Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Zorin OS 16 Pro

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
I try this on my windows 7 pc , and i used unetbootin,rufus,balena, all are failed to flash, and i see there is an 2 files names are same in casper folder .squashfs this extension. One files size in 4 gb another one is 100 mb maybe..

When copying this files first copy the 4gb size ,then after copy 2nd files then it's replaced with 100 mb file..

When i realized it ,i rejected to overwrite file. But nothing work...

Can you find me the actual error?
Casper folder is the persistence space, so that is fine. But why you are unable to boot is another issue. I will flash in a while, and let you know.

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
Use Ventoy, one just place the ISO onto the USB drive and you will be able to boot from it like normal.
That is just to copy the files/image file. The trouble here is unable to install.

innowhereland

Downloaded
9.1 GB
Uploaded
5.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Amazing sharing, thanks a lot!

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
I can't bootable this iso..please tell me how can i install this?
When i flash with balena, then after it's complete my 32gb pendrive size is deducted to only 4 mb ..

There is any alternative way to bootable this image.

I also try with rufus.but not working
20210819_140426.jpg

Installation in progress for me.. Will update once it gets installed.

2021-08-1914.22.458861619530326760844.jpg

Last edited:

axoto

Downloaded
4.7 GB
Uploaded
14.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
YES! Thank you so much about this. Now I can test the full version. And buy it if I keep it.

marybiha6

Downloaded
459.1 GB
Uploaded
280.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
thank you so much for Zorin OS best build again

Durjoy178

Downloaded
4.3 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Download link updated. Ready for download now. :)
Will it need any activation process for this pro version??

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
Will it need any activation process for this pro version??
Nope. Not required at all. Just install and reboot.

Downloaded
12.7 GB
Uploaded
26.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thanks very much m8; greatly appreciated cause it's been rough again lately & couldn't afford the new cycle of their OS that I really like (only reason was able to get 15.3 last year was because of stimulus tbh). Very glad to see that you had an HTTP type link too tho to this vs just a torrent meta ref only cause of my ratio & the disbanding freeleech a while back. Nonetheless def huge Kudos to all involved with this thread/post.

Downloaded
17.3 GB
Uploaded
3.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks for the upload but direct link is down.

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
I can't bootable this iso..please tell me how can i install this?
When i flash with balena, then after it's complete my 32gb pendrive size is deducted to only 4 mb ..

There is any alternative way to bootable this image.

I also try with rufus.but not working
I installed and booted. Everything is working. Altjough I am on a HP Laptop and have W10. I tried 8 ways of usb creation. 4 rufus wise (MBR/GPT/ISO/DD). 1 via Etcher. All 5 works. Would you be able to give an error description and snapshot if possible. I would like to help you as much as I can with my limited knowledge.

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
Thanks for the upload but direct link is down.
Yup, their servers are down since last evening for some nextcloud server setup error. The file is too large for me to upload somewhere else and I do not own a foogle account. I will look up some other place if they are not up by tomorrow.

MadBanana

Downloaded
16.1 GB
Uploaded
10.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
direct link isn't probably working, can you check?

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
direct link isn't probably working, can you check?
Read the post just above yours... @mobi0001 just answered that same question.

FastFurious

Banned
Downloaded
28.4 GB
Uploaded
15.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Hi. I would like to know something about this Zorin Os system how it works, what is the best file system to use or it can be NTFS or rather a Linux file system, and what it should be the best, maybe Refs, I do not know and how to convert to Linux format with the best program , Windows applications will go on this Zorin, it is possible to download Polish language, any instructions on how to install this ZorinOs and with what program to record an image of this system? Rufus or maybe another? I would like an answer.

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
Read the post just above yours... @mobi0001 just answered that same question.
Thanks. I have reached out to them. Seems there is some server overload and one of the user running 1000+ cron at one go (some setup glitch on his end) has made it that way. They are working on fixing it. Hope to have it up soon. :)

Downloaded
17.3 GB
Uploaded
3.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Yup, their servers are down since last evening for some nextcloud server setup error. The file is too large for me to upload somewhere else and I do not own a foogle account. I will look up some other place if they are not up by tomorrow.
Thanks, I'll wait for the fix,

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
Hi. I would like to know something about this Zorin Os system how it works, what is the best file system to use or it can be NTFS or rather a Linux file system, and what it should be the best, maybe Refs, I do not know and how to convert to Linux format with the best program , Windows applications will go on this Zorin, it is possible to download Polish language, any instructions on how to install this ZorinOs and with what program to record an image of this system? Rufus or maybe another? I would like an answer.
Err. You can Google it up once. If you are then stuck PM me and I will be glad to assist.

On your questions though: Linux is mostly Ext4 and at times BRTF. Linux is much more safe compared to Windows, but based on user requirement and users knowledge of the Linux/Unix system the preferences vary.

For installing and adding language, it is easy and I suggest you check the official wiki in zorin websitr. They have all the details you will need.

willianwt

Downloaded
11.8 GB
Uploaded
22.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
thank you! was looking for this torrent for some hours!

Iaaminfinity

Downloaded
4.7 GB
Uploaded
369.7 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I installed and booted. Everything is working. Altjough I am on a HP Laptop and have W10. I tried 8 ways of usb creation. 4 rufus wise (MBR/GPT/ISO/DD). 1 via Etcher. All 5 works. Would you be able to give an error description and snapshot if possible. I would like to help you as much as I can with my limited knowledge.
I have also hp laptop folio 9480m .can you share me your bootable software please? And give me a clear instructions step by step please?