Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Adobe Photoshop 2024 25.2.0.196 (x64) Multilingual *TeamOS*

spliffyman

Downloaded
145 GB
Uploaded
264.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I did 3 times and downloaded the torrent twice but it was still happening unfortunately
I just downloaded and tested the files all good...with winrar 6.00

Thanks Mr Spacely, once again much appreciated

Highslayer

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
199.9 GB
Uploaded
2.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Brilliant, all working great. Thanks for the share!

mikal_s

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
132.4 GB
Uploaded
1.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
@Mr. Spacely You've come up trumps yet again with your great uploads - thankyou for another superb upload yet again.

Unfortunately I cannot extract or run the software from inside the 7z zip foler I keep getting data error for every file inside the the 7z file I tried test, extract and even tried running setup with no success, I've even tried unzipping it with winrar with no joy all I get is crc checksum error or file is corrupt. Please has anyone got any advice on how to overcome my issue
..As others have been able to extract and run this program it would just seem something to do with your set-up.. "CRC error is a message that appears when data on storage devices or networks is corrupted or suspicious" So not corrupt as others using OK.. So would suggest something on your comp is blocking the archive file as it thinks is suspicious .. IE: Antivirus program, thats being bit to fussy!! either turn it off while unpacking archive. or set up a sandbox. to open it in and test.

Marbles

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
228.3 GB
Uploaded
39.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thank you for this stand alone, appreciate that I can use your share.

sujatha1983

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
412.1 GB
Uploaded
886 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
is the generative fill working fine

mikal_s

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
132.4 GB
Uploaded
1.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
..As others have been able to extract and run this program it would just seem something to do with your set-up.. "CRC error is a message that appears when data on storage devices or networks is corrupted or suspicious" So not corrupt as others using OK.. So would suggest something on your comp is blocking the archive file as it thinks is suspicious .. IE: Antivirus program, thats being bit to fussy!! either turn it off while unpacking archive. or set up a sandbox. to open it in and test.
Follow this info in link to set up sandbox... Sandbox info

mikal_s

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
132.4 GB
Uploaded
1.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
is the generative fill working fine
Isn't working in mine! Think because with these latest PS builds Adobe have added something (Not worked out what yet.) If you have medicine applied especially the unlicensed PoP up blocker as this blocks the same ip address as needed for generative fill to work. seema at moment only way round is to use a TEAMS account trial at Adobe, so trial of teams trial account do from an incognito window in you browser NOT! you normal window. more info check out google..
Also if you read Mr. Spacely post he says something of the sort in it.. that needs pop up not applied or words to that affect.

flowerandi

Downloaded
7.5 GB
Uploaded
17.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 months
Thank you so much of your sharing.

geordieboy

Downloaded
12.2 GB
Uploaded
806.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thanks for the upload, great work.:)

dajosova

Downloaded
321.2 GB
Uploaded
256.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
I would be very grateful @johnwalked if you could share your way for the generative ai if it would be possible - thanks in advance
me too!!! as this is a much needed feature. thanks

Update: Well, the only way to use Generative Fill is by logging out on all Adobe apps/accounts and create a new account (Creative Cloud All Apps - For Teams) with a new email and use it as a Trial for 14 days!!! That's the only way that worked for me!
Don't forget that if you installed Adobe Photoshop before, for exampkle, it wilkl probably create an advanced Outgoing rule on your Windows Firewall called "Adobe Unlicensed Pop-up". since Generative AI is behind a paywall and only works with internet, and that rule blocks Adobe IP's, that rule should be deactivated! Good luck!

Last edited:

johnzzkoop

Downloaded
19 GB
Uploaded
13.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Hello,

Tried to follow the instructions to get the Generative Fill to work but after creating the account it tells me:

"To access Firefly - powered features within Adobe apps, you must have genuine Adobe apps. "

Any way I can fix that?

sujatha1983

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
412.1 GB
Uploaded
886 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
my generative fill is working now at last, i have created a new yahoo mail id and logged in with it and got a 14 days trial(Like)

jackburton72

Downloaded
23 GB
Uploaded
6.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thank you for this contribution.

shylo

Downloaded
30.7 GB
Uploaded
51.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thanks Mr. Spacely, have a bless 1 :clap: :h:

After installing my 2020 and 2023 dont work I only use the " P" for the 2024. i am now reinstalling it ...

Ok cant use Generative fill and the others.... they are greyed out ...you must have a genuine app....... Thats what came up on my screen (Worry)(Worry)(Worry)

UPDATE: Working with Alkaid.art (ImageCreator) mercy what a 2 day ...... Thanks again Mr.Spacely

Last edited:

Neal Ander

Downloaded
237.7 GB
Uploaded
717.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hi friend .first thanks for your new 25.2 program. But I cannot use it because if I don't paid or when I login with free trial it force be to put in credit card number. Obviously I don't want to
and I'm not trust when will they charge, it seem like this version doesn't UNLOCK any thing so (we can download official version the same). Or I misleading something ? any advice please

sujatha1983

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
412.1 GB
Uploaded
886 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
again after couple of days its saying your trial period expired, though i got 14 days trial

ragingjomz

Downloaded
26.7 GB
Uploaded
42.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
thank you so much for sharing

dajosova

Downloaded
321.2 GB
Uploaded
256.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
I guess that AI panorama is the same for almost of the AI tools available with computational power delievered from cloud. Most of them are behind paywalls, so... except when using API or having opensource projects ow your own premises, all this AI tools will lead us to the "give us $$ and you can use it less limited" business model!

Any news in this town will be much appreciated. :p

mikal_s

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
132.4 GB
Uploaded
1.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Hi friend .first thanks for your new 25.2 program. But I cannot use it because if I don't paid or when I login with free trial it force be to put in credit card number. Obviously I don't want to
and I'm not trust when will they charge, it seem like this version doesn't UNLOCK any thing so (we can download official version the same). Or I misleading something ? any advice please
If you use this download from here and use the medicine you dont get that.. I dont get tat never been asked for card when medicine applied.. only times you get them sort pay things come up is if you didnt install medicine correct and started PS as a Trial..

mikal_s

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
132.4 GB
Uploaded
1.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
again after couple of days its saying your trial period expired, though i got 14 days trial
If you download it from link in this thread you shouldn't be in a trial period if medicine installed correct, give us a screen shot of the pop-up you get will give better idea of what happening..