Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Adobe Photoshop 2024 25.2.0.196 (x64) Multilingual *TeamOS*

mikal_s

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
132.4 GB
Uploaded
1.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
I guess that AI panorama is the same for almost of the AI tools available with computational power delievered from cloud. Most of them are behind paywalls, so... except when using API or having opensource projects ow your own premises, all this AI tools will lead us to the "give us $$ and you can use it less limited" business model!

Any news in this town will be much appreciated. :p
Yes from what I can make out (Correct me if I'm wrong peeps)even if paid PS account you get Issued tokens allocated per month to use AI, even paid account once used the allocated amount tokens you then have to pay!! to get extras this stared somewhere early to mid November...

mikal_s

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
132.4 GB
Uploaded
1.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
If you really want/need AI tools.. you have to jump through a few hoops! and do this every 14 days..
if you got PS open then log out of your free account then close all instances.. better still delete program "COMPLETELY!!" Now "important!!"
Open a Incognito browser window not a regular one. got to Adobe and make a brand new trial account as a "TEAM" not as single person, this does not ask for card details once jumped through the hoops, you then get PS free for 14days with all AI just as paid user.. DOWN side is you have to do all that again every 14days.. at this time is the only way I know of getting full AI working (Please correct me if anyone know another way)

Last edited:

CbForce

Downloaded
36.7 GB
Uploaded
13.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
thank you very much santa

johnzzkoop

Downloaded
19 GB
Uploaded
13.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
If you really want/need AI tools.. you have to jump through a few hoops! and do this every 14 days..
if you got PS open then log out of your free account then close all instances.. better still delete program "COMPLETELY!!" Now "important!!"
Open a Incognito browser window not a regular one. got to Adobe and make a brand new trial account as a "TEAM" not as single person, this does not ask for card details once jumped through the hoops, you then get PS free for 14days with all AI just as paid user.. DOWN side is you have to do all that again every 14days.. at this time is the only way I know of getting full AI working (Please correct me if anyone know another way)
Have you figured out a solution to the prompt " "To access Firefly - powered features within Adobe apps, you must have genuine Adobe apps. " ?

I am using the Photoshop version that is shared here.

Redrumredman

Downloaded
4 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Thnx alot for this great share! Time to see if my old lessons are still somewhere in my head.

zonemaster

Downloaded
158.7 GB
Uploaded
89.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
thank you for sharing this wonderfull stuff

skpManiac

Greetings from England :)
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
305.9 GB
Uploaded
2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Wonderful, thanks very much @Mr. Spacely :) Looking forward to getting an upgrade that works well.

djcukor

Downloaded
8.7 GB
Uploaded
43.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you very much for sharing!!!! :)

Phirahat

Downloaded
103.8 GB
Uploaded
399.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thank . . . . You.

Aamirx12

Downloaded
63.5 GB
Uploaded
62.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Qc5zyA.png

Fresh Install 3 times still same error

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Fresh Install 3 times still same error
Check that your system meets the system requirements for this version of Photoshop.
You should be able to find them quite quickly on the Adobe site if you use Google.

Aamirx12

Downloaded
63.5 GB
Uploaded
62.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Check that your system meets the system requirements for this version of Photoshop.
You should be able to find them quite quickly on the Adobe site if you use Google.
Yes all requirements meet, rest of adobe products works fine

mikal_s

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
132.4 GB
Uploaded
1.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Have you figured out a solution to the prompt " "To access Firefly - powered features within Adobe apps, you must have genuine Adobe apps. " ?

I am using the Photoshop version that is shared here.
Sorry as of this moment I don't know more than I put in that post..

bakanaman

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 months
Thankyou so much boss! We appreciate it!

tco58

Downloaded
33.1 GB
Uploaded
56 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks for the upload! I tested the new AI Generative Fill function. To enable Generative Fill, from within Photoshop, log into an Adobe account where your birth date is filled-in (>18 yrs). My Photoshop is blocked in Norton Firewall. When running Generative Fill, I got a "Please use legit software..." window. The Generative Fill function does not work at all if the WiFi is shut down. Seems that there is back and forth with Adobe to perform AI tasks? How can this be if the Firewall blocks the program? Any ideas? Cheers

TheKevinner

Downloaded
2.7 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 months
tysm! it worked fine on my pc!!

minaboss

Downloaded
16.4 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you so much. It's working fine. I will seed.

Vincent Louis

Downloaded
17.6 GB
Uploaded
14.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thanks a lot sir :h: more power to you

nico24