good drive, with a good image of a failed / dying drive is going to net you much more data than a drive dying from a hardware issue, in the middle of you doing a data recovery.
Honestly, the problem you described, is a hardware failure, while running the program... system unresponsive, etc... all due to the drive pooping the bed in the middle of a recovery.
@Charles
Just a pro tip too.

This cracked exe File is pure garbage.
After testing on 4 different Hardware, (2 Laptops and 2 desktop-PC?s from different manufacturers) it broke down on all these 4 computers for some unknown reason.
Let me tell you that all my hard disks are working fine. I'm doing IT since 25 years and it's definitely because of this failed cracked file (recorverit.exe including its abortion "cefwebview.exe", which opens 5 times in a row and destroys the whole thing

So as you can see, the user "thecreater" is not alone in this, and two of my personal friends have exactly the same problem on their hardware, with this tool.

It surprises me that nobody of you has the idea to ask why it crashes. Did anyone ever have the idea to test the tool without the cracked exe, because then you would have seen that the tool works fine and doesn't trigger a bumbling "cefwebview.exe" that messes everything up.

Unfortunately this tool does not have a save function for the scan results, which is a pity and incomprehensible for my taste.
I say it again in conclusion. The cracked file is the evil, not our hard drives.

djdiadro

Downloaded
25.7 GB
Uploaded
16.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
thanks for this share !

pascalwil