Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent 🎅⭐ Xmas VIP Build Free for all⭐🎅 - Celestial Windows 11

haliz

Downloaded
13.5 GB
Uploaded
5.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Happy Newyear everybody
Bonne année tout le monde
سنة سعيدة للجميع

alexandrataas

Downloaded
8.5 GB
Uploaded
3.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Thank you so much for this awesome build we already feel the holidays spirit

spunkdrunk

Downloaded
83.4 GB
Uploaded
568 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thanks so much for this awesome build! It's lovely

HugoBoss7

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Hello friends, Happy New Year. I have a problem with this xmass build mod, namely: The problem is that in the device manager there is a yellow question mark or an exclamation point and it is an i2c hid device and in the properties there is error code 10 and this driver is supposedly responsible for the Elan touchpad but it installs the latest drivers, manually adds them from the folder and says that the driver is there, but the touchpad does not work. I tried my best but nothing. Maybe the touchoad service is disabled or missing and I don't know how to install it. You also have this problem. What should I do to make the touchpad work? Regards.

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
Hello friends, Happy New Year. I have a problem with this xmass build mod, namely: The problem is that in the device manager there is a yellow question mark or an exclamation point and it is an i2c hid device and in the properties there is error code 10 and this driver is supposedly responsible for the Elan touchpad but it installs the latest drivers, manually adds them from the folder and says that the driver is there, but the touchpad does not work. I tried my best but nothing. Maybe the touchoad service is disabled or missing and I don't know how to install it. You also have this problem. What should I do to make the touchpad work? Regards.
Can you please make a thread in the help section along with more details about your laptop (manufacturer/model) as well as which driver you use that doesn't, start? Elan is very... picky when it comes to its drivers, I want to assume you use the one you got from your manufacturer web site, but just in case, tell us.

Thank you! this is my first VIP Os, Downloaded and seeding for a much as I can, quick question though, Would win 11 be fine on ryzen 5 3600, gtx 1060, 16gb ram, and 2tb HDD? would my games not be hit as bad performancewise? I am usually playing tekken 7 and sf6, and sometimes recording with OBS would that be fine? :D thank you so much currently on windows 10 Cosmos Os I think by you also Jerry :D just wanting to try windows 11 for some android recordings too :D Thanks for both OS man they are awesome
Os will run fine. I doubt you will any performance hit or if there is one, will be very small, but one way to find out for sure.

Ahmed Nemo

Downloaded
15.9 GB
Uploaded
5.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thanks for sharing mate appreciate your hard work

Megaraider

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
24.7 GB
Uploaded
133.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
20231216_064007.jpg

This torrent brought to you by Nino... aka: Mister Chonky Floof
I'm the KING (Love cats)

khaled_jtv

Downloaded
56.3 GB
Uploaded
6.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 months
thank you so much for this
كل عام وانتم بخير

TheProffy

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
47.6 GB
Uploaded
893.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Happy New Year.. Thank you for this Sir Cyler..

Xyrko

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
6.4 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 months
Thank you for sharing. Wish you and all Happy New Year 2024.

sthaaaz

Downloaded
37 GB
Uploaded
20.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Remote Desktop isn't working on this build !! Can someone check and verify i am stuck due to remote desktop not connecting

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
365 (416)
Member for 9 years
Remote Desktop isn't working on this build !! Can someone check and verify i am stuck due to remote desktop not connecting
Its disabled, you have to enable it

RedDove

⭐ VIP
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
118.2 GB
Uploaded
42.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
First of all, there is a 3rd option, Dont download anything, learn how to create your own ISO, and have only yourself to trust.,.. or blame.

Now you are a new member and I don't mind hesitation and critical thinking as long as it's based on facts and not tin foil hats.

No one here, cares to steal your "sensitive" info. Right now there are so many fail-safes that even if you write here in public your credit card number, nothing really will happen, and personally speaking, and I know I speak for others too, no one here cares about personal documents or photos. We don't know you, we are probably not even on the same continent, let alone country or region. Can't talk about MS tho, but logic dictates that more likely a trillion-dollar company doesn't have a need for your bank account, nor they would risk a lawsuit doing it... Just food for thought.

Now you can use your logic and see that you are on a site with 800 000+ members, that almost all of us as a community not just share software, but help each other with problems, give advice, and inform. Now if we were stealing info as you say, we wouldn't be here for as long as we do (2016) and we wouldn't grow our numbers the way we do. On the web, word gets around easily and reputations are easy to be destroyed. You could also have spent a while browsing before you expressed your opinion, and you would have seen that we also have a lot of fail-safes to prevent anyone from the admins to the newest member that just joined, from spreading malicious software. We always request Virus total scans for example, in all our posts and you can also perform a scan once you download to see if the results match. Dont know a lot of scammers that use virus total to spread malicious hacks. For that same reason, we don't accept anything else than Bitcoin or Paypal for our VIP program that many use without issues,

You can also easily test anything you download in a VM with fake info, to be further reassured.

Now it's up to you to decide If you choose something or not, no one is forcing anyone here, but if you have more such questions, we have a help section that you are welcome to use and not a celebration thread of a gift we give to our members due to Xmas.

Thank you and welcome to our site.
:) Well said @Cyler, well said. :clap:
@Andy 52 you tell them. :clap:

romanov80

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
351.7 GB
Uploaded
17 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
man... installing this build are really taking to long... and still at setup is starting... try to install through ventoy and success but still stuck at setup is starting...

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
man... installing this build are really taking to long... and still at setup is starting... try to install through ventoy and success but still stuck at setup is starting...
I've tested this build personally and so did Jerry and we also got feedback from many others, none so far had issues with how fast it was installed, which indicates must be something to do with your PC. If you can make a thread and give more info about your PC hardware and/or error codes you might get, it will be helpful.

romanov80

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
351.7 GB
Uploaded
17 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I've tested this build personally and so did Jerry and we also got feedback from many others, none so far had issues with how fast it was installed, which indicates must be something to do with your PC. If you can make a thread and give more info about your PC hardware and/or error codes you might get, it will be helpful.
now trying to install through burn with wintousb... and success although still slow loading bit better than ventoy... and now seem stuck again at setup is starting... i burn the iso from ventoy... so there is option for wintousb like bypass acc and TPM... and both are checked...

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
The checks do not slow down the installation, if they were not bypassed you would just get a warning message that your PC doesn't meet the hardware requirements of Windows 11.

Also from the release notes:
Only clean installation with this build
Microsoft Edge is removed
TPM bypassed
Microsoft account bypassed
So maybe bypassing the already bypassed checks, may caused issues?

romanov80

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
351.7 GB
Uploaded
17 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
The checks do not slow down the installation, if they were not bypassed you would just get a warning message that your PC doesn't meet the hardware requirements of Windows 11.

Also from the release notes:

So maybe bypassing the already bypassed checks, may caused issues?
i mean the option is both are not checked... so i checked the both the option box...

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
i mean the option is both are not checked... so i checked the both the option box...
Please make a separate thread in help section :) We will offer better help there. Include details as well as error messages if any.

sthaaaz

Downloaded
37 GB
Uploaded
20.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Its disabled, you have to enable it
It's not disabled its pointed to wrong port