Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

panomax

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
114.5 GB
Uploaded
474.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Just installed on my main PC. The black theme makes some icons unrecognizable, such as AAF DCH Optimus Sound - Tweak Tool.

Some apps installed actually have portable version, such as IrfanView, Winaero, Everything, etc. I generally would use the portable version. So uninstalled the preinstalled versions.

Some apps I may prefer other alternatives, such as uTorrent. I prefer Transmission, which is open source.

Compared to some other editions, this build just has a few preinstalled apps. This is good!

Last edited:

Mitzu

Downloaded
345.8 GB
Uploaded
519.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Big Work , Thank Youuuu

Dodong_Dan

Downloaded
13.9 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
A big thanks to FBConan for this wonderful OS ? excited to be installed on my pc.

Raiderman68

Downloaded
160.2 GB
Uploaded
2.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Not sure if its been asked, but how did you get the transparency in some of your screenshots? 3rd party software, or does windows 11 have it native now?
Never Mind, I read the entire recommendations section.

Last edited:
Downloaded
56.8 GB
Uploaded
1,020.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
@_@ definitely downloading and seeding :D

myromeob

Downloaded
194.8 GB
Uploaded
78.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
can you add defender or optional windows defender

marybiha6

Downloaded
459.1 GB
Uploaded
280.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
thank so much for best win11 greate edition again

Downloaded
13.2 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
another good work thank you so much for this looks very good.

RedDove

⭐ VIP
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
118.2 GB
Uploaded
42.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
:hi: So this is already build I see and it looks
as amazing as I thought it would.
Love the blue icons, I love the blue and black theme period.
Thank you FBConan, for sharing it. :)

Mirccoon

Downloaded
190.4 GB
Uploaded
120.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Like I said before U are the BEST creator of moded w iso..
u have to make money man seriosly hahahah
P.S reading on linux MINT hahah
Live long and prospere

wolfenmue

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Too bad, I would have liked to keep your Windows 11 version, because it's really great. >:):party:
Unfortunately, the latest update (KB5014019 Windows 11 22000.708) does not work.
I get an error message Update cannot be installed. If I use a other latest version , the update works.

But I think there will be something great again, new from you.

Last edited:

Bnus1

Downloaded
23.3 GB
Uploaded
80.5 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
nce update .....win7 compecte or lite build make bro new features add.......

papado

Downloaded
22.8 GB
Uploaded
3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
This Spot's been TAKEN! (awaiting Liam Neeson's approval)
  • Using Shades of Blue and Black (my favorite colors) for the default Desktop, Icons, and Mouse Cursor in this Build!​
  • This is my cleanest, and smallest full featured updatable Windows 11 Build to date, and I'm using it right now on my Main PC, and loving it!​
  • I'd like to share a few extra bits of information, that may answer some questions, or help make your decision easier, if this build is right for you.​
  • This build is full featured, and most of the things that have been removed, disabled, or not pre installed, are supported, and easy to add in this build if you so desire. (And no, you can't bring Defender Back)​

You can add any Optional Features, through the Classic Control Panel, as well as the Settings App.
Here, I've installed DirectPlay, and .NET Framework 3.5 through the Classic Control Panel.
And Installed Windows Hello Face, through the Modern Settings App, in Optional Features.

QzAlx8.png
QzADm9.png

No services have been removed, and only a few have been disabled in this Build.
If you want to use Bitlocker, run services.msc, and enable it!
Virtual Memory is disabled by default, but you can easily enable it, by running the included App, or through System Properties!

QzAXRt.png
QzAtGJ.png

If you don't like the look of the TaskBar, you can change the Start Button Icon, as well as center the Start Menu.
I've included 7 additional Start Button Icon Sets, on top of the default Windows 11 one, so it's really easy to change, to suit your personal preference.
QzA4me.png

This build was a lot of work, as I made it from the ground up, on a new PC, but I think it was worth the effort. I Hope you do too!
This Spot's been TAKEN! (awaiting Liam Neeson's approval)
  • Using Shades of Blue and Black (my favorite colors) for the default Desktop, Icons, and Mouse Cursor in this Build!​
  • This is my cleanest, and smallest full featured updatable Windows 11 Build to date, and I'm using it right now on my Main PC, and loving it!​
  • I'd like to share a few extra bits of information, that may answer some questions, or help make your decision easier, if this build is right for you.​
  • This build is full featured, and most of the things that have been removed, disabled, or not pre installed, are supported, and easy to add in this build if you so desire. (And no, you can't bring Defender Back)​

You can add any Optional Features, through the Classic Control Panel, as well as the Settings App.
Here, I've installed DirectPlay, and .NET Framework 3.5 through the Classic Control Panel.
And Installed Windows Hello Face, through the Modern Settings App, in Optional Features.

QzAlx8.png
QzADm9.png

No services have been removed, and only a few have been disabled in this Build.
If you want to use Bitlocker, run services.msc, and enable it!
Virtual Memory is disabled by default, but you can easily enable it, by running the included App, or through System Properties!

QzAXRt.png
QzAtGJ.png

If you don't like the look of the TaskBar, you can change the Start Button Icon, as well as center the Start Menu.
I've included 7 additional Start Button Icon Sets, on top of the default Windows 11 one, so it's really easy to change, to suit your personal preference.
QzA4me.png

This build was a lot of work, as I made it from the ground up, on a new PC, but I think it was worth the effort. I Hope you do too!
Beautiful buid. Thanks for sharing

hashsh

Downloaded
53.6 GB
Uploaded
35 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
will updating remove all customization?

xjd16

Downloaded
309.8 GB
Uploaded
371.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
been testing for 2 days, working great. i'm going to install this on my main pc. great job Thank You.
Qzhnvo.png

MaryAngelica

Downloaded
87.3 GB
Uploaded
389.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
i can feel the smoothness, the responsiveness, and the performance, my FPS on games got even higher, awesome OS from awesome creator :h: Thank you so much @FBConan ;*

SSJ4Gokou

Downloaded
54.8 GB
Uploaded
730.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
This is great! Thank you!

Furax-31

Downloaded
154.5 GB
Uploaded
11.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Nice job once again. On the other hand, I find it a shame to delete things to have a lite version, and to add useless programs (uTorrent, Irfanview, games...)

Mirccoon

Downloaded
190.4 GB
Uploaded
120.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
installed.
fast rewsponsive .small usage of ssd,space,nice look
no problem so far,
just why task manager is not in black mode?
u are the best man

Joe C

Downloaded
408 GB
Uploaded
664.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
FB Conan.......YOU ARE A GENIUS!! i LOVE IT!!